At Storage Oregon we believe that, renting RV storage spaces plus providing many higher level additional free services at a proven lower cost, is a way to earn your business. A major difference that helps distinguish Storage Oregon from the rest of the facilities is we have an inclusive list of of free services.
It is our belief that like the old days when you reached the gas station to re-supply your fuel. They checked all of your fluid levels and washed your windshield as a service for coming with the hope that you would continue to return again and again, this combined with the lowest prices in the region is the standard we hope to achieve! We want you to keep coming back to store your RV,boat,car and even your semi-truck and trailer.
We took the liberty of doing a comparison study of the many various other facilities in our Salem region, to prove to ourselves as-well as to ensure you, what we have the best overall options for you and your vehicles; Storage Oregon is heads above the competition with the most comprehensive services at the lowest prices in our available area.
With that being said, please compare our pricing below taken on 12-23-2011 and check for yourself what will work in your best interest.
At Storage Oregon we will go the extra mile to earn your trust.
We believe that you will be coming back again and again.
|Average customer rating: 4.75 out of 5.00 Please give us a review|
After spending a considerable amount of time scouring the many websites and calling various facilities along the I-5 region; it has been our findings that Storage Oregon is the only facility that has enough room to allow for Semi-truck parking. The closest other facility that we could locate actually has parking for large rigs like semi-trucks in Brooks, but currently is only accepting large corporate parking, and leaving the smaller owner operators to fend for themselves. We have ample room at Storage Oregon for Semi-Trucks and trailers and we also will always treat you with respect no-matter if you work for a big company or for yourself.
We are currently expanding our available parking as we have a 8 acre site that is under utilized. Watch our site as we continue to improve the land to meet your needs.
Below is a list of Storage Facilities and costs that provide Outside RV Storage in the Salem Area:
- Highway 22 Storage The only other facility that allows 24 Access
130 50th Avenue Northwest
- A Blossom Self Storage Car Parking for $30.00 a month
3715 Blossom Rd NE RV Parking for $1.50 a ft per month
- Turner Road Storage RV Parking for $50.00 a month
4555 Turner Rd Storage SE RV Parking for $35.00 a month to back in.
Salem, Oregon ( These prices are per Vehicle)
- Polk County Storage Outside parking for $25.00 a month
590 Hoffman Rd
- Affordable Storage Outside parking for $35.00 a month
885 N Main St (Hwy 51)
- Salem Self Storage North RV Parking 20’ for $40.00 a month
2391 Claxter Road NE RV Parking 40’ for $60.00 a month
- Self Store RV Parking 20’ for $44.00 a month
3191 Del Webb Ave NE
It is our wish for you to be informed in your decision. Please let us know as prices change at these facilities. It is our quest is to be the very best facility with the lowest prices (More bang for your buck). Thank You.
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- 'All Locked Up RV And Boat Storage' Now Open In Castaic - KHTS Radio
- Multiple RVs Burn in Storage Unit Fire - TXK Today
- Royal Palm OKs $1.2M to expand RV, boat parking storage lot - Palm Beach Post
- 5 Star Boat and RV Storage plans 10-acre facility on FM 2243 - Community Impact Newspaper
- Self-Storage Tenant Touts Security and Amenities at Emerald Desert RV Resort - Inside Self-Storage
- Abandoned RV plagues Highway 6 - Tillamook Headlight-Herald
- N. Kingstown family selling everything to tour US by RV - The Providence Journal
- Hastings' newest storage facility offers more - Farmington Independent
- Shelburne is U-Haul affiliate - Cleveland Daily Banner
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Semi trailer accident backs up Thursday afternoon westbound traffic ... - Tallahassee.com
- Two hurt, pigs killed in crash involving semitrailer loaded with sows - MLive.com
- A semi trailer rolled over on I-494 in Bloomington on Sunday - Kare 11 - KARE11.com
- I-70 East near Clayton reopens after multiple-vehicle crash - WHIO-TV - WHIO
- Gary woman injured Monday after rear-ending semi on Borman ... - nwitimes.com
- Semi trailer destroyed in blaze - Estherville Daily News
- Semi-trailer rolls at Eagle Farm - Sydney Morning Herald - The Sydney Morning Herald
- Two semi-trailer drivers injured in I-94 crash near Black River Falls ... - Chippewa Herald
- Corrigin crash kills mother, 10yo son after semi-trailer slams into parked car - ABC News