Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- Man Struck by Rolling U-Haul - NECN
- UPDATE: U-Haul trailer with propane inside explodes in Rib Mountain - WAOW
- Lake Zurich to decide on fate of U-Haul facility - Chicago Daily Herald
- Late-night driver swerves to miss deer, crashes U-Haul - St George News
- U-Haul service comes to Conifer Secured Self Storage in De Forest - Madison.com
- Second Sacramento neighborhood U-Haul dealer opens - Sacramento Bee
- Utah luring in aerospace; U-Haul dealer opens in Payson; Noodles & Co testing ... - Daily Herald
- Jamcam LLC signs with U-Haul in Highlandville - Christian County Headliner News
- Claxton's opens U-Haul center in Ennis - Waxahachie Daily Light
- Possible arson at Lemon Grove U-Haul - The San Diego Union-Tribune
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Review: James Taylor sends Greensboro crowd home happy - Winston-Salem Journal
- Bill Doyle: Red Tail welcomes Mass. Amateur Public Links - Worcester Telegram
- Teen driving tractor NW of Salem: “I looked over and saw flames” - KPTV.com
- Salem-Keizer has new school buses, but needs drivers - Statesman Journal
- Accident has changed how Panthers QB Newton's views life - Winston-Salem Journal
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg police officer arrested for DWI - Winston-Salem Journal
- COMMUNITY EVENTS IN THE TRI-LAKES AREA - Arkansas Online
- Fake gun leads to real trouble for men in Salem, N.H. - Eagle-Tribune
- Winston-Salem man hospitalized after driving in the wrong direction - Greensboro News & Record
- TAs a topic as NC budget talks continue - Winston-Salem Journal