At Storage Oregon we believe that, renting RV storage spaces plus providing many higher level additional free services at a proven lower cost, is a way to earn your business. A major difference that helps distinguish Storage Oregon from the rest of the facilities is we have an inclusive list of of free services.
It is our belief that like the old days when you reached the gas station to re-supply your fuel. They checked all of your fluid levels and washed your windshield as a service for coming with the hope that you would continue to return again and again, this combined with the lowest prices in the region is the standard we hope to achieve! We want you to keep coming back to store your RV,boat,car and even your semi-truck and trailer.
We took the liberty of doing a comparison study of the many various other facilities in our Salem region, to prove to ourselves as-well as to ensure you, what we have the best overall options for you and your vehicles; Storage Oregon is heads above the competition with the most comprehensive services at the lowest prices in our available area.
With that being said, please compare our pricing below taken on 12-23-2011 and check for yourself what will work in your best interest.
At Storage Oregon we will go the extra mile to earn your trust.
We believe that you will be coming back again and again.
|Average customer rating: 4.75 out of 5.00 Please give us a review|
After spending a considerable amount of time scouring the many websites and calling various facilities along the I-5 region; it has been our findings that Storage Oregon is the only facility that has enough room to allow for Semi-truck parking. The closest other facility that we could locate actually has parking for large rigs like semi-trucks in Brooks, but currently is only accepting large corporate parking, and leaving the smaller owner operators to fend for themselves. We have ample room at Storage Oregon for Semi-Trucks and trailers and we also will always treat you with respect no-matter if you work for a big company or for yourself.
We are currently expanding our available parking as we have a 8 acre site that is under utilized. Watch our site as we continue to improve the land to meet your needs.
Below is a list of Storage Facilities and costs that provide Outside RV Storage in the Salem Area:
- Highway 22 Storage The only other facility that allows 24 Access
130 50th Avenue Northwest
- A Blossom Self Storage Car Parking for $30.00 a month
3715 Blossom Rd NE RV Parking for $1.50 a ft per month
- Turner Road Storage RV Parking for $50.00 a month
4555 Turner Rd Storage SE RV Parking for $35.00 a month to back in.
Salem, Oregon ( These prices are per Vehicle)
- Polk County Storage Outside parking for $25.00 a month
590 Hoffman Rd
- Affordable Storage Outside parking for $35.00 a month
885 N Main St (Hwy 51)
- Salem Self Storage North RV Parking 20’ for $40.00 a month
2391 Claxter Road NE RV Parking 40’ for $60.00 a month
- Self Store RV Parking 20’ for $44.00 a month
3191 Del Webb Ave NE
It is our wish for you to be informed in your decision. Please let us know as prices change at these facilities. It is our quest is to be the very best facility with the lowest prices (More bang for your buck). Thank You.
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- RV storage firm leases more than 200000 square feet at McClellan - Sacramento Business Journal
- Large Nampa development to include RV park, storage units, houses - Idaho Press-Tribune
- Hurricane Irma shuts the door on Keys' most affordable housing -- RVs and trailer parks - USA TODAY
- Coffee shop, vertical garden, day care before zoning board - Montana Standard
- Mega storage, housing planned at former Kmart, Great Western Marketplace site - Reno Gazette Journal
- This Custom 1991 Geo Metro for Sale on eBay Might Be the World's Smallest RV - The Drive
- Life on the road: More Americans are embracing RVs as their home - Las Vegas Sun
- 5 things to know, and a new place for men to get pedicures (Video) - Sacramento Business Journal
- Winter is Coming: New Kelowna RV and Boat Storage Spaces Filling Up - PR Web (press release)
- Industrial storage redesignation approved - Rocky View Weekly
- Distracted semitrailer driver causes 2-vehicle crash - MLive.com
- Volunteers filling semi trailer for Mexico earthquake relief - KVOA.com - KVOA Tucson News
- Funding Round Will Support New Semi-Trailer Technology - NGT News
- FHP seeks semitrailer truck driver that left fiery wreck on I-75 - Tampabay.com
- Semi-trailer truck blocking Interstate 5 Exit 124 on-ramp - NRToday.com
- Police: Man in Semitrailer Truck Killed in Omaha Shooting - U.S. News & World Report
- Pastor who pulled man from burning semi trailer says God put him in the right place to help - Albany Democrat Herald
- Man Found Dead on Top of Semi Trailer - San Angelo LIVE!
- Police Identify Man Found Dead on Top of Semi Trailer - San Angelo LIVE!
- Semi-trailer at Burnham's ready for donations - Metropolis Planet