Here are just a few uses that past owners have used U-Haul trucks for:
4. Making a long trip and as you well know, you will be spending the cash anyway. Take along your investment, move your belongings and then resale the truck when you have completed your move and get some money back. or use it for storage at your destination.
5. Use it for storage or moving friends.
These are just of the possibilities, share with us at www.storageoregon.com more ideas you may have.
Our 14 ft truck for sale has this:
- Empty weight: 7,540 lbs
- Gross vehicle weight: 11,000 lbs
- Cubic capacity: 602 cu. ft.
- Towing capacity: Up to 7,500 lbs
- Engine: 7.5 liter/460 CI V-8 gas
- Transmission: Ford E-40D/4 speed Automatic w/ overdrive
- Differential & gear ratio: Nonlimited slip axle/4.56 gear ratio
Thank you for visiting our website!
Truck Sales News
- Slow Going for Natural-Gas Powered Trucks - Wall Street Journal
- Area new car and truck sales slow, but still rise 3.4 percent - Dallas Morning News (blog)
- Truck rates, imports point to stronger US fall retail sales, says DAT - JOC.com
- Used Class 8 Truck Sales Up 2% in July - Truckinginfo
- Volvo Trucks, back rolling with economy, sets decade-high sales goal - Roanoke Times
- Used Class 8 Truck Sales Up in July - Today's Trucking News
- Labor Day Sales: 11 Deals on New Vehicles to Watch Out For - Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- State Backstops $1 Billion of Truck Maker KamAZ's Debt Amid Auto Market ... - The Moscow Times
- July 2014 Truck Sales – Cooling Off, But Ram Still Gaining - TruckTrend Magazine
- GM Sweetens Labor Day Deals, Offers Additional Cash on Chevy Pickups - Wall Street Journal
Truck Sales in Salem Oregon News
- Salem Chamber of Commerce business in the news - Statesman Journal
- September events: Hyde Park Street Fair, Baldapalooza, Celtic Festival and ... - The Idaho Statesman
- September calendar: Oktoberfest, pumpkins and more - Statesman Journal
- Dealers prepare for GM recall customers - Winston-Salem Journal
- Local dealers prepare for GM recall customers - myfox8.com
- Hard work starts to get stores up and running again - The Salem News
- Market Basket: How the standoff unfolded - The Salem News
- Port board to support marketing for cargo firm - Toledo Blade
- Money matters likely holding up Market Basket sale - The Salem News
- Community Notes: Aug. 31 - Cary News