On sale at our location in the Salem / Keizer area is a product you will Come to Love.
This product has cut our polishing time down from three hours to a mere half hour and which includes the prep time of gathering the red shop rags that Gord says to use.
Apply the polish directly to the spot , normally a two by two I have found to work best and rub it in with the red shop rag for a minimum of two minutes. This allows Gord’s Polish to work on the Aluminum for max effect. Then use a clean red shop rag or micro fiber towel to buff off the now blackened polish and revel the mirror shine. In less than ten minutes you can have a section of polished metal that you will be proud of. Now a word of warning is that you must maintain the polish wetness to achieve the desired mirror effect. It has been advised not to use this in direct sunlight as the polish will dry to quickly. Personally I have attempted to use the product in other than perfect shade and it doesn’t work well at all.
If your like me you scan the instructions to get an understanding of what must be done or not read them at all. I strongly suggest for maximum results you do not take this approach. For instance, The instructions that came with Gord’s Polish stated that you must buff the product off when it is still wet unlike most polishes. I let it dry and attempted to buff it of with a buffer and ended up with what I call a patina, gord’s calls it the burnished look. Not the desired effect I was looking for. I was looking for that mirror image that will give you a suntan in moments in direct sunlight. So I read the instructions, applied the procedure and low and behold, a mirror shine just like I was looking for.
Of course it has been years since this Airstream had been polished. So with a liberal amount of Gord’s Polish I set to work with the suggested (0000) steel wool and a red shop rag to make sure the years melted away to a brite and wonderful finish. It still took me less time to make this happen than what it would have using conventional methods. Truly a miracle polish that can make my work easier.
As Gord Says at the end of every infomercial I have been privy to ” A Mirror Shine Every Time”
Below is a link to 52 video’s of just how great this product works. Seeing is believing. Check out Gord’s Video’s and then give us a call or come by and check out the Vintage Air Stream’s for yourself.
Remember that we rent Vintage Air Streams from our location right here in the Salem/ Keizer area.
Vintage Airstream News:
- Vintage Airstream becomes mobile office for Silicon Valley entrepreneur - Dezeen
- Herman: How a bunch of aluminum, rivets and wheels brought two families together - austin360
- This 1974 Airstream could be the perfect ‘plug and play Airbnb’ - The Spaces
- BNP Paribas: New Activities On Tap For Fans In Tennis Paradise - Patch.com
- Art happenings in Taos for the week of Feb. 14 - taosnews
- Vintage Airstream history comes to Salem - Statesman Journal
- Airstream trailer is 140 square feet of vintage style made modern - Curbed
- Earthy wallpaper patterns liven up this vintage Airstream renovation - Treehugger
- Husband & wife's vintage Airstream is a renovated home and office on wheels - Treehugger
- Vintage Airstream renovation: From meh to marvelous - Today.com
- Airstream, AT&T Adds New Connectivity, Wi-Fi Upgrades - Fortune
- Airstream joins the 21st Century with a smart home on wheels - KnowTechie
- AT&T's LTE is now an option on all Airstream camping trailers - Engadget
- Airstream Gets Smart, But Stays Retro - Bloomberg
- Midtown Airstream Coffee Bar | Chow | Bend - The Source Weekly
- Travel in Style with Airstream of Scottsdale! - 12news.com KPNX
- Airstream trailer renovated into mobile office - Curbed
- Classic 1960s Airstream is ready for work and play - New Atlas
- Plein air from an Airstream: St. Louis artist Patrick Saunders paints America from his trailer - STLtoday.com
- Airstream hotel chain raises $115 million - Finance and Commerce
- Polishing up on new household rules - The Guardian
- Techs Holt keeps polishing strong game - LubbockOnline.com
- Beverly Hill’s cosmetic dentist reveals polishing procedure celebs are clamoring for ahead of Oscars - Daily Mail
- Global Chemical Polishing Slurry Market Insights 2019-2027: Cabot Microelectronics, Dow Electronic Materials, Fujimi Incorporated - Times of Market
- Crews finish ceiling of new Ace Hardware, working on floor polishing - Cadillac News
- Global Polishing Grade Alumina Market Insights 2019-2027: Top Manufacturer Almatis , AluChem, Alteo - Industry News Blog
- Global Polishing/Lapping Film Market Insights 2019-2027: 3M Electronics, Henan Union Abrasives Corp, Haining Fusen Tape Co., Ltd. - Industry News Blog
- Polishing Powder Market 2023 Global: Dynamics, Situations, Risk from Substitute, Revenue and Expansion Rate Estimation - Rockford Daily
- Polishing hidden gem | Living - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Polishing brand ERP - Enterprise Irregulars
- Mayflower II restoration on schedule for Pilgrim anniversary - Boston Herald
- Restoration YouTube will bring you deep into an internet rabbit hole - Mashable
- Historic cobblestone to get $6.3M restoration along Memphis riverfront - The Commercial Appeal
- Crews hit milestone in restoration of centuries-old church meetinghouse - WMUR Manchester
- Third Avenue Alley Restoration Scheduled for Repavement - KBIA
- City Council creates public relations position, City Hall restoration on track - The Saratogian
- This hotel was in the real ‘Green Book.’ Inside a $1M quest to restore it and save black history - Tallahassee.com
- Snoqualmie's Sandy Cove Park to receive river bank stabilization and restoration - Snoqualmie Valley Record
- Pender Courthouse restoration still waiting on approval from state's historic preservation office - Port City Daily
- Central Avenue Road restoration gets under way - liherald