Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- Alaska-bound nurse loses 'whole life' when thieves steal U-Haul - KOMO News
- Justin Kaminski to Lead New U-Haul Company of Northern Wisconsin and the ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- Meet Chris Piedra, Marketing Company President of the New U-Haul Company ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- U-Haul Rentals Now Available at Erb's Ace Hardware in Lewiston, ID - PR Newswire (press release)
- U-Haul buys industrial space in Chicago - REjournals.com
- Local U-Haul dealer ranked nationally - Ironton Tribune
- Crime Briefs: Man arrested for 6th DUI; Man sentenced in U-Haul arson - Great Falls Tribune
- U-Haul Asks Consumers To Submit Photos - MediaPost Communications
- Meet Aaron Krueger, Marketing Company President of the New U-Haul ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- Driver Of Stolen U-Haul Causes Nasty Pile-Up In Oakland Crash - CBS Local
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Oregon road conditions: Passable, but Salem is a trouble spot, elsewhere 'very ... - The Oregonian
- Officials to Portland residents: stay home - KOIN.com
- Video Captures Dangerous Winter Driving Conditions in Oregon - Salem-News.Com
- OHSU on track to get $200 million cancer request - MiamiHerald.com
- Victim, suspects identified in Keizer homicide - Statesman Journal
- Oregon lawmaker says he detained drunken driver - Corvallis Gazette Times
- Police: Son, his friend arrested in mother's murder in Keizer - KATU
- Judge upholds ruling to send 6-year-old Oregon girl to Mexico - KPTV.com
- Driving down I-5 from Portland to Eugene: Here's what it's like - The Oregonian
- Around the state - Bend Bulletin