Here are just a few uses that past owners have used U-Haul trucks for:
4. Making a long trip and as you well know, you will be spending the cash anyway. Take along your investment, move your belongings and then resale the truck when you have completed your move and get some money back. or use it for storage at your destination.
5. Use it for storage or moving friends.
These are just of the possibilities, share with us at www.storageoregon.com more ideas you may have.
Our 14 ft truck for sale has this:
- Empty weight: 7,540 lbs
- Gross vehicle weight: 11,000 lbs
- Cubic capacity: 602 cu. ft.
- Towing capacity: Up to 7,500 lbs
- Engine: 7.5 liter/460 CI V-8 gas
- Transmission: Ford E-40D/4 speed Automatic w/ overdrive
- Differential & gear ratio: Nonlimited slip axle/4.56 gear ratio
Thank you for visiting our website!
Truck Sales News
- Market Report: New car, truck sales up in Whatcom County - Bellingham Herald
- The fake roar of engines boost car, truck sales - Chicago Daily Herald
- As Truck Sales Surge in US, Toyota and Nissan Unveil Upgrades - New York Times
- Rush Enterprises building giant truck sales center in Commerce City - The Denver Post
- Toyota sees sales boost from trucks, Tacoma - Automotive News
- Area new car and truck sales rose 4.6 percent last year - Dallas Morning News
- GM reaps booming truck, crossover sales for best December since 2007 - Automotive News
- Truck Dealer of the Year Named - Truckinginfo
- New car, truck sales in Whatcom County up 3.1 percent in 2014 - Bellingham Herald
- Nissan dealers seek rivals' truck-sales best practices - Automotive News
Truck Sales in Salem Oregon News
- The week's odd news: New Hampshire Lottery releases bacon-scented ticket - Monroe News Star
- Frank Hankins-Amelia Earhart; 18 inches in '09; BEN Column, Jan. 26, first update - NJ.com
- No. 2 Virginia barely outlasts Virginia Tech, 50-47 - The Daily Progress
- Newspaper: Volvo considering N.C. for new manufacturing site - Winston-Salem Journal
- The week's odd news: Let students hurl canned food at intruders, principal says - Monroe News Star
- Is the Rapid Decline in Gas Prices Good or Bad for the Economy? - Patch.com
- Low Gas Prices Fuel Sales of Larger Vehicles - TWC News
- Two new trucks join Olanta fire fleet - SCNow
- What's All This Then? - Yes! Weekly
- Humvee to attack Salem area brush fires - The News