Here are just a few uses that past owners have used U-Haul trucks for:
4. Making a long trip and as you well know, you will be spending the cash anyway. Take along your investment, move your belongings and then resale the truck when you have completed your move and get some money back. or use it for storage at your destination.
5. Use it for storage or moving friends.
These are just of the possibilities, share with us at www.storageoregon.com more ideas you may have.
Our 14 ft truck for sale has this:
- Empty weight: 7,540 lbs
- Gross vehicle weight: 11,000 lbs
- Cubic capacity: 602 cu. ft.
- Towing capacity: Up to 7,500 lbs
- Engine: 7.5 liter/460 CI V-8 gas
- Transmission: Ford E-40D/4 speed Automatic w/ overdrive
- Differential & gear ratio: Nonlimited slip axle/4.56 gear ratio
Thank you for visiting our website!
Truck Sales News
- SUV, truck sales impact GM profit - Youngstown Vindicator
- Will Cheap Gas Hurt Sales of Ford's New Pickup? - Wall Street Journal
- Earnings: Truck, SUV sales fatten GM profit - Columbus Dispatch
- GM earnings climb to $1.38 billion in Q3 thanks to SUV, truck sales (+video) - Christian Science Monitor
- Daimler Profit Up, North American Truck Sales Jump 25% - Truckinginfo
- Ford profit falls in third quarter on truck costs - CBS News
- RushâÂ€s Third-Quarter Income Rises as Truck Sales Jump | Transport Topics ... - Transport Topics Online
- Trucks Drive September Auto Sales - Fox Business
- Rush Enterprises Q3 Class 8 Truck Sales Up 68% - Monitor Daily
- SUV and Truck Sales Help GM Nearly Double 3Q Profit - The Ledger
Truck Sales in Salem Oregon News
- Winco to build Grants Pass store - Mail Tribune
- Auto Scanner: Nissan makes a tapping noise after starting up - The Salem News
- Bulletin Board, Oct. 24, 2014 - Pocono Record
- Church observes 150th anniversary - Topeka Capital Journal
- Ford profit falls in third quarter on truck costs - Roanoke Times
- REDLANDS DAILY FACTS CALENDAR - Redlands Daily Facts
- Cave Spring volunteer firefighters to host open house Saturday - Roanoke Times
- Gaza rebuilding slowed by trickle of aid, rivalry - Merced Sun-Star
- Community Calendar - Valley Advantage
- Rockingham Speedway owners agree on track's sale - Winston-Salem Journal