When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 10 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 10 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
All of these 10 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 10 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Building Your Boat/RV-Storage Center: Design Considerations for New Builds ... - Inside Self-Storage
- Bizz Buzz: Madison Lane RV and Boat Storage - KIONrightnow.com
- Failing to Properly Store Your RV Could Cost You $5000 In Damage - Self Storage Industry News (blog)
- U-Haul honors Lil Bear RV and Storage - Lovely County Citizen
- Economy hits the gas: More buyers seeking high-end RVs with all the comforts ... - Tampabay.com
- Seagate announces massive 8TB hard drive for bulk data storage - 9 to 5 Mac (blog)
- Former Kmart in Saginaw Township to become large self-storage facility - The Saginaw News
- Ready to RV? Here's What You Need to Know - AARP News
- Ski boat and racecar seized in embezzlement case - Fauquier Now
- Increasingly, Retirees Dump Their Possessions and Hit the Road - New York Times
- Croswell man dies after head-on crash with semitrailer - Port Huron Times Herald
- Semitrailer Wrecks in Texas Panhandle Caused by High Winds - Insurance Journal
- Semi-trailer truck tips over, trapping driver inside cabin - CBC.ca
- DPS: Wind Caused 2 Semitrailer Rollovers - NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
- I-69 cleared after semitrailer leaked fuel - WANE
- Semitrailer stolen from Brooklyn auto shop's lot - The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com
- Car, semitrailer head-on crash in Delta Twp. under investigation - Lansing State Journal
- Some interstate lanes in Oklahoma City closed after semitrailer carrying ... - The Republic
- Arkansas truck driver killed in semitrailer crash - KATV
- Two injured in crash involving semitrailer, four other vehicles - Topeka Capital Journal