We pride ourselves on making sure to fulfill your vehicle storage requests no matter how big or small. With that said lets look back on recent events that have sparked some curiosity here at Storage Oregon.
We received a call from the East Coast to help out a client in need of storage. Not so strange as we have ample RV and other storage room available. His request was simple, secure storage for a Carnival ride for an affordable price. The second request was could we find a service that could transport it to our facility as he was having difficulty obtaining such a service.
We called Dentals Towing right here in Salem. When the driver delivered the Carnival ride he chuckled and said ” I have hauled many things but this tops the list so far.”
Now as tempting as it may be, there will be no rides at the present time at Storage Oregon.
This is a good story on how we try to serve, even if we can not personally do it. We will try to find a way to fulfill the request.
Vehicle Storage News
- What's a 'frunk'? Electric cars like Rivian, Tesla, Jaguar offer unique storage spaces - USA TODAY
- Top 5 Electric Vehicle And Energy Storage Metal Companies To Consider - Seeking Alpha
- Surprise ceremony held to honor former tank commander - Santa Clarita Valley Signal
- California: Gun Show Ban Legislation and Vehicle Storage Bills to be Heard in Committee - NRA ILA
- Another Olympic Peninsula Self-Storage Site Changes Hands - Bisnow
- Sold! Weekly Self-Storage Acquisition Round Up 4.17.19 - SpareFoot
- At Least 1 Officer Fires Shots At Suspect Vehicle Fleeing Burglary Scene; Three Arrests - SFGate
- Current vehicle trends: TWEC pushes for electric charging station... - Wadena Pioneer Journal
- How To Store Your Classic Car - MSN Autos
- Police make arrest in fatal carjacking of Kent man - KIRO Seattle
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Portland Wednesday traffic: New snow for the mountain passes promises winter driving conditions - OregonLive
- North Cascades Highway opens Thursday amid quick work by DOT workers - KCBY.com 11
- Studded tire season ends March 31 - Gales Creek Journal
- Roads flooding on Fremont-Winema National Forest; Lake County schools closed - Herald and News
- Lawmakers try to steer 'bypass' through new highway districts - Pamplin Media Group
- Studded tire removal deadline is this Sunday - OregonLive
- OREGON'S STUDDED TIRE SEASON ENDS... - kqennewsradio.com
- Stolen pickup truck strikes, kills Uber passenger in Oregon - CityNews Vancouver
- Alamosa ranked second safest driving city in Colorado - Valley Courier
- They're hiring - local job openings - malheurenterprise.com