Our love of Airstream and the Airstream market has allowed us the focused opportunity to buy/sell or consign your Airstream trailer.
We also have the room to sell/consign your vehicles that are not of the Airstream family.
We offer the ability for consignment at our facility with great viability from the I-5 corridor and Salem Keizer Parkway. Check out our map on our web page and see for your self or drive by and have a look. Your Airstream would be listed on our website for those persons looking for that round the clock exposure. Why be hassled by the telephone ringing or unwanted e-mails, let us do all of that for you. It truly will make your life so much easier in the long run. We will forward the prospective buyers info to you so you can make the informed decision on who you wish to call upon.
We also buy Vintage Air Streams that meet our qualifications. Call us first, we upgrade the Airstreams for our vintage rental fleet bring back to life and usage as they were ment to be used.
You are holding the American dream in your driveway, out in a field, or even in a storage yard. Realize now that you can earn that much needed cash for a Airstream that may need some work done on it to bring back to its full glory of yesteryear.
If you do not have a way to move your Airstream to our facility we can talk about the possibility of picking up the trailer in question as part of our services. We haul them all the time
Of course if you are not looking to sell your Air Stream, we still offer the ability to store it here on our 8 acre storage lot at very low and reasonable pricing.
Here are just a few of the consignments that we have currently.
1963 Globetrotter – $4000
20′ Contractor’s Box Trailer – $2800
Holiday Rambler for Sale – $9000
Quoted From Wikipedia
“Consignment the act of consigning, which is placing any material in the hand of another, but retaining ownership until the goods are sold or person is transferred. This may be done for shipping, transfer of prisoners, to auction, or for sale in a store (i.e. a consignment shop).
Features of consignment are:
- The relation between the two parties is that of consignor and consignee and not that of buyer and seller
- The consignor is entitled to receive all the expenses in connection with consignment
- The consignee is not responsible for damage of goods during transport or any other procedure.
- Goods are sold at the risk of consignor. The profit or loss belongs to consignor only.
I would like to know about the low cost Airstream rentals and availability:
Vintage Airstream News:
- Homeslice owners turn vintage Airstream trailer into patio seating - RedEye Chicago
- Basecamp Luxe to Provide Vintage Airstream Trailers to Area Productions - Beach Carolina Magazine
- Julefest adds ice rink, S'moresFest - Santa Maria Times
- Iconic Airstream food and drink plan for Falmouth seafront - Falmouth Packet
- Christmas comes to Holkham Hall in Norfolk - Telegraph.co.uk
- Annual Julefest adds ice rink, S'moresFest - Santa Ynez Valley News
- Chicken Cock Whiskey returns to Athens for last home game - Red and Black
- Artist Anahita King Showcase & Open House, December 8, - Topanga Messenger
- Wilmington company now renting luxury trailers to visiting actors - Triangle Business Journal (blog)
- 2014 GMC Sierra: glamorous - Windy City Times
- Airstream, Mercedes Team up on Luxury Motor Home - ABC News
- Take an Airstream trailer vacation this winter and take 25% off - Los Angeles Times
- Airstream, Mercedes shift into high gear - Florida Times-Union
- Inside the Airstream Travel Trailer Customized by Jonathan Ive and Marc Newson - Men's Journal
- Airstream club visits Freeport - The Northwest Florida Daily News
- Homeslice Adds an Airstream; 'Choo' Lipsky Releases New Cocktails; More - Eater
- (Cross the) Heartland: Pat Metheny Group, “Airstream” (1979) - Something Else! Reviews
- Airstream & Co to host Christmas open weekend in Tebay - Caravan Times
- The Climb Airstream Offers Face Painting And Real Estate Advice At The Bernal ... - PR Web (press release)
- Total Chemical Resistant SE Airstream Fume Hood - Officer.com
RV Rental News:
- Senior Savvy: RV travel tips for beginners - Bradenton Herald
- No rooms for Grey Cup? Folks rent RVs - CBC.ca
- Volunteers raise $4232 for school roof project - Ramona Sentinel
- Multiple operator hits out at 'crazy' business rates system after 15K hike - MorningAdvertiser.co.uk
- Acura latest dealership to build in Langley - Langley Times
- Man sentenced for two VB bank robberies - WAVY-TV
- Outdoors: Dec. 5-11 - Bradenton Herald
- Johnson City- 24th Annual Lights Spectacular Christmas Hill Country Style ... - Hill Country Current
- Kennewick officials look into 7 burglaries - TheNewsTribune.com
- Strong new car registrations & used market values are key successes of 2013 ... - Fleet World
Oregon Roadway News:
- Central Willamette Valley to feel brunt of winter storm Friday; Portland will ... - OregonLive.com
- Motorists should plan ahead for snowy and icy roads Friday morning - St. Helens Chronicle
- Wis. man aboard missing plane in Idaho - WAOW
- Thursday, Dec 5 Midday Forecast - OzarksFirst.com
- Thursday, Dec 5 Morning Forecast - OzarksFirst.com
- Cold snap felt across western half of nation - Burleson Star
- Arctic air spreads cold, snow from Rockies to Great Lakes - Chicago Tribune
- 'Frankenbikes' for More Than Just Cycling - The Blue Review
- Cities and the Fiscal Challenge of Retiree Health Care - Governing (blog)
- Southbound I-5 reopens in North Portland - The Columbian