Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- Dedication to U-Haul Lands Mark Quinn a Promotion to Marketing Company ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- Teen dies when car, semi, U-Haul collide on Grandview Road near Ferndale - Bellingham Herald
- Lifelong entrepreneur packages U-Haul with Gary Spear Agency - White Mountain Independent
- U-Haul Partners with Project Yellow Light to Prevent Distracted Driving - PR Newswire (press release)
- U-Haul to Open Self-Storage Facility in Medford, NY - Inside Self-Storage
- Child run over at valley U-Haul center; injuries not serious - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- U-Haul defense continues cross-examination of SMPD gang detective - Lompoc Record
- U-Haul Moves In on Social Media Conversations - Direct Marketing News
- U-Haul Centers Stand Ready to Assist Louisiana Residents Affected by Severe ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- U-Haul Driver Leads Port Authority Police On Foot Chase Through SoHo - DNAinfo
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Arrest in Salem hit-and-run caught on video - Statesman Journal
- Salem, Oregon, police: man learning to drive stick shift hits woman, laundromat - The Republic
- A day in the life of a Salem police officer - Statesman Journal
- Logan Township police arrest Camden man in stolen car on multiple charges - NJ.com
- Who's Hot and Who's Not in Oregon Politics: Oregon Right to Life, Michael ... - GoLocalPDX
- Farmers raise concerns about thefts, traffic safety - Capital Press
- New round of winter weather pounds South - CBS News
- 10 Intriguing Photographs to Teach Close Reading and Visual Thinking Skills - New York Times (blog)
- Driver Alonso leaves hospital - Winston-Salem Journal
- Governor seen driving away from Mahonia Hall - Statesman Journal