When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 10 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 10 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
All of these 10 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 10 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- From Golf-Cart Kid to Facility Owner: An Entrepreneur Realizes His RV/Boat ... - Inside Self-Storage
- Southington PZC hears from public on RV storage regulations - Meriden Record-Journal
- Midcoast Properties, Inc. Sells Four Property Storage and RV Portfolio - PR.com (press release)
- Cedar Key RV Resort adds U-Haul Moving and Self-Storage Equipment - MarketWatch
- Storage fire spreads to mobile home in RV - Cleburne Times-Review
- Self-Storage Operator U-Haul Buys Debonis Storage and RV in Rio Rancho, NM - Inside Self-Storage
- Ask SAM: Using a camper for storage isn't necessarily illegal - Winston-Salem Journal
- Vacant Menards gets new life - Quad City Times
- Vacant Menards offers storage - Quad City Times
- Metro Storage LLC Acquires Metro Mini & RV Self Storage Portfolio in the ... - Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release)
- Car 'run over' by semi-trailer in morning crash - Hillsboro Times Gazette
- 8 hurt in Amtrak train, semitrailer collision - USA TODAY
- 14 hurt in Amtrak crash with semitrailer in Indiana - Fox News
- Names released of two people killed in crash between semitrailer and car on ... - Farmington Daily Times
- 14 hurt in Indiana Amtrak crash with semitrailer - CNYcentral.com
- Teen killed in car collision in eastern Iowa - Porterville Recorder
- Semitrailer strikes I-29 overpass in Iowa - Omaha World-Herald
- 14 hurt in Indy-Chicago Amtrak crash with semitrailer - nwitimes.com
- Texas man suffered minor injuries after semi-trailer truck caught fire - TBO.com
- Semitrailer snags, brings down telecom lines - WHIO