When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 12 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 12 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE RV STORAGE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
11. 24 hour Video System to better protect your vehicle.
12. Hidden Burglar Alarms to better protect your valuable assets.
All of these 12 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 12 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Premier Boat & RV Storage completes expansion project - The Florida Times-Union
- Monstore Garages Brings New Solution in RV Storage to Palm Springs This Summer - PR Newswire (press release)
- Prestige Golf Carts building new showroom, RV storage facility - Temecula Valley Development
- RV Rental Space - Santa Barbara Edhat
- Council approves annexation requests for RV storage areas - Goshen News
- After Years of Back And Forth, Parking Laws For RV's Are Changing In Santee - KPBS
- Nampa Planning and Zoning approves zoning change, tables short plat for residential development - Idaho Press-Tribune
- Three live oak trees getting the axe in Edgewater - Hometown News (press release) (blog)
- Planning Commission Debates Loosening Rules For RV and Auto Storage Areas - The Mountain Jackpot
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Man killed after crashing into stopped semitrailer on Interstate 44 - Springfield News-Leader
- Man killed in Nebraska car collision with semitrailer - 1011now
- Eastbound I-96 reopened after asphalt spill from semitrailer - Livingston Daily
- UPDATE: All lanes are back open after a semi's trailer caught fire - WSAZ-TV
- Semitrailer wreck closes State Route 795 - News, Weather, Sports ... - WTOL.com
- Police find alleged wrong-way semitrailer driver naked - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- OH-292 reopens after semitrailer entrapment crash in Logan County - MyDaytonDailyNews
- Police looking for semi-trailer suspected in fatal hit-and-run outside Winchester - Lexington Herald Leader
- Main Street closed after semitrailer knocks down power lines | MLive ... - MLive.com