On sale at our location in the Salem / Keizer area is a product you will Come to Love.
This product has cut our polishing time down from three hours to a mere half hour and which includes the prep time of gathering the red shop rags that Gord says to use.
Apply the polish directly to the spot , normally a two by two I have found to work best and rub it in with the red shop rag for a minimum of two minutes. This allows Gord’s Polish to work on the Aluminum for max effect. Then use a clean red shop rag or micro fiber towel to buff off the now blackened polish and revel the mirror shine. In less than ten minutes you can have a section of polished metal that you will be proud of. Now a word of warning is that you must maintain the polish wetness to achieve the desired mirror effect. It has been advised not to use this in direct sunlight as the polish will dry to quickly. Personally I have attempted to use the product in other than perfect shade and it doesn’t work well at all.
If your like me you scan the instructions to get an understanding of what must be done or not read them at all. I strongly suggest for maximum results you do not take this approach. For instance, The instructions that came with Gord’s Polish stated that you must buff the product off when it is still wet unlike most polishes. I let it dry and attempted to buff it of with a buffer and ended up with what I call a patina, gord’s calls it the burnished look. Not the desired effect I was looking for. I was looking for that mirror image that will give you a suntan in moments in direct sunlight. So I read the instructions, applied the procedure and low and behold, a mirror shine just like I was looking for.
Of course it has been years since this Airstream had been polished. So with a liberal amount of Gord’s Polish I set to work with the suggested (0000) steel wool and a red shop rag to make sure the years melted away to a brite and wonderful finish. It still took me less time to make this happen than what it would have using conventional methods. Truly a miracle polish that can make my work easier.
As Gord Says at the end of every infomercial I have been privy to ” A Mirror Shine Every Time”
Below is a link to 52 video’s of just how great this product works. Seeing is believing. Check out Gord’s Video’s and then give us a call or come by and check out the Vintage Air Stream’s for yourself.
Remember that we rent Vintage Air Streams from our location right here in the Salem/ Keizer area.
Vintage Airstream News:
- Vintage trailer resorts offer a road trip without a hitch - Philly.com
- Airstream renovated into midcentury modern dream - Curbed
- Behind the tin wall: Airstream owners are a special breed - Wicked Local Wellfleet
- 4 Hotels that Are Actually Restored Vintage Travel Trailers - The Manual
- A guide to nearby glamping sites Austinites can explore - Community Impact Newspaper
- 2019 Preview: Baltimore Orioles, Camden Yards - Ballpark Digest
- Farm-to-table, carry out restaurant Guerrilla Food is headed to Palmer Park - Detroit Metro Times
- The Ten Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach - New Times Broward-Palm Beach
- Old Capitol Hill makes a comeback at Scratch Deli turned Capitol Hill Vaudeville vintage market and cafe - CHS Capitol Hill Seattle News
- 23 Instagram Captions For California Sunsets & Endless Beach Days - Elite Daily
- Get Your 'Glamping' Fix In An Airstream Trailer - Texas Standard
- Airstream renovated into midcentury modern dream - Curbed
- Airstream travel trailer manufacturer operating on 100% renewable energy credits - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- A rare 1962 Airstream is a marvelous home with a whimsical, midcentury design - Inhabitat
- Rare Western Pacific Airstream Trailer Makeover - Timeless Travel Tiny Home - HouseBeautiful.com
- Airstream, REI, Petco, Honda Prank Customers 04/02/2019 - MediaPost Communications
- Muscle Shoals Sound Airstream is getting a facelift - WAFF
- Airstream hotel luxury campground opens near Yosemite - Curbed SF
- Artists' housing in downtown Phoenix might (literally) elevate the Airstream - The Architect's Newspaper
- Airstream manufacturer operates 100 percent on renewable energy credits - Dayton Daily News
- Chemical Polishing Fluid Market: Technological Advancement & Growth Analysis with Forecast to 2024 - Amazing Newspaper
- Latest Research on Dental Polishing Market 2019: Comprehensive study by key players: 3M, Ultradent Products, Young Innovations, GC Corporation - Market Research Gazette
- Polishing Poland's image - Travel Weekly
- Global Car Polishing Machine Market 2019 Manufacturing Trend - Bosch, DeWALT, Ingersoll Rand, Torq, RUPES, Ryobi - Talking Points Tribune
- Are Tampa Bay Buccaneers polishing or rebuilding in 2019 NFL Draft? - FanSided
- Global Car Polishing Machine Market 2019 Bosch, DeWALT, Meguiar's, Ingersoll Rand, Torq, RUPES, Ryobi - B2B News Updates
- Tennant Coatings Launches New ReVue Hydro Polishing System For Concrete Floors - Surface Finishing.com
- Global Polishing Powder Market Growth Opportunities, Industry Analysis, Geographic Segmentation and Competitive Landscape Report to 2024 - Education Market
- World Floor Grinding & Polishing Machines Market 2018: Industry Size, Demand, Dynamics, Business Growth and 2025 Forecasts - Gadget247News
- BORIDE Offers Polishing Stone Kits with More Fine Grits - ThomasNet News
- Interstate Restoration joins tree-planting event - GlobeNewswire
- France's Yellow Vest Protesters Angered By Notre Dame Restoration - The Daily Wire
- Green light given to $444000 restoration of Lake Nokomis' shoreline - Star Tribune
- Bay Area's Massive Marsh Restoration Project Takes Root - Sierra Magazine
- Visitor becomes a volunteer, then a leader on a tugboat restoration - Toledo Blade
- Buzzards Bay Coalition to discuss restoration, trails for Mattapoisett Bogs - SouthCoastToday.com
- New concession stand, better sound coming soon in ongoing Oriental Theatre restoration - Milwaukee Record
- Got an idea for restoring Onondaga Lake? You could get $1 million grant - syracuse.com
- Hilo Kids to Tour Coral Restoration Laboratory & Nursery - Big Island Now
- Cherry Blossoms and the Kumamoto Castle Restoration - Nippon.com