Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- Passenger freed after car hits U-Haul - WOODTV.com
- Passaic man with pregnant woman in U-Haul leads Bayonne police on high ... - NJ.com
- Huskies rescued from U-Haul trailer ready for adoption Sunday - Casper Star-Tribune Online
- Bargain hunters hit U-Haul storage - NRToday.com
- Hamilton ranks high in U-Haul destination survey - Hamilton Spectator
- U-Haul opens at South Sac Wireless - Sacramento Bee
- Rutgers Auto Center caters to students with U-Haul - MyCentralJersey.com
- U-Haul storage building catches fire in downtown Oklahoma City - NewsOK.com
- Powder Springs gets new U-Haul dealer - Marietta Daily Journal
- Burglary suspect caught after U-Haul van crash in Gresham - KATU
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Salem highway construction worker struck and killed; driver accused of DUII - OregonLive.com
- Bus driver cited following Salem Parkway crash - Statesman Journal
- Ex-Ipswich cop Peter Nikas admits to probation violation - The Salem News
- Salem woman killed in rollover crash near Monmouth - kgw.com
- Danvers fireworks doused - The Salem News
- State proposes hiking driver?s license fees - Bend Bulletin
- Authorities launch July 4 DWI enforcement campaign - Winston-Salem Journal
- Rep. Morgan Griffith: Fight against Obamacare will continue - Roanoke Times
- For pets, the heat is even worse - Statesman Journal
- Police/Fire: Two men each face second drunken driving charge - Gloucester Daily Times