Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby's Room - CBS Local
- Man arrested for stealing gas from U-Haul - Your Houston News
- Thieves haul off high number of catalytic converters from Bronx U-Haul sites - New York Daily News
- U-Haul employee pinned between two vehicles in Bettendorf - Quad City Times
- Cops: 3 arrested in Freeport after gun tossed from window of fleeing U-Haul - Newsday
- Police chase U-Haul, find $10K in car parts inside - KSL.com
- UHaul takes over old Ford dealership building in Red Bluff - KRCRTV.COM
- Police: Man stole U-Haul - Hickory Daily Record
- Tire spikes end cops' chase of booty-laden U-Haul truck - Salt Lake Tribune
- Emergency crews respond to U-Haul crash - kfor.com
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Police warn of aggressive drivers in South Salem - Statesman Journal
- Salem to Uber: Drivers must be licensed - KOIN.com
- Teen driver convicted in fatal November car surfing incident - Statesman Journal
- Celebrity chef charged with intoxicated driving - The Salem News
- Arrest made in Salem hit-and-run crash that injured bicyclist - The Oregonian - OregonLive.com
- Northwest Drivers Think Navigating is Less Distracting Than Talking or Texting - Salem-News.Com
- Uber's arrival riles taxi companies - Asheville Citizen-Times
- Norm Frink provides community service with a smile - Statesman Journal
- Business, infrastructure developments in Petersburg cause for optimism - The State Journal-Register
- Police Increase Patrols Against Drinking and Driving; Boating - TWC News