Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- Robbery suspect dies after being dragged under U-Haul van - Los Angeles Times
- Stowaway Cat Missing for Two Years Found in U-Haul —Returned to Owner - Yahoo Travel
- S.C. cat, missing since 2013, found in U-Haul in Calif. - New York Daily News
- Teen fighting for his life after U-Haul truck strikes him - New York Post
- U-Haul Truck Stolen, Modesto Family of 8 Loses Everything - FOX40
- Video shows teen struck, thrown by U-Haul truck in Bronx - New York Daily News
- Man accused in Bronx U-Haul crash in court to face charges - WABC-TV
- U-Haul Offering 30 Days of Free Self-Storage and U-Box Portable Moving and ... - MarketWatch
- U-Haul buys Dollar Storage in Calverton for $5.4 million - Riverhead News Review
- PODS Wants $6.5M In Fees After TM Win Against U-Haul - Law360 (subscription)
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Salem man killed after crash on Fairview Industrial Drive - Statesman Journal
- High nursing home bills squeeze insurers, driving rates up - Winston-Salem Journal
- Police ramp-up rail-crossing citations after recent crashes - Winston-Salem Journal
- March 30: Safe streets, drunk driving and immigration - New York Daily News
- Peabody murder suspect to be arraigned today - The Salem News
- State House Dome: Any budget plan means service cuts - The Union Leader
- Wrongfully held, Floyd Brown won millions, but his money is locked up - News & Observer
- Amity driver involved in Salem crash - McMinnville News-Register
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive-Through In Salem, NH Makes All Your Samoa and Thin ... - Bustle
- Needs Coal Ash spill overline Utility could open new landfill - Winston-Salem Journal