Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- Police discovered a U-Haul truck filled with pot - minbcnews.com
- U-Haul accident won't slow down efforts of local animal rescue group - WOWK
- U-Haul will open store in former Wauwatosa Harley-Davidson plant - Milwaukee Business Journal (blog)
- U-Haul now at Port Clinton Ace Hardware - Fremont News Messenger
- Santa Maria Jury Convicts 5 in UHaul Murder Trial - KEYT
- Council OKs U-Haul facility at former Kmart - Quad City Times
- Man Dies After Getting Dragged for Miles By U-Haul Van Following Shooting ... - KTLA
- Ionia Sears offering U-Haul truck, van, and dolly rentals - Sentinel-Standard
- DRB makes no decision on Shelburne Road U-Haul business - Shelburne News
- Waldwick's Franklin Auto Care offers U-Haul at historic location - NorthJersey.com
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Driver who hit pedestrian in Salem crosswalk: 'Phones are such a distraction ... - KPTV.com
- Police: Driver found injured on Winston-Salem street came from moving vehicle - WXII The Triad
- Schrader aiming to end ARCA slump at Salem - The Courier-Journal
- 3 injured in Oregon 226 collision near Scio - OregonLive.com
- New ABC panel includes area names - Roanoke Times
- Jason Myers takes pole for Bowman Gray opener - Winston-Salem Journal
- Judge suppresses evidence in Boone DWI case - Winston-Salem Journal
- Oregon legislators go after slow drivers - Mail Tribune
- Wrongful death suit filed against driver Marlon Reyes-Polanco and Salem Taxi Co. - The Salem News
- Bill targets left-lane 'hoggers' - The Register-Guard