Here are just a few uses that past owners have used U-Haul trucks for:
4. Making a long trip and as you well know, you will be spending the cash anyway. Take along your investment, move your belongings and then resale the truck when you have completed your move and get some money back. or use it for storage at your destination.
5. Use it for storage or moving friends.
These are just of the possibilities, share with us at www.storageoregon.com more ideas you may have.
Our 14 ft truck for sale has this:
- Empty weight: 7,540 lbs
- Gross vehicle weight: 11,000 lbs
- Cubic capacity: 602 cu. ft.
- Towing capacity: Up to 7,500 lbs
- Engine: 7.5 liter/460 CI V-8 gas
- Transmission: Ford E-40D/4 speed Automatic w/ overdrive
- Differential & gear ratio: Nonlimited slip axle/4.56 gear ratio
Thank you for visiting our website!
Truck Sales News
- New car, truck sales fall 3% in August in North Carolina - Triangle Business Journal
- Business Day|August Sales Fall for GM as Trucks Lift Chrysler - New York Times
- Pickup Trucks Go Upscale - Fox Business
- Slow Going for Natural-Gas Powered Trucks - Wall Street Journal
- August motor vehicle sales down regionally for both cars, trucks - Madison.com
- Area new car and truck sales slow, but still rise 3.4 percent - Dallas Morning News (blog)
- Texas leads US in pickup truck thefts - Fox News
- August 2014 New Auto Sales: Ford Truck, Lincoln Sales Drag; Fusion, Escape ... - International Business Times
- August 2014 Truck Sales – Ram, Silverado Surge, Ford Flat - TruckTrend Magazine
- Truck wars: Ford, GM square off for pickup market supremacy - MarketWatch (blog)
Truck Sales in Salem Oregon News
- Hungerford: Mexico is a nearly international investing opportunity - Winston-Salem Journal
- Greensboro Celebrates New Fire and EMS Station Grand Opening - TWC News
- Goofy Road Trip Movies: Borat Review - The News Wheel
- Tidbits: Shaved-ice truck business opens in Kernersville - Winston-Salem Journal
- 8 things you have to eat at Cowtown Farmers Market - Today's Sunbeam - NJ.com
- Salem Chamber of Commerce business in the news - Statesman Journal
- Q&A: Why did Highwoods sell off Greensboro offices for $28M? - Triad Business Journal (blog)
- Arts and Entertainment briefs Sept. 11-17 - Salisbury Post
- September calendar: Oktoberfest, pumpkins and more - Statesman Journal
- What's Coming: Sept. 11, 2014 - Lewisboro Ledger