When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 11 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 11 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE RV STORAGE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
11. 24 hour Video System to better protect your vehicle.
All of these 11 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 11 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Acreage to be used for RV storage for now - My Columbia Basin
- Boat and RV storage business scouting for riverfront property in Colonie - Albany Business Review
- City proposes changes to RV storage bylaw - The Cold Lake Sun
- Suspected RV lot shooter found dead in East Mountains - KOAT Albuquerque
- All Locked Up to Build New Boat/RV Self-Storage Facility in Castaic, CA - Inside Self-Storage
- Merriam attempt to loosen restrictions on temporary RV, boat storage heads ... - Prairie Village Post
- RV and Boat Storage Facility Coming to Castaic - Santa Clarita Valley Signal
- Suspect dead after NE ABQ shooting; victim in critical condition - Albuquerque Journal
- Deer Valley Mini and RV Storage Launches 50% off Discount Coupon for New Customers - Digital Journal
- Time to store and protect your kayak - North Carolina Sportsman
- Semitrailer in seven-vehicle crash on SB I-275 near Fowler Ave. - TBO.com
- New LNG semitrailer could get cheaper energy to Interior - Alaska Dispatch News
- Semi-trailer fire slows shoppers commute to Woodbury - Woodbury Bulletin
- Authorities: Former State Senator Dies In Collision With Semi-Trailer - NBC Nebraska
- Pedestrian struck, killed by semitrailer on Interstate 15 - Salt Lake Tribune
- Truck driver injured after semitrailer rolls - Northwest Herald
- Semitrailer driver dies in rollover - Pueblo Chieftain
- Semitrailer jack-knifes on I-94 between Parma, Dearing roads as snow falls ... - MLive.com
- Overturned semitrailer spills 40000 pounds of sand in Bull Valley (with video) - Northwest Herald
- Coon Rapids City Council revokes 1998 permit for semi-trailer storage - ABC Newspapers