Our love of Airstream and the Airstream market has allowed us the focused opportunity to buy/sell or consign your Airstream trailer.
We also have the room to sell/consign your vehicles that are not of the Airstream family.
We offer the ability for consignment at our facility with great viability from the I-5 corridor and Salem Keizer Parkway. Check out our map on our web page and see for your self or drive by and have a look. Your Airstream would be listed on our website for those persons looking for that round the clock exposure. Why be hassled by the telephone ringing or unwanted e-mails, let us do all of that for you. It truly will make your life so much easier in the long run. We will forward the prospective buyers info to you so you can make the informed decision on who you wish to call upon.
We also buy Vintage Air Streams that meet our qualifications. Call us first, we upgrade the Airstreams for our vintage rental fleet bring back to life and usage as they were ment to be used.
You are holding the American dream in your driveway, out in a field, or even in a storage yard. Realize now that you can earn that much needed cash for a Airstream that may need some work done on it to bring back to its full glory of yesteryear.
If you do not have a way to move your Airstream to our facility we can talk about the possibility of picking up the trailer in question as part of our services. We haul them all the time
Of course if you are not looking to sell your Air Stream, we still offer the ability to store it here on our 8 acre storage lot at very low and reasonable pricing.
Here are just a few of the consignments that we have currently.
1963 Globetrotter – $4000
20′ Contractor’s Box Trailer – $2800
Holiday Rambler for Sale – $9000
Quoted From Wikipedia
“Consignment the act of consigning, which is placing any material in the hand of another, but retaining ownership until the goods are sold or person is transferred. This may be done for shipping, transfer of prisoners, to auction, or for sale in a store (i.e. a consignment shop).
Features of consignment are:
- The relation between the two parties is that of consignor and consignee and not that of buyer and seller
- The consignor is entitled to receive all the expenses in connection with consignment
- The consignee is not responsible for damage of goods during transport or any other procedure.
- Goods are sold at the risk of consignor. The profit or loss belongs to consignor only.
I would like to know about the low cost Airstream rentals and availability:
Vintage Airstream News:
- Airstream trailers enjoy resurgence - The Desert Sun
- Here's the Vintage Micro Trailer Your Dog's Been Begging For - Curbed National
- Cigar-box guitar gives musical duo Hymn for Her unique sound - Newsworks.org
- Fiesta kicks off celebration of Mexican Independence Day - Santa Rosa Press Democrat
- Vintage trailer rally in Petaluma offers glimpse of bygone era - Petaluma Argus Courier
- Newport Retailer Jamie Darling Takes to the Road In Airstream - Arkansas Business Online
- For sale: 1969 airliner, high miles, clean interior - Macon Telegraph (blog)
- A New Golden Age For 'Silver Bullets'? Airstreams Make A Comeback - KUNC
- Alaska groan: Produce from Mat-Su farms is rare at state fair food stands - Anchorage Daily News
- T-shirt businessman returns to his Aberdeen roots with Saturday's Timber Revival - The Olympian
- Airstream trailers enjoy resurgence - The Desert Sun
- What do you hang in an Airstream?: Art Carts on Hawthorne Saturday (photo ... - The Oregonian - OregonLive.com
- Catching some air: Airstreams riding a cool wave (with video) - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Subscribe to Cycling Plus and get an Altura Airstream thermal jersey worth £45! - BikeRadar.com (blog)
- Floating Restaurant, Airstream Trailers Offer New Options On Keystone - News On 6
- Chauffeur-driven Airstream adventure: The classiest way to take a caravan road ... - Herald Sun
- Monitor Audio Airstream S300 - What Hi-Fi?
- Step into the Airstream to check out art - Tampabay.com
- Chauffeur-driven Airstream Adventure - Caravan Times
- New boutique in Airstream focuses on unique fashion - KSL.com
RV Rental News:
- Burning Man brings business to Reno RV renters - Reno Gazette Journal
- Ready to RV? Here's What You Need to Know - AARP News
- Unhappy Campers: RV Customers Complain of Sub-Par Service - KTUU.com
- RV Show in Hershey showcases luxury, technology in travel - WGAL Lancaster
- Occupancy survey shows few vacancies in Tioga - Journaltrib
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS - Sedalia Democrat
- Our Burning Man Guide: You Can Do it for $100 — or $100000 - Yahoo Travel
- 3 Quirky, Super-Cheap Travel Deals You Can Only Get in the Fall - TIME
- RV parking ordinance approved - Highland Community News (subscription)
- Owning an RV park a dream job for former Houston couple - Houston Chronicle
Oregon Roadway News:
- Six Killed On Oregon Roadways During Labor Day Weekend - myCentralOregon.com
- Idaho Drivers Could Learn Roadway Manners From Oregonians - OPB News (blog)
- The State With The Rudest Drivers Might Just Surprise You (Because It Isn't ... - Bustle
- Hurricane Odile Slams Cabo San Lucas, Leaves 'Demolished Paradise' - NBCNews.com
- League of Oregon Cities workshop - Upper Rogue Independent
- Replace the gas tax, but how? - HeraldNet
- Commissioners outline one cent spending plan - Casper Journal
- Marker Will Honor Oregon's First Commercial Pinot Noir Vineyard - myCentralOregon.com
- Replace the gas tax, but how? | Editorial - Bellevue Reporter
- South central Oregon forests still in extreme danger from wildfire ... - The Oregonian - OregonLive.com