When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 12 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 12 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE RV STORAGE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
11. 24 hour Video System to better protect your vehicle.
12. Hidden Burglar Alarms to better protect your valuable assets.
All of these 12 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 12 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- LCH Logistics provides RV storage - The Fort Stockton Pioneer
- Santa Rosa County new business listings - Pensacola News Journal
- Dolores Westfall: On the road, way past retirement and chasing jobs - La Crosse Tribune
- Benton County planners hear protests - Northwest Arkansas News
- RV trailer break-ins reported in SCV - Santa Clarita Valley Signal
- Council says storage units must go on industrial property - Parker Pioneer
- Grand Design gathers 'Momentum' - The Elkhart Truth
- Keizer family sues HOA, says RV is necessary for mentally challenged daughter - KATU
- Chase through The Village ends in crash in NW OKC - KOCO Oklahoma City
- Hundreds of RV owners displaced as Great Park storage site readies for closure - OCRegister
- Semitrailer hauling equipment for Lamb of God, Anthrax overturns - Corpus Christi Caller-Times
- I-70 ramp reopens after 15-hour shutdown - WHIO
- Police identify man killed in head-on crash with semitrailer near Moab - Deseret News
- Man killed in crash with semitrailer near Mt. Vernon - Springfield News-Leader
- Semitrailer spills grain after hitting traffic pole - KMTV
- Caught on Camera: Ohio Officer Plowed Down by Semitrailer, Escapes Injury - NBC New York
- Wisconsin thieves steal semi-trailer holding $70000 of cheese - UPI.com
- Man dies after semitrailer strikes tractor - Appleton Post Crescent
- North Mankato to sell land to semi-trailer sales and parts company - Mankato Free Press
- Semitrailer fire slows traffic on Bluff Street - St George News