Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- Kissimmee's Got Thrift Listens to Customers, Adds U-Haul Trucks - PR Newswire (press release)
- Prineville Equipment & Supply Brings U-Haul to Central Oregon - PR Newswire (press release)
- K&E Outdoor Power Equipment Trims the Competition with U-Haul - PR Newswire (press release)
- Modesto's Hatch Food and Gas Springs New Deal with U-Haul - PR Newswire (press release)
- Newfoundlander Outgrows Home Business, Becomes U-Haul Dealer - PR Newswire (press release)
- Squeaky Clean: New U-Haul Dealer Auto Spa Washes over Laval - PR Newswire (press release)
- U-Haul Dealer Attracts Wisconsin-Eau Claire Students with U-Box - PR Newswire (press release)
- Greeneville Tire & Performance Fills Community Need with U-Haul - MarketWatch
- Rest and Rentals: Budget Inn of Whitehall offers U-Haul Trucks - PR Newswire (press release)
- U-Haul Offering 30 Days of Free Self-Storage and U-Box Portable Moving and ... - PR Newswire (press release)
Salem Oregon Driving News
- More Problems for Uber and Lyft Drivers in Oregon - Salem-News.Com
- Salem PD releases pedestrian and vehicle safety video - Statesman Journal
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Forsyth County - WXII The Triad
- Auto Scanner: Tahoe is slow to get up to temperature - The Salem News
- Dear Abby: Girlfriend kept in shadows needs to see the light - The Salem News
- Around the state - Bend Bulletin
- 'Creek' long dried up in Silver Falls name - Statesman Journal
- English boys outlast Salem in battle for NEC/North basketball supremacy - Daily Item
- So Should We Just Round Up the Anti-Vaccine Parents And Ship Them to ... - TheBlaze.com
- Blotter: Child endangerment charge in Hoffman Estates - Chicago Tribune