Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- County Liquors Partners with U-Haul to Provide Moving Services to the ... - MarketWatch
- Man Accused Of Blocking Golden Gate Bridge With U-Haul Truck, Trailer During ... - CBS Local
- U-Haul Company of Iowa Renovates Former 16th Avenue Storage Facility - MarketWatch
- 33 catalytic converters stolen from U-Haul locations - WESH Orlando
- U-Haul Buys Mountainside Self Storage in Copperas Cove, TX - Inside Self-Storage
- Watch: Bakersfield police make $76 million marijuana bust - Los Angeles Times
- Trash or treasure? U-Haul thieves likely haven't a clue - TheNewsTribune.com
- Ten people found living in U-Haul truck - McComb Enterprise Journal
- Local Penny Pinchers Flea Market Adds U-Haul Products and Services - CNNMoney
- Police investigating stabbing at Norfolk U-Haul - wtkr.com
Salem Oregon Driving News
- 3 men killed last year in one of Oregon's deadliest fire seasons will be added ... - The Oregonian
- Uber car service coming to Eugene - KVAL
- Drivers must stop for any pedestrian in a crosswalk - Statesman Journal
- Operations and Policy Analyst 4 (OAAPI Safety Coordinator) - Governing
- Sobering reminders at Holding Court this week - Statesman Journal
- Oregon man arrested for impersonating deputy while on test drive, police say - Fox News
- Website helps weather watchers keep track - Statesman Journal
- Fern Blanche Cue Jensen - Corvallis Gazette Times
- Hazelgreen road near Salem closed after vehicle crashes into tree - The Oregonian
- Silverton teen dies after wreck on Hazelgreen Road near Salem - The Oregonian