Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- 2 in custody after chase involving U-Haul - WSB Atlanta
- UPDATE: Military family's U-Haul found, but Christmas presents gone - KRDO
- Cedar Brook, New Jersey Adds U-Haul to Community - SYS-CON Media (press release)
- UPS using U-Haul trucks to deliver holiday packages - Tucson News Now
- U-Haul Buys Cedar Brook Self Storage in Cedar Brook, NJ - Inside Self-Storage
- Youngest defendant in U-Haul murder case in court - Lompoc Record
- Alabama town welcomes U-Haul dealer A&A Sales of Tuscumbia - PR Newswire (press release)
- U-Haul cat's five-day hold nears end - Greenville News
- U-Haul Opens Self-Storage Facility in Quebec, Canada - Inside Self-Storage
- U-Haul crashes into Cicero Buffalo Wild Wings - WSYR
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Driver in mudslide crash on River Road S: 'I was lucky' - Statesman Journal
- Wrong-way driver arrested after fatal I-5 crash - Statesman Journal
- Police: 3 drive-by shootings in Salem, 2 men taken to the hospital - KATU
- Heavy rain continues in Salem; flooding possible - Statesman Journal
- Commercial truck driver arrested in hit-and-run - KOIN.com
- Astoria man arrested after police chase in Salem - Statesman Journal
- Studded tires use, damage to roads declining in Oregon - Statesman Journal
- DWI charges for NY woman who sought driving job - Winston-Salem Journal
- Video steers police to texting taxi driver - Eagle-Tribune
- Police searching for suspect in Salem shoplifting and reckless driving case - KPTV.com