When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 10 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 10 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
All of these 10 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 10 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Video shows thieves steal RV from SA storage facility - KSAT San Antonio
- RV storage approved for CR 2 property - Goshen News
- Canadian visitor to SA reunited with stolen RV - KSAT San Antonio
- RV storage rezone request withdrawn - Oconee Enterprise
- Extra Space Storage® Announces Tax Reporting Information for 2014 Distributions - MarketWatch
- As oil prices drop, North Dakota's booming industry braces for a winter cooldown - PBS NewsHour
- Q&Amy: What's happening at Scuffletown USA? - Greenville News
- Self-Storage Operator Keylock Expands in Idaho - Inside Self-Storage
- Frost RV is hiring at its new sales location - Tucson News Now
- Adventure Storage has "man caves" grand opening at SunRiver - The Independent | SUindependent.com
- Crash involving box truck, semitrailer in Napoleon Township leaves three with ... - MLive.com
- Two men charged with trying to steal semi-trailer truck from Palmetto auto ... - Bradenton Herald
- ODOT truck, semitrailer collide - LimaOhio.com
- Pedestrian hit, killed by semitrailer on I-90 in Missoula - Ravalli Republic
- Semitrailer Topples Power Pole, Shears Fire Hydrant in Montebello Crash; No ... - KTLA
- Driver Killed When Semitrailer Truck Slams Into Sign, Bursts Into Flames on 10 ... - NBC Southern California
- Man in critical condition after crash involving deer, semitrailer - WLWT Cincinnati
- Driver killed after car gets stuck under semi-trailer - KSAT San Antonio
- Crews work to remove semi-trailer from pond near I-94, Route 394 in South ... - WLS-TV
- Pedestrian hit and killed by semitrailer on Interstate 90 - The Missoulian