When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 10 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 10 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
All of these 10 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 10 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Woman's body found at storage center in Plymouth Township - WDIV Detroit
- Metro Storage Acquires Metro Mini & RV Self Storage Portfolio in Minneapolis - Inside Self-Storage
- Proposed Pittsfield ordinance would limit storage of motorhomes, other RVs in ... - The Ann Arbor News
- Building Your Boat/RV-Storage Center: Design Considerations for New Builds ... - Inside Self-Storage
- Palm Gate RV & Self Storage Partners With AZ Pet Charity - Inside Self-Storage
- Metro Self Storage in Eagleville, PA, Seeks to Add Boat/RV Storage - Inside Self-Storage
- Abba Self & RV Storage in Concord, CA, Expands With 148 Self-Storage Units - Inside Self-Storage
- Bizz Buzz: Madison Lane RV and Boat Storage - KIONrightnow.com
- Failing to Properly Store Your RV Could Cost You $5000 In Damage - Self Storage Industry News (blog)
- RV Show in Hershey showcases luxury, technology in travel - WGAL Lancaster
- US-75 overpass to I-70 still closed after semi-trailer crash - Topeka Capital Journal
- Semi trailer dangles off Hwy 38 bridge after crash near Reedsport - KPIC News
- Texas driver dies in semitrailer accident - FOX 4 News
- Multiple emergency vehicles respond to semi-trailer truck crash on west ... - Winnipeg Free Press
- Teen hospitalized after pickup hits semi trailer - Salina Post
- Caledonia man arraigned for fatal crash with semi-trailer in Wexford County - The Grand Rapids Press - MLive.com
- Police identify Caledonia woman killed in semi-trailer crash in Wexford County - The Grand Rapids Press - MLive.com
- 1 dead after crash in Blue Ash involving motorcycle, semitrailer - WLWT Cincinnati
- Passenger injured after semi trailer rollover near Gallup - Albuquerque Journal
- Charges unlikely in Dryden Road pedestrian accident - WHIO