Here are just a few uses that past owners have used U-Haul trucks for:
4. Making a long trip and as you well know, you will be spending the cash anyway. Take along your investment, move your belongings and then resale the truck when you have completed your move and get some money back. or use it for storage at your destination.
5. Use it for storage or moving friends.
These are just of the possibilities, share with us at www.storageoregon.com more ideas you may have.
Our 14 ft truck for sale has this:
- Empty weight: 7,540 lbs
- Gross vehicle weight: 11,000 lbs
- Cubic capacity: 602 cu. ft.
- Towing capacity: Up to 7,500 lbs
- Engine: 7.5 liter/460 CI V-8 gas
- Transmission: Ford E-40D/4 speed Automatic w/ overdrive
- Differential & gear ratio: Nonlimited slip axle/4.56 gear ratio
Thank you for visiting our website!
Truck Sales News
- Chevy buoyed by truck sales as recall repairs continue - Detroit Free Press
- Four Reasons Why Truck Sales In The US Might Increase In 2015 - Trefis
- Truck Sales Prove To Be Crucial For Chevrolet Amid Recall Crisis - GM Authority (blog)
- Real estate is driving truck sales - OCRegister
- Low gas prices drive SUV and truck sales - 19 Action News
- As gas gets cheaper, truck sales pick up - Houston Chronicle
- Falling gas prices increase demand for SUVs, trucks - WZZM
- The Aluminum Ford F-150: Can It Beat the Steel Trucks From Chevy and Ram? - Motley Fool
- Buy a Truck After Big TV as Dealers Embrace Black Friday: Cars - Bloomberg
- Cheap gas likely to spur greater truck sales - FuelFix (blog)
Truck Sales in Salem Oregon News
- Marion's Lincoln Theatre to show Christmas movies, hold sweater contest - Southwest Virginia Today
- Weekend: Places to go and things to do - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Battle resumes over Clean Fuels Program - Portland Tribune
- The Scene: Local haunts host unconventional Christmas celebrations - Port City Daily
- Coming Events - My Eastern Shore
- Holiday Happenings - Florida Times-Union
- The past three recessions sparked a chain reaction of layoffs and lower pay - Washington Post
- Monday Morning Business Brief - KELOLAND TV
- Autoscanner: Pathfinder keeps losing oil with no clear cause - The Salem News
- Dealers and Collectors Super Selective at Shaker Sale - Maine Antique Digest