When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 10 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 10 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
All of these 10 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 10 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- RV storage proposed for Palm Springs - The Desert Sun
- Board approves RV park proposal - Chino Champion
- Boardwalk and boat/RV storage approved - Navarre Press (blog)
- Boardwalk, proposed RV storage facility request variances - Navarre Press (blog)
- New RV-Storage Facility Proposed for Palm Springs, CA - Inside Self-Storage
- Police searching for Berrien County man suspected of stabbing his mother to death - MLive.com
- Elgin residents push city to allow RV parking in driveways - Chicago Tribune
- Countryside Self Storage Proposes Expansion Project in Frontenac, KS - Inside Self-Storage
- Amazing Spaces to Build 2 New Self-Storage Facilities in The Woodlands, TX - Inside Self-Storage
- Metro Mini Storage Kingwood Bigger and Better after Arson - Kingwood - Kingwood News
- 5 semi-trailer trucks catch fire in Otay Mesa - 10News
- Motorcyclist dies after rear-ending semitrailer traveling westbound on State ... - Greenfield Daily Reporter
- Semi Trailer Full Of Merchandise Stolen From Gordman's Lot - WOWT
- Northbound I-25 reopened at University after 3-vehicle crash involving semi ... - The Denver Post
- Man dies in head-on crash with semitrailer in Volusia - WKMG Orlando
- Trucker facing prison after killing coworker with semi trailer at U.S. Steel ... - MLive.com
- Smoking semitrailer causes traffic jam on I-580 in south Reno - Reno Gazette Journal
- Semitrailer ruptures while carrying hazardous materials - Green Bay Press Gazette
- Semitrailer tips on interstate overpass, no injuries to the driver - Topeka Capital Journal
- Man dies when pickup truck rear-ends semitrailer in Milwaukie - OregonLive.com