When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 11 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 11 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
11 FREE RV STORAGE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Many video coordinated cameras so every vehicle and person day or night that enters the property is video recorded.
4. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
5. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
6. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
7. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
8. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
9. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
10. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
11. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
All of these 10 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 10 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Boat/RV Self-Storage Facility Approved in Plover, WI - Inside Self-Storage
- The Buzz: 57th Street RV and Boat Storage under construction - Great Falls Tribune
- RV Park, Storage Facility Planned On Randolph Circle - The Chattanoogan
- City staff welcome public input on proposed amendment to RV parking/storage ... - Kawartha Media Group
- Naked suspect leads police on chase in RV - KRCRTV.COM
- Elgin, RV owners should agree on allowing campers in driveways - Chicago Tribune
- RV 2.0: Downsizing helps new generation hit the road - USA TODAY
- A code crackdown in Charlotte County - Wink News
- RV park seeks to open in Nebraska in August - Norfolk Daily News
- All-Pro RV Service adds new line of trailers for summer travel - Press News
- Motorcyclist counting blessings after tangle with semitrailer - St George News
- Driver avoids serious injury when train strikes his semi trailer - Fox 59
- Semitrailer crash blocks NB I-29 at I-80 split - KMTV
- Semitrailer takes down cable wire on Ninth Street - The Daily Eastern News
- Highway Patrol says 25 tons of oil leaked from semitrailer - KULR-TV
- Traffic on eastbound I-94 at a standstill following semitrailer crash - MLive.com
- K-33 closed for several hours to remove rolled semi-trailer - Ottawaherald.com
- Train hits semitrailer in Clark Co.; Alexander motorist uninjured - Great Bend Tribune
- 2 hospitalized after vehicle hits the axle on a semi's trailer - Salina Post
- Semitrailer driver injured in Pottawattamie County crash that left cattle loose - KMTV