When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 10 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 10 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
3. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
4. Free use of the soon to be installed RV dump station. ETA 11/15/2011
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
All of these 10 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 10 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Enters Texas Market With 4 ... - Inside Self-Storage
- ISS Expo Expands Self-Storage Roundtables to Include 3 Topic-Themed Sessions - Inside Self-Storage
- Special Invitation-Only Receptions Added to Inside Self-Storage World Expo - Inside Self-Storage
- Argus Self Storage Sales Network Completes Transaction of Arizona Self ... - PR.com (press release)
- Got Storage Announces Storage Available in Victorville - PR.com (press release)
- House Beautiful: They never want for company - Times Colonist
- MBPC looks at rowers vs. motors on the bay - San Diego Community Newspaper Group
- Crews Investigating RV Fire in Oceano - KEYT
- Living small with style - Abbotsford News
- Elkhart-based RV supplier seeks new market in trucking - The Elkhart Truth
- At least 1 semi trailer catches fire at Sapp Bros. - Omaha World-Herald
- Troopers: Man, dog die in crash with semitrailer - Denver Post
- Semi trailer catches fire near Paulding - Times Bulletin
- Winds topple semitrailer - TriValley Central
- Argus 911: Tires launch off semi-trailer into Rapid City house - Sioux Falls Argus Leader
- Train hits semi trailer in Walnut Ridge, no injuries - KAIT
- Semi-trailer carrying food-grade product rolls over in Neepawa - CTV News
- Pedestrian killed after being struck by semi-trailer near Moose Jaw - Regina Leader-Post
- Iowa City bridge reopens after semitrailer crash - KCAU
- $500K federal grant reduces pollution on 19 semitrailer trucks - Daily Herald