Here are just a few uses that past owners have used U-Haul trucks for:
4. Making a long trip and as you well know, you will be spending the cash anyway. Take along your investment, move your belongings and then resale the truck when you have completed your move and get some money back. or use it for storage at your destination.
5. Use it for storage or moving friends.
These are just of the possibilities, share with us at www.storageoregon.com more ideas you may have.
Our 14 ft truck for sale has this:
- Empty weight: 7,540 lbs
- Gross vehicle weight: 11,000 lbs
- Cubic capacity: 602 cu. ft.
- Towing capacity: Up to 7,500 lbs
- Engine: 7.5 liter/460 CI V-8 gas
- Transmission: Ford E-40D/4 speed Automatic w/ overdrive
- Differential & gear ratio: Nonlimited slip axle/4.56 gear ratio
Thank you for visiting our website!
Truck Sales News
- Daytona Toyota Scion expansion includes used-truck sales - Daytona Beach News-Journal
- Earnings Preview: Rising US Light Truck Sales To Boost Toyota Profits - Forbes
- Are Ford's F-150 Sales Finally Looking Up? - Motley Fool
- Sales rise 5.3% on hardy crossover, truck volume - Automotive News
- Midwest Fire Breaks Sales Record For First Half of Year - Firehouse.com
- Rising truck prices drive automaker sales in July - Rapid City Journal
- U.S., Canadian medium- and heavy-duty truck sales rise - Fleet Owner
- Toyota small pickup truck could drive up sales for Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. - Crain's Cleveland Business
- Andy Mohr wins $6.5M in dispute with Volvo Trucks - Indianapolis Star
- August Sales Could Take Big Hit - PickupTrucks.com
Truck Sales in Salem Oregon News
- Sept. calendar: Oktoberfest, Oregon Trail Live and more - Statesman Journal
- Ticket sales up for Winston-Salem Open - WXII The Triad
- Couple's Lewisville condo works for their interests, hobbies - Winston-Salem Journal
- Ask SAM: How to give feedback to MSNBC - Winston-Salem Journal
- Former Medford boat dealership now at home - The Salem News
- Salem EC hosts 7th Annual Pig Roast and Car Show in Lenhartsville - Boyertown Berk Montgomery Newspapers
- Still no word on Tiger Woods - Winston-Salem Journal
- Salem food truck pod opens - Statesman Journal
- 30 food trucks, thousands of people jam Burke Street - Winston-Salem Journal
- Truck driver charged in death of second motorcyclist - Winston-Salem Journal