When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 10 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 10 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
All of these 10 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 10 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Planning Board Approves Boat/RV Storage Facility in Queensbury, NY - Inside Self-Storage
- Queensbury approves boat/RV storage - Glens Falls Post-Star
- Shelby board approves RV storage for portion of Visteon property - The Macomb Daily
- Moving-Business Owners Build RV Self-Storage Facility in Victor, MT - Inside Self-Storage
- Glamis RV storage owner indicted on federal charges - Imperial Valley Press
- Debate continues over IOB storage, RV ordinance - Aransas Pass Progress
- Inside Self-Storage Releases 2014 Boat/RV Digital Issue for Free Download - Inside Self-Storage
- 25 Design and Construction Mistakes Self-Storage Owners and Developers ... - Inside Self-Storage
- US Storage Centers Acquires 2 Self-Storage Facilities in Tucson, AZ - Inside Self-Storage
- IOB council approves RV ordinance - Aransas Pass Progress
- Police: Man killed in car crash with semitrailer in Isabella County - The Saginaw News
- Accidents latest in four fatal semitrailer collisions in recent months - The Herald-News
- No injuries after train hits semitrailer in Cass County - KMTV
- Semitrailer gets stuck in hole in downtown KC intersection - KMBC Kansas City
- Semi-trailer tips over going southbound on I-75 - The Saginaw News
- Driver injured in a semitrailer rollover - WTOV Steubenville
- Fiery semitrailer crash closes I-25 - Wyoming Tribune
- Fire destroys semi-trailer, wool; incident contributes to wreck - Gadsden Times
- Elmhurst semitrailer fire causes nearly $200K in damages - Suburban Life Publications
- 12 piglets die after falling from semi on I-29 - fox4kc.com