Here are just a few uses that past owners have used U-Haul trucks for:
4. Making a long trip and as you well know, you will be spending the cash anyway. Take along your investment, move your belongings and then resale the truck when you have completed your move and get some money back. or use it for storage at your destination.
5. Use it for storage or moving friends.
These are just of the possibilities, share with us at www.storageoregon.com more ideas you may have.
Our 14 ft truck for sale has this:
- Empty weight: 7,540 lbs
- Gross vehicle weight: 11,000 lbs
- Cubic capacity: 602 cu. ft.
- Towing capacity: Up to 7,500 lbs
- Engine: 7.5 liter/460 CI V-8 gas
- Transmission: Ford E-40D/4 speed Automatic w/ overdrive
- Differential & gear ratio: Nonlimited slip axle/4.56 gear ratio
Thank you for visiting our website!
Truck Sales News
- Daimler Trucks North America's Vocational Truck Sales Rise - Transport Topics Online
- How truck sales track the economy - Washington Post
- Phillips Industries' National OEM Truck Sales Manager Retires - Truckinginfo
- Daimler Trucks North AmericaâÂ€s Vocational Truck Sales Rise | Transport ... - Transport Topics Online
- Paccar profit, sales rise on strong truck demand - MarketWatch
- Ford raises F-150 prices, dealers begin ordering 2015 models - WTAQ
- Monthly truck sales highlight Hilltop Grocery - Dyersville Commercial
- Used Class 8 Truck Sales Up, Prices Down - Today's Trucking News
- Used Trucks = Big Business - Fleet Owner (blog)
- Heavy Truck Sales Increase of 74% Leads to Record Rush Profit - Truckinginfo
Truck Sales in Salem Oregon News
- Missing 18-foot barbecue smoker found - Statesman Journal
- August calendar - Statesman Journal
- For volunteers, art fair ends on high note - Statesman Journal
- Ebola outbreak kills hundreds in Africa - KTNV
- Most-viewed stories on KTNV.com (Week of July 20) - KTNV
- Oregon GOP pulls support for HD 9 candidate Runyan - Statesman Journal
- UN school in Gaza hit, killing 16 - KTNV
- Five Woodburn nonagenarians watch construction for fun - Statesman Journal
- Food processor, cold storage company expand in Salem - Statesman Journal
- New York man killed after police chokehold mourned - KTNV