Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- Dead Infants Found In U-Haul Storage Locker In Canada [UPDATE] - Huffington Post
- Help U-Haul Raise $200000 at Fundraiser to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- Sheriff's Deputies pursue U-Haul in high speed chase - The Willits News
- Help U-Haul Raise $200000 at Fundraiser to Benefit Wounded Warrior ProjectB ... - CNNMoney
- Several dead babies found in Winnipeg storage unit - UPI.com
- Dead babies in U-Haul locker: Winnipeg police to give update - CBC.ca
- White Bear Lake Firefighter Reaches Goal Of Filling U-Haul With Donations - CBS Local
- Police chase: U-Haul truck driver arrested in Anaheim - KABC-TV
- Dead babies in U-Haul locker: Winnipeg police make arrest - CBC.ca
- Dead infants found in U-Haul storage locker in Winnipeg - CBC.ca
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Anti-driver's card rally set for Saturday in Salem - Statesman Journal
- Oregon driver cards: Rural voters could decide divisive immigration issue - The Oregonian - OregonLive.com
- Forecast: Heavy Rains Continue Through Morning Before Slowing To Showers - WBUR
- Mazda roadster in Guinness World Records - Winston-Salem Journal
- Commercial air travel an issue in driver's card debate - The Register-Guard
- Marblehead police-log excerpts: Tuesday, Oct. 21, 2014 - Wicked Local Marblehead
- Victims identified in Middleton car crash - The Salem News
- U.S. 460 crash at North Main Street intersection spurs delegate to act - Roanoke Times
- Anderson: Pondering the ballot questions - The Salem News
- Edible, chocolate-covered insects landing in Salem - Statesman Journal