When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 12 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 12 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE RV STORAGE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
11. 24 hour Video System to better protect your vehicle.
12. Hidden Burglar Alarms to better protect your valuable assets.
All of these 12 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 12 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Local news in Louisa County and Lake Anna - The Central Virginian
- Never store your RV in the Florida sun. Here's why. - The News-Press
- New recreational vehicle storage facility opens in Springfield - Springfield News Sun
- Camper vans for sale: 5 small RVs to buy now - Curbed
- Council approves rezoning application for storage facility - The Republic
- Driving Self-Storage Add-On Revenue With Vehicle Storage: Pros and Cons - Inside Self-Storage
- Extra Space Storage Inc. Announces 1st Quarter 2019 Dividend - PRNewswire
- Former Needles Marina Park being developed as modern resort - Mohave Valley News
- Travel trailer can camp seven for $20K - Curbed
- Butte County Board of Supervisors seeks to define new rules for RVs, temporary housing - Chico Enterprise-Record
- Car rear-ends semi-trailer in Rockton, one person hurt - WIFR
- Probation granted to driver of semitrailer truck in I-49 pursuit - Joplin Globe
- Kentucky tractor-trailer driver identified after vehicle went off Wisconsin bridge - WKYT
- OSP investigates semi vs. car crash - My Columbia Basin
- 2 college students killed in car-semitrailer collision - KETV Omaha
- UPDATE: I-10 East reopened at Piedras after wreck involving semi truck - KVIA El Paso
- CAR COLLIDES WITH BARRIER/SEMI TRAILERS - kqennewsradio.com
- Illinois State Trooper injured after squad car struck by semi-trailer - newschannel20.com
- Two injured when pickup becomes pinned under semi-trailer - KFGO News
- The 2019 Global Semi-Trailers Market: Analysis & Outlook, 2017 to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire