When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 10 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 10 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
All of these 10 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 10 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Fire destroys storage units at Salem RV Park on Silverton Road - Statesman Journal
- Considerations for Insuring Your Boat/RV-Storage Operation - Inside Self-Storage
- From Golf-Cart Kid to Facility Owner: An Entrepreneur Realizes His RV/Boat ... - Inside Self-Storage
- Man in RV Storage Died from Hypothermia - KVRR
- Apartments, RV storage approved by Oscoda planners - Iosco County News Herald
- Cedar Key RV Resort adds U-Haul Moving and Self-Storage Equipment - MarketWatch
- MC still wrestling with RV restrictions - Mason City Globe Gazette
- Midcoast Properties, Inc. Sells Four Property Storage and RV Portfolio - PR.com (press release)
- Glamis Dune Storage owner pleaded guilty for illegal dumping - Imperial Valley Press
- MC wrestling with RV rules - Mason City Globe Gazette
- Texas Worker Crushed to Death Under Semitrailer - NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
- Minivan crashes into unhitched semi trailer - WANE
- Jackknifed semitrailer closes Jennings Freeway northbound - The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com
- Semi-Trailer Crashes, Spills Pepsi All Over Street - NECN
- Bemidji semitrailer driver involved in crash in Benton County - Bemidji Pioneer
- Semi-trailer truck gets stuck on foot bridge near Lake Park - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Centenary of semi-trailer's Detroit birth gets book - Crain's Detroit Business
- Two killed when semitrailer strikes two minivans - Wyoming Tribune
- 8 hurt in Amtrak train, semitrailer collision - USA TODAY
- Jennings Freeway northbound reopened, jackknifed semitrailer moved - The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com