When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 12 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 12 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE RV STORAGE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
11. 24 hour Video System to better protect your vehicle.
12. Hidden Burglar Alarms to better protect your valuable assets.
All of these 12 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 12 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Papillion RV owners driven to speak out by proposal for tougher parking laws - Omaha World-Herald
- Schoolcraft area fire crews at large fire reported on RV business property - MLive.com
- RV/boat storage facility moves forward despite concerns about modular office building - Villages-News
- Buellton OKs RV parking ordinance - Santa Maria Times (subscription)
- Storage is storage? - Highland Community News (subscription)
- Climbing RV sales producing more vendors for upcoming Jacksonville show - Florida Times-Union
- Worcester RV and Camping Show has folks thinking spring — and big - Worcester Telegram
- Buellton poised to limit RV parking - Santa Ynez Valley News
- Containers used as mini-storage - Highland Community News (subscription)
- Extra Space Storage Succeeds by Looking Inward - DMN - DMN
- Semitrailer driver killed in crash south of Carlsbad - KFDA ... - KFDA
- Semitrailer fire snarls I-95 traffic for hours - Florida Today - Florida Today
- Semi trailer accident on Mo. 32 Wednesday - Bolivar Herald-Free Press (subscription)
- Semitrailer jackknifes on I-15 near Spanish Fork, motorist flown to hospital in critical condition - Daily Herald
- Train crashes through semi-trailer near Richland - Corsicana Daily Sun
- Dashcam Video Shows Semitrailer Slamming Onto Wyoming Highway Patrol Cruiser; Driver Cited for Ignoring Strong ... - KTLA
- Semitrailer Board Industry – Global Market Status with Regional ... - Satellite PR News (press release)
- Driver in training killed in semi-trailer crash on I-84 - fox13now.com
- Kansas woman killed after head-on crash with semitrailer truck north of Holdrege - Kearney Hub
- Kingsport Times-News: HCSO investigating half million dollar semi ... - Kingsport Times News