When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 10 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 11 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE RV STORAGE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
All of these 10 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 10 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Parker Town Council: Boat, RV storage to stay in commerical zone - Parker Pioneer
- Inside Self-Storage Boat/RV Storage 2015 - Inside Self-Storage
- Inside Self-Storage 2015 Boat/RV Digital Issue Now Available for Free Download - Inside Self-Storage
- Loveland, CO, to Get 3 New Self-Storage Facilities - Inside Self-Storage
- Authorities release name of Palo Duro Canyon explosion victim - KCBD-TV
- Commission approves RV parking code - TriValley Central
- RV fire sends woman to hospital - KVAL
- Site work begins on RV dealership complex at Destination Daytona - Daytona Beach News-Journal
- Andrus to finish Elkhart run through on Saturday - Palestine Herald Press
- Law roundup: No medical call for ringing sounds - Daily Inter Lake
- Semitrailer spills milk, ignites fire in Weber Canyon rollover - Deseret News
- Semitrailer truck rolls over, catches fire and bottlenecks Manatee County I-75 ... - Bradenton Herald
- Semitrailer rollover crash closes ramp to M-60 from eastbound I-94, police say - MLive.com
- Iowa Patrol: 2 killed in I-80 crash with parked semitrailer - KCCI Des Moines
- Du Bois farmer dies after his tractor hit by semi-trailer truck - The Southern
- I-70 reopened at Denver West Blvd. after closing because of semi-trailer fire - The Denver Post
- Motorcyclist crashes into semi trailer on I-5 near Rose Quarter - KATU
- Ackley man killed in head-on crash with semitrailer - Burlington Hawk Eye
- Road worker pinned by semitrailer in wreck south of Brooksville - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Train hits semitrailer, pushes it half-mile on Sandusky tracks - The Morning Journal