Here are just a few uses that past owners have used U-Haul trucks for:
4. Making a long trip and as you well know, you will be spending the cash anyway. Take along your investment, move your belongings and then resale the truck when you have completed your move and get some money back. or use it for storage at your destination.
5. Use it for storage or moving friends.
These are just of the possibilities, share with us at www.storageoregon.com more ideas you may have.
Our 14 ft truck for sale has this:
- Empty weight: 7,540 lbs
- Gross vehicle weight: 11,000 lbs
- Cubic capacity: 602 cu. ft.
- Towing capacity: Up to 7,500 lbs
- Engine: 7.5 liter/460 CI V-8 gas
- Transmission: Ford E-40D/4 speed Automatic w/ overdrive
- Differential & gear ratio: Nonlimited slip axle/4.56 gear ratio
Thank you for visiting our website!
Truck Sales News
- Slow Going for Natural-Gas Powered Trucks - Wall Street Journal
- Truck rates, imports point to stronger US fall retail sales, says DAT - JOC.com
- Used Class 8 Truck Sales Up 2% in July - Truckinginfo
- Area new car and truck sales slow, but still rise 3.4 percent - Dallas Morning News (blog)
- Used Class 8 Truck Sales Up in July - Today's Trucking News
- New car, truck sales gain ground - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Rise in pickup truck sales a good sign for economy - Tribune-Review
- Business Day| SUVs and Trucks Lift Monthly Vehicle Sales - New York Times
- Labor Day Sales: 11 Deals on New Vehicles to Watch Out For - Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- State Backstops $1 Billion of Truck Maker KamAZ's Debt Amid Auto Market ... - The Moscow Times
Truck Sales in Salem Oregon News
- Hard work starts to get stores up and running again - The Salem News
- A Rite of Passage - CounterPunch
- Market Basket: How the standoff unfolded - The Salem News
- Port board to support marketing for cargo firm - Toledo Blade
- Community Notes: Aug. 31 - Cary News
- What To Do: Arden Town Fair celebrates 107 years - The Unionville Times
- Money matters likely holding up Market Basket sale - The Salem News
- What To Do: Ludwig's Corner Horse Show - The Times of Chester County
- Food briefs: Salt Lake has worst tippers, survey says - Salt Lake Tribune
- Hundreds of fracking opponents cite potential harm to water sources - Winston-Salem Journal