We pride ourselves on making sure to fulfill your vehicle storage requests no matter how big or small. With that said lets look back on recent events that have sparked some curiosity here at Storage Oregon.
We received a call from the East Coast to help out a client in need of storage. Not so strange as we have ample RV and other storage room available. His request was simple, secure storage for a Carnival ride for an affordable price. The second request was could we find a service that could transport it to our facility as he was having difficulty obtaining such a service.
We called Dentals Towing right here in Salem. When the driver delivered the Carnival ride he chuckled and said ” I have hauled many things but this tops the list so far.”
Now as tempting as it may be, there will be no rides at the present time at Storage Oregon.
This is a good story on how we try to serve, even if we can not personally do it. We will try to find a way to fulfill the request.
Vehicle Storage News
- New recreational vehicle storage facility opens in Springfield - Springfield News Sun
- Driving Self-Storage Add-On Revenue With Vehicle Storage: Pros and Cons - Inside Self-Storage
- Local news in Louisa County and Lake Anna - The Central Virginian
- New Patent Shows Rivian's Configurable Electric Vehicle Plans - Forbes
- ALYI – Alternet Systems Expanding Reach Into $500 Billion Electric Vehicle Market - GlobeNewswire
- Energy storage can offset 'major risky infrastructure investment' costs of electric vehicles - Energy Storage News
- The newly fielded Joint Light Tactical Vehicle is 'not operationally suitable' - Military Times
- First recreational vehicle storage facility to open in Battle Ground this summer - The Reflector
- City Council to change ordinance to allow for more police dogs - Reminder Publications
- California Body Shop Owner Challenging New Law Limiting Storage Charge - BodyShop Business
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- ODOT: Heavy snow predicted for Oregon highways - KTVZ
- Interstate-84 in eastern Oregon back open after severe driving conditions - Idaho News
- Snow, Winds In SW Oregon Create Hazardous Driving Conditions - Jefferson Public Radio
- Chain requirements put in place for snow-packed Siskiyou Summit - KTVL
- Winter driving conditions along I-5 corridor in Oregon - KVAL
- I-84 reopens, ending closure that stranded hundreds - KOIN.com
- Interstate-84 in eastern Oregon back open after fog closure - Idaho News
- Rain in the forecast; dangerous road conditions | News - Hood River News
- Troopers give food, fuel to drivers stranded in I-84 backup - KTVB.com
- I-5 at California-Oregon border expected to reopen to truck traffic at 3 p.m. - Statesman Journal