At Storage Oregon we believe that, renting RV storage spaces plus providing many higher level additional free services at a proven lower cost, is a way to earn your business. A major difference that helps distinguish Storage Oregon from the rest of the facilities is we have an inclusive list of of free services.
It is our belief that like the old days when you reached the gas station to re-supply your fuel. They checked all of your fluid levels and washed your windshield as a service for coming with the hope that you would continue to return again and again, this combined with the lowest prices in the region is the standard we hope to achieve! We want you to keep coming back to store your RV,boat,car and even your semi-truck and trailer.
We took the liberty of doing a comparison study of the many various other facilities in our Salem region, to prove to ourselves as-well as to ensure you, what we have the best overall options for you and your vehicles; Storage Oregon is heads above the competition with the most comprehensive services at the lowest prices in our available area.
With that being said, please compare our pricing below taken on 12-23-2011 and check for yourself what will work in your best interest.
At Storage Oregon we will go the extra mile to earn your trust.
We believe that you will be coming back again and again.
|Average customer rating: 4.75 out of 5.00 Please give us a review|
After spending a considerable amount of time scouring the many websites and calling various facilities along the I-5 region; it has been our findings that Storage Oregon is the only facility that has enough room to allow for Semi-truck parking. The closest other facility that we could locate actually has parking for large rigs like semi-trucks in Brooks, but currently is only accepting large corporate parking, and leaving the smaller owner operators to fend for themselves. We have ample room at Storage Oregon for Semi-Trucks and trailers and we also will always treat you with respect no-matter if you work for a big company or for yourself.
We are currently expanding our available parking as we have a 8 acre site that is under utilized. Watch our site as we continue to improve the land to meet your needs.
Below is a list of Storage Facilities and costs that provide Outside RV Storage in the Salem Area:
- Highway 22 Storage The only other facility that allows 24 Access
130 50th Avenue Northwest
- A Blossom Self Storage Car Parking for $30.00 a month
3715 Blossom Rd NE RV Parking for $1.50 a ft per month
- Turner Road Storage RV Parking for $50.00 a month
4555 Turner Rd Storage SE RV Parking for $35.00 a month to back in.
Salem, Oregon ( These prices are per Vehicle)
- Polk County Storage Outside parking for $25.00 a month
590 Hoffman Rd
- Affordable Storage Outside parking for $35.00 a month
885 N Main St (Hwy 51)
- Salem Self Storage North RV Parking 20’ for $40.00 a month
2391 Claxter Road NE RV Parking 40’ for $60.00 a month
- Self Store RV Parking 20’ for $44.00 a month
3191 Del Webb Ave NE
It is our wish for you to be informed in your decision. Please let us know as prices change at these facilities. It is our quest is to be the very best facility with the lowest prices (More bang for your buck). Thank You.
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Proposal to Loosen Elk Grove's Residential RV Storage Standards Effectively Killed - Elk Grove News (registration) (blog)
- Court rules against RV storage business outside Cranbrook - Cranbrook Townsman
- Access Storage Now/Progressive Investment Co. Plans Self-Storage Portfolio Expansion - Inside Self-Storage
- Stocks Slip Into A Red Finish As RV Makers Break Camp, Data Storage Soars - Investor's Business Daily
- Access Storage Now expanding to Ireland - Dubois County Herald - The Herald
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust Acquires Newly Converted Self-Storage Facility in Garden Grove, CA - Inside Self-Storage
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Acquires Newly Converted Self ... - Yahoo Finance
- Open for business: New Market Mini-Storage adds RV, boat, parking storage lot - Frederick News Post (subscription)
- Why America's RV market is booming - Yahoo Finance
- Man suffers severe burns in Pacheco RV fire - KGO-TV
- Train hits crossing semi-trailer in Nome - Beaumont Enterprise - Beaumont Enterprise
- Train smacks semi-trailer packed with dairy treats in Le Mars | Local ... - Sioux City Journal
- Semitrailer knocks down pole on Pansing Road, Montgomery County - Springfield News Sun
- Semi-trailer crash backs up traffic on US 98 near Polk State College ... - News Chief
- Semitrailer trucks, long vehicles may get right-of-way in Indiana ... - nwitimes.com
- Man, 35, Fatally Struck By Semitrailer in Suburban Aurora - NBC Chicago
- Trailer crashes into Midas in Springfield - Springfield News Sun
- Global Semitrailer Market: Kssbohrer, LAMBERET, SDC, Schmitz - DailyHover
- Semitrailer fire blocks I-29 traffic Friday night - Watertown Public Opinion
- Semitrailer apparently stuck at Oceano Dunes shocks visitors - KEYT