Your planning your next move. Here is a something to consider.
Are you moving over 20 miles? If so how much fuel am I going to consume in a U-Haul truck with the knowledge of having to fill the tank back to where it was when I left the rental yard.
With that being said you can almost bet that penciling it out that the fuel plus the mileage that U-Haul charges will be more than the one way trip.
For instance say you are making a trip to Medford from Salem.
U-Haul would charge the rate of $230.00 and they would allow 288 miles to achieve the move. Now if you were planning to round trip it you would double the mileage and multiply it by the mileage rate of .69 cents for the weekly rate and you would get the rate of $394.00 not to mention that the daily rate of the U-Haul would cost 29.95 plus you still have to refuel before you take it back. Secondly you would have a window of 24 hours to accomplish your task on a round trip whereas U-Haul allows three days to allow for safe travel to drop off in Medford.
Normally the better solution and less stressful way to plan your move is to choose U-Haul with their low decks, wide ramps and affordable one way moves when moving away from the town your currently living in.
Disclaimer: This is a demonstration of affordability. The rates shown above are for demonstration only. All rates shown above may not reflect the current rate being charged for a rental as the market changes due to supply and demand. At all times make your reservation with the knowledge that as a U-Haul dealer, we at Storage Oregon are looking to make your move transition smoothly.
Your U haul, RV, 5th Wheel,Toy hauler,Pickup and car and Toy storage.
4995 Ridge Rd Salem Oregon.
Schedule yours today by calling 971-338-4444
U haul News
- Thieves use U-Haul truck to burglarize Pearl City home despite witnesses - KHON2
- Bomb squad investigating possible explosives in U-Haul - KGUN 9
- Dead Infants Found In U-Haul Storage Locker In Canada [UPDATE] - Huffington Post
- U-Haul to Convert Former Industrial Building to Self-Storage in Bridgeport, CT - Inside Self-Storage
- Work underway on Bridgeport U-Haul conversion - CT Post
- Santa Maria Fairpark to host jury selection for U-Haul murder trial - Lompoc Record
- Former Industrial Building Becomes U-Haul Moving and Storage of Bridgeport - PR Newswire (press release)
- Cedar Key RV Resort adds U-Haul Moving and Self-Storage Equipment - MarketWatch
- Woman, 40, Charged after Six Baby Corpses Found in Canada U-Haul Locker - International Business Times AU
- Help U-Haul Raise $200000 at Fundraiser to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project ... - MarketWatch
Salem Oregon Driving News
- Keeping bicyclists from dying - WilliametteLive.com
- Driver-card debate remains divisive - Portland Tribune
- Church official banned from Straub Middle School - Statesman Journal
- Safety stressed this Halloween - The Daily News Journal
- COMMENTARY: Earnhardt has proven he is an elite driver - Winston-Salem Journal
- DMV2Go returns to Salem Civic Center on Nov. 20 - Roanoke Times
- City of Eugene threatens to fine Uber - Longview Daily News
- Commercial air travel an issue in driver's card debate - The Register-Guard
- CrossRoads Baptist in Social Circle presents car show, barbecue, yard sale to ... - Rockdale Citizen
- Rangers need big defensive effort against New Richmond - La Crosse Tribune