Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- Dead Infants Found In U-Haul Storage Locker In Canada [UPDATE] - Huffington Post
- La Plata Self Storage adds U-Haul Moving and Self-Storage Equipment Under ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- Help U-Haul Raise $200000 at Fundraiser to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- Sheriff's Deputies pursue U-Haul in high speed chase - The Willits News
- Woman, 40, Charged after Six Baby Corpses Found in Canada U-Haul Locker - International Business Times AU
- PODS wins $62 million award in trademark infringement lawsuit against U-Haul - Tampabay.com
- Help U-Haul Raise $200000 at Fundraiser to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project® - Missouri Sports Redux
- MCSO: Two Humboldt County Men Arrested for U-Haul Burglary - Lost Coast Outpost
- White Bear Lake Firefighter Reaches Goal Of Filling U-Haul With Donations - CBS Local
- Illegal Immigrants Caught Hiding In Washing Machine And Boxes Inside U-Haul - The Inquisitr
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Anti-driver's card rally set for Saturday in Salem - Statesman Journal
- Driver-card debate remains divisive - Portland Tribune
- Latest Fall Foliage Report - 4029tv
- 'Do all we can to improve the safety of this section of Interstate 5' - KMTR NewsSource 16
- Corporate earnings gains drive US stock higher - Winston-Salem Journal
- Commercial air travel an issue in driver's card debate - The Register-Guard
- What's happening Saturday in the north valley - Chico Enterprise-Record
- Salem Hills holds off Spanish Fork - Daily Herald
- Theater review: 'The Crucible' is powerful viewing - Battle Creek Enquirer
- 16-year-old Salem boy hit by vehicle, in critical condition - The Oregonian - OregonLive.com