Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- U-Haul truck chase through Iredell ends in arrests - Statesville Record & Landmark
- Driver who crashed into U-Haul on I-25 in Pueblo County dies - The Denver Channel
- At least 1 killed when AAA pickup truck collides with U-Haul on I-95 - Local 10
- C&B in Uxbridge signs on as U-Haul dealer - Worcester Telegram
- Hamburg storage business gets U-Haul franchise - Buffalo News
- U-Haul Repurposes Former Grocery Store to Expand Services in Eugene - PR Newswire (press release)
- New U-Haul dealer announced - Rutland Herald
- Prestige Mufflers & Auto Glass, U-Haul to meet moving demands of Bergenfield - NorthJersey.com
- Lawsuits claim Bloomington is causing damaging flooding at U-Haul lot - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Man steals from girlfriend's parents, fills U-Haul, cops say - lehighvalleylive.com
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Sicklerville man charged with DUI after erratic driving - NJ.com
- Authorities from 6 states partner to combat impaired driving - Winston-Salem Journal
- Small-town Oregon mayor, passenger arrested after buying meth, deputies say - OregonLive.com
- Judge rules woman charged in fatal hit-and-run is competent to stand trial - Winston-Salem Journal
- Edgecombe high school player shot and wounded after game - Winston-Salem Journal
- See who was arrested Aug. 27-Aug. 30 - Journal and Courier
- Celebrate community art with Bus Shelter tour - Statesman Journal
- City preparing plan to reduce number of police traffic accidents - Winston-Salem Journal
- POLICE LOG: Ambler UDublin Whitpain - The Reporter
- Salem Civic Center announces events in September - Roanoke Times