Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- U-Haul Offers Discount For Customers Who Will Just Move Back Home In 18 ... - The Onion (satire)
- Officer's stolen U-Haul found, guns still missing - KATU
- Victim upset police waited on possible break in stolen U-Haul case - KING5.com
- Juror No Shows for Start of U-Haul Murder Trial - KEYT
- Military family robbed of everything on Veterans Day - WSB Atlanta
- JCPD arrest woman on theft charges after not returning U-Haul moving truck - WJHL
- Opening up U-Haul business poses problem for local man - Wyoming Tribune
- Police: Prolific package thief busted in stolen U-Haul - KOMO News
- U-Haul Open for Business in Santa Clara, California - SYS-CON Media (press release)
- Customer trouble reported at U-Haul - Hometownlife.com
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Traffic, Weather: Rain, freezing rain falling in Salem - Statesman Journal
- Rock on down to this week's news quiz - Statesman Journal
- Salem Township residents upset over a growing landscaping business ... - MLive.com
- NC likely to join legislative push on Uber, Lyft - Winston-Salem Journal
- Police Beat for Saturday, November 22nd, 2014 - WJBD Online
- Fear for Afghan women's rights as troops withdraw - Winston-Salem Journal
- Quilting inspires woman left blind by car accident - Lexington Herald Leader
- Police searching for suspect in Salem shoplifting and reckless driving case - KPTV.com
- North Dakota towns at cross arms with railroad - Washington Times
- Driver cards rejected by wide margin - Statesman Journal