Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- Bizarre Meth Lab Bust Inside U-Haul Truck - fox8.com
- U-Haul picks old Lowes/Fun Expedition site - Johnson City Press (subscription)
- Sideswiped car slams into U-Haul truck - KSWO
- Rolex, TVs and MacBook Stolen From Parked U-Haul Truck, Police Say - DNAinfo
- U-Haul names top moving destinations; Where does Austin fall? - Austin Business Journal (blog)
- Men found with 155 pounds of marijuana in U-Haul, deputies say - Hernando Today
- U-Haul opens up for business in Gearhart - Daily Astorian
- U-haul truck stolen in Murfreesboro - Wgnsradio
- Keep U-Haul in Rockville: Petitioning the Montgomery County Department of ... - MarketWatch
- U-Haul Wants You to Stop Texting and Driving - MarketWatch
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Rat terrorizes transit riders (video); NHTSA's violent distracted-driving ad ... - The Oregonian
- Lyons woman killed in fatal crash - Corvallis Gazette Times
- Humane society honors volunteers for helping pets wag more tails - Statesman Journal
- Linfield softball team wins conference title for 11th year in row - The Columbian
- 'Crack Binge' Mother Chrystal Hassell Gave Birth In Motel Bathtub & Cut ... - Huffington Post UK
- Man, 26, arrested in reckless driving on I-5 from Wilsonville to Salem - The Oregonian
- Motorcyclist hits speed of up to 133 mph in Salem; cited for careless driving - The Oregonian
- 2 injured after car ran off roadway in Salem - KOIN.com
- Lincoln's Sundaram goes big to grind out tennis victories - Portland Tribune
- Sarah Leung, BC Mom Who Killed Babies, To Have Psych Assessment Before ... - Huffington Post Canada