Let us make your Semi truck, 18 wheeler, and equipment shine. Nothing represents success like a clean, protected and polished equipment. Having you business trucks and equipment shine is important in today’s world of branding. The image of dirty, or grimy unkempt equipment, is associated with a poorly managed business, so cleaning your equipment can really help your company image which will help your bottom line.
Clean equipment provide for:
- Improved public image—your company’s name and their truck shines.
- Enhanced safety—clean vehicles especially after our rust reduction are easier to maintain.
- Enhanced safety—clean and shiny vehicles are much easier to spot on the road.
- Improved driver morale—drivers are proud to be seen in clean and shiny clean vehicles.
- Improved vehicle life—vehicles paint and overall appearance last much longer when dirt, grime, and pollutants, are cleaned off.
- Reduced costs —Storage Oregon mobile solutions provides everything including power source, safety equipment, training, manpower, cleaning products, equipment, parts, fuel.
- Reduced hassles—Storage Oregon Truck detailing is very affordable values plus all work will be performed professionally, on time and on budget.
- If there is a problem of any kind you can be confident that Storage Oregon will resolve it promptly to your satisfaction—our job is cleaning up, make you look good.
Storage Oregon can provide weekend mobile detailing equipment to your truck fleet, or we can do it at our industrial location, either way we will provide:
1. Superior custom pressure wash applied to the whole truck body and wheels are tires.
2. Have your truck attacked with a rust reducer and abatement process, that really works.
3. After having a clean and shiny vehicle we have your paint, chrome and tires sealed and protected with a high quality sealants that we beleive to be the best in the US.
4. Finally a superior high quality aircraft professional polished applied.
Your end product is regaining the WOW factor, that will remind you of the truck when it was new.
PS We offer secure storage with 24 hour access for your semi trucks, 18 wheelers or industrial equipment also here at Storage Oregon. We have a excess parking for you to store your car or pick-up when your out driving your big rig or working on your equipment. We have opened up a large area that will be convenient and allow easy in and out access for your parking purposes. With our cities and local governments policies becoming much stricter, you owe it to yourself to park in an industrial zoned area for trucking or getting tickets or warnings.
The safety of your valuable equipment or truck is very important to us, so we have on live in managers to look over your equipment, a barber wire topped fence, with 24 hour gated access where you never have to leave your seat to open, proving ease of use, while also designed to protect you equipment against theft and vandalism, which both appear to be raising in Salem do to the poor economy.
You can also enjoy the conveniences that are complimentary as a part of being our customer. The Complimentary Wash Station equipped with Pressure washer, Air & Vacuum please see our 10 free services.
Come to Storage Oregon and enjoy the peace of mind that your truck and trailer can have a home too.
Truck Detailing News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- UPDATE: Truck Crash Closes I-275 In Erlanger - Eagle 99.3 FM WSCH
- New signs should keep truckers from taking wrong roads to FedEx Ground site - Allentown Morning Call
- Learning more at the Kleen-Rite Expo - Carwash Online
- Strough persuaded by residents to limit Fort Miller Co. - Olean Times Herald
- Prichard mayor holds news conference in response to nixed fire truck deal - NBC 15 WPMI (press release)
- Alaska Zoo murder suspect fails to appear in court as charging documents detail crime spree - KTUU.com
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator Photos And Info Allegedly Leaked Online - Motor1.com
- Family carjacked in Pleasure Ridge Park - WAVE 3
- 20 Semi Trucks Literally Anyone Can Afford - HotCars
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Police: Warming fire may have burned semi-trailer in downtown Colorado Springs - FOX21News.com
- 3 injured in Dan Ryan crash involving semi-trailer, leaking tanker - WLS-TV
- Milwaukee man charged in fatal wreck involving loose semi trailer, SUV; 'I didn't have it hooked up tight' - fox6now.com
- Semi-trailer fire in Colorado Springs being investigated as arson - KRDO
- Semitrailer tips at Northwestern and Rapids - Journal Times
- Semitrailer and FrontRunner train collide in Provo - Daily Herald
- Emmett man dies in crash involving semitrailer - Idaho Press-Tribune
- Crash on highway injures state trooper, semi-trailer driver - WANE
- Crews battled semi-trailer fire Thursday morning - KVOA Tucson News