RV Storage Oregon 12 Free Services to earn your RV Parking and Storage Business.
When a business adds a term like service, you would expect that the price of what you are buying would grow in proportion to the service you are getting. With that being said let us assure you that the many extra services we provide at Storage Oregon doesn’t come with any phrase like ” Great, so can I add this as well to your billing?” We want you our customer, who we are proud to serve, to simply enjoy both a higher level of service with the knowledge that it’s at a overall lower cost. We would like to do more, as we are building out our large 8 acre property and we just started. We realize that one of the most important parts of providing a high quality low cost service is understand what you, our customers both want and need.
Our goal is to provide you the best kind of customer service that will keep you coming back for more, and better yet tell your friends of the “good deal” your receiving at Storage Oregon. A good example of the additional services we provide in an effort to earn your parking trust, is our 12 free services that are part of our RV and trailer storage. Of course we always provide these 12 free services to our RV and Trailer customer no matter if your parking a big or small rig.
10 FREE RV STORAGE SERVICES:
1. A safe and secure place to park your vehicle, trailer or RV.
2. Free use of dump station.
3. Free use of a wash station equipped with brush, bucket and power-washer.
4. Free use of the air compressor to keep your tires at optimum levels.
5. Secure 24 hour access via a coded gate.
6. The ability for secure online payments and bill tracking.
7. Live on-site management, to help insure that your vehicle is looked after.
8. Temporary though it may be….. The free use of our office and extra parking, to meet and or coordinate with other drivers, riders and or vehicles.
9. Large concrete pad work area for an easier way to check and access the underbelly of the larger RV and rigs.
10. Gated fence with barbed wire tops.
11. 24 hour Video System to better protect your vehicle.
12. Hidden Burglar Alarms to better protect your valuable assets.
All of these 12 free services are inclusive in our low cost RV parking service with No hidden fees or agenda’s.
We have added these 12 free services after listening to suggestions form you our customers, plus we want to hear any of your additional suggestion and advice on what additional service we could add in the future, so we can improve our service even more, so please feel free to respond on how we might be able to provide you a better service in the future.
P.S. When your driving on I-5 in North Salem were the ones often with the vintage Airstream parked next to the Interstate highway. Were easy to see!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Levee breach prompts flood concerns near RV storage area outside of St. Louis - WQAD Moline
- Webcast: RV parking program takes off | News - Palo Alto Online
- Developers eye zoning changes for projects in Prescott Valley at May 23 meeting - Prescott Daily Courier
- U-Haul industrial rezoning with RV storage approved by Apache Junction City Council - Apache Junction Independent
- Philomath industrial development plan includes RV park, business flex space, storage - Corvallis Gazette Times
- Marcus & Millichap Brokers Sale of RV Storage Facility in Tucson, Arizona - REBusinessOnline
- Adventure XT is a Ram HD Chassis Cab RV on Steroids: These are Self-Contained Overland Machines - The Fast Lane
- RV stolen from storage - Abilene Recorder Chronicle
- Police searching for person who stole RV from Leland storage center - WWAY NewsChannel 3
- Yellowstone concessionaires aim to build more housing, RV sites for seasonal employees - KPVI News 6
- Ozark passes new semi-trailer truck parking ordinance - OzarksFirst.com
- Semi-trailer hauling honey overturns along Indiana highway - KTVI Fox 2 St. Louis
- Driver Unscathed After Mustang Dragged Under Semi-Trailer for Half a Mile - The Epoch Times
- Two people killed in accident involving semi-truck on I-55, multiple lanes closed - Belleville News-Democrat
- Sticky situation: Semi-trailer hauling 40,000 lbs. of honey overturns along Indiana highway - FOX 10 News Phoenix
- Semi Truck Fire Causes Travel Problems on Interstate at Effingham - Effingham's News Leader
- 2 killed after car was wedged under a semi on I-44 south of downtown St. Louis - KMOV.com
- Post Office to test autonomous semi trucks for hauling mail across state lines - CNBC
- Video: Semi trailer burns alongside I-196 - WOODTV.com
- Man escapes serious injuries after driving under moving semi trailer - WANE