When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 12 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 12 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE RV STORAGE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
11. 24 hour Video System to better protect your vehicle.
12. Hidden Burglar Alarms to better protect your valuable assets.
All of these 12 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 12 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- RV storage plan may help improve blighted area - Manteca Bulletin
- RV storage site bad for neighborhood - Sun Sentinel
- UPDATE: Vehicle owners sort through damage following storage facility fire - KTNV Las Vegas
- Strategic Storage Trust II Continues Expansion - Commercial Property Executive
- Dust off that tent, Nevadans, it's camping season - Reno Gazette Journal
- Mixed-Use Development to Include Self-Storage, Car Wash and Spa Clinic in Parrish, FL - Inside Self-Storage
- Could Tiny Houses Have a Big Impact on Hawai'i's Future? - HONOLULU Magazine (blog)
- Off-road RV offers options for space-crunched families as tiny house or in-law suite - WatertownDailyTimes.com
- Look at some amazing RVs, and the people who drive them in Going RV - Channel Guide Magazine
- Senior housing plan heads to Carlsbad council - The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Woolworths semi-trailer crashes south of Murrumbateman - Sydney Morning Herald
- Train crashes into semi-trailer; No serious injuries - CBS Local Tampa Bay (blog)
- Driver remains in critical condition following crash - WHIO
- Motorcyclist killed in collision with semi-trailer in Terrey Hills - Sydney Morning Herald
- Interstate semitrailer crash in North Dakota kills 7 cattle - Bismarck Tribune
- Panus displays new drop deck semi-trailer - Trailer Magazine (press release) (blog)
- Driver injured when trucks collide - dailytelegraph.com.au
- Semitrailer Carrying Gun Powder Crashes Near Council - News Radio 1310 KLIX
- FTE showcases new PBS semi-trailer reefer - Trailer Magazine (press release) (blog)
- 'Person of Interest' Sought After Vernon Hit-and-Run Leaves 1 Dead, 1 Injured: Police - KTLA