Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- U-Haul dweller banished from Pike County - Jackson Clarion Ledger
- U-Haul shows interest in former Red Bluff Ford building - Red Bluff Daily News
- U-Haul Hit With False-Ad Suit Over 'Environmental Fees' - Law360 (subscription)
- Local Gas Station Expands with U-Haul; Satisfies Customers - MarketWatch
- Local Auto Shop Expands with the Addition of U-Haul Products and Services - MarketWatch
- Local Auto-Repair Shop Expands with the Addition of U-Haul Products and ... - SYS-CON Media (press release)
- Watch: Bakersfield police make $76 million marijuana bust - Los Angeles Times
- Would-be safe thieves leave Cleveland Heights U-Haul store empty handed - The Plain Dealer
- U-Haul Opens for Business in Williston, North Dakota - Wall Street Journal
- Judge frees Mississippi couple found living in U-Haul truck, banishes man from ... - Greenfield Daily Reporter
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Police leave Salem woman stranded with no phone, money - Statesman Journal
- This week's winners & losers in the news - Statesman Journal
- Man sentenced for kidnap, assault - The Register-Guard
- Motorcycle rider killed after high-speed crash on I-5 near Salem - KATU
- Death penalty Q&A: DA and former prison chief debate Oregon's ultimate ... - The Oregonian
- Ty Curtis returns home for several shows, CD release - Statesman Journal
- Oregon man arrested for impersonating deputy while on test drive, police say - Fox News
- Autocross offers a gateway to being a race car driver - Statesman Journal
- Oregon To Vote On Cannabis Legalization In November - Medical Jane
- Craig Walden Hickok - Mason City Globe Gazette