When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 10 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 11 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE RV STORAGE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
All of these 10 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 10 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Hundreds of RV owners displaced as Great Park storage site readies for closure - OCRegister
- Hoover Luxury Boat/RV Storage to open in October - Wichita Eagle (blog)
- Several suspects sought in thefts from Wasilla RV storage area - Alaska Dispatch News
- 2200 RV's Evicted from Orange County Storage. RV Owners Left with Few Storage ... - PR.com (press release)
- County Commission revokes RV Park CUP - Butler County Times Gazette
- Polk deputies investigating RV, camper burglaries - FOX 13 News, Tampa Bay
- City to re-evaluate boat, RV regs - Gardnernews.com
- RV burglary alert for Polk County - WTSP 10 News
- Marcus & Millichap sells 29000-square-foot self-storage facility in Lansing - REjournals.com
- Multiple RV break-ins reported in Lakeland - The Ledger
- Body cameras record dramatic rescue of illegal immigrants from sweltering semi ... - FOX31 Denver
- Mobile-based Coast Guardsmen rescue man from fiery semitrailer wreck - AL.com
- Delays expected on US-281 after semi-trailer rolled over - Monitor
- Semitrailer fire closes I-24 eastbound in Christian County - Clarksville Leaf Chronicle
- Brevard man killed in crash involving semitrailer - Florida Today
- Hazardous materials cleaned up after semi-trailer fire near Eneabba - ABC Online
- Semi-trailer inventors who paved way for international trade are subject of ... - C&G Newspapers
- Montgomery Woman Dies After Vehicle Rear-Ended By Semi-Trailer - WBIW.com
- 2 hurt in tractor-semitrailer crash near Klemme - Mason City Globe Gazette
- Police seek driver of semitrailer after crash leaves cyclist in serious condition - fox13now.com