When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 10 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 10 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
All of these 10 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 10 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Stone Lake RV storage lot approved by commissioners - Goshen News
- Proposed RV storage lot near Stone Lake wins county approval but still must ... - The Elkhart Truth
- Man offers reward in burglary of RV from Heights storage facility - The Killeen Daily Herald
- New Prague Looking at Ordinance on Exterior RV Storage - Belleplaineherald
- DVD Pre-Order - Is Now the Time to Invest in Boat and RV Storage? - Inside Self-Storage
- Heard on the Street: Furniture store owners buy Menards building - Post-Bulletin
- Dillon's Corral, Tucson dealer team up for 'RV Extravaganza' - Benson News Sun
- Beach National Bank - - Island Sand Paper
- Planning and Zoning Agency Meeting - Historic City News
- Yard has new patio cover, grassy area and RV access - Agoura Hills Acorn
- Wind Causes Semitrailer to Tip on I-30: Arlington PD - NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
- Elephants save semitrailer from tipping - Local 10
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Aurora crash involving semitrailer - SaukValley.com
- SigAlert Issued After 12-Vehicle Crash Involving Jackknifed Semitrailer on 10 ... - KTLA
- 1 killed in Spanish Fork Canyon semi crash - Deseret News
- More Than 120 Sheep Killed In Semitrailer Crash In Utah - Huffington Post
- Tractor falls off semitrailer on SR-94 near 28th Street - 10News
- Deerfoot Trail crash snarls traffic after van collides with semi trailer - Calgary Sun
- Man killed after van runs into back of semi-trailer - Good4Utah
- Driver killed after van runs into back of semi-trailer - Good4Utah