Storage Oregon Services
Our primary business at Storage Oregon is RV Storage where the customer can feel secure that their vehicle is secure. We have ten free services to earn your RV parking and storage business. Rental spaces are available from as low as $25.00 monthly. Rentals are month to month on the anniversary date of the the customer moves in. We also have available spaces for Semi Parking.
At our location you have the option of booking a reservation of a U-Haul moving truck or trailer.
All made to make your move easier
At Storage Oregon we also have Used U-Haul trucks for sale. You can check out our current selection at our facility by looking at this link U-Haul trucks for sale
The trucks are sold AS IS .
New to U-Haul customers is the ability to order parts and even talk with a representative that can aid in your understanding of how to repair the vehicle.
Check out the parts for the various equipment U-Haul has to offer. Truck & Trailer Parts The parts are sold to the consumer without retail markup.
Another service that we provide in conjunction with U-Haul is the box and moving supply sales. A quick perusal of the web page Moving supplies will provide you with a multitude of ways to protect your belongings. You have the ability to order your supplies and have them ready at our facility or at a location near you . Yet another tool is the packing planner that you can print out to make your shopping list more productive and efficient. See Moving Supplies packing planner
Another option we provide at Storage Oregon is the rental of a Vintage Air Stream. Rentals start as low as $80.00 a day. Uses for the Air Streams have been as diverse as using them for family reunion’s or get- togethers, photo shoots ,cooperate retrets, wedding’s, and or family vacations.
Our Customers seek us out because of their needs. Whether that be to rent a U-Haul ( in town or cross country moving); Storage for recreational vehicles or to secure a Vintage Air Stream for a vacation or event. Our ultimate focus is to keep you coming back!
You can see our property from either I-5 or The Keizer Salem Parkway. We are located right on the cusp of each city; Keizer and Salem.
Visiting our facility is well worth it according to the customers that have used our services. Storage Oregon Ratings is where you will be able to find our ratings.
We encourage you to come by and visit us and give your review as well. See you Soon!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Levee breach prompts flood concerns near RV storage area outside of St. Louis - WQAD Moline
- Webcast: RV parking program takes off | News - Palo Alto Online
- Developers eye zoning changes for projects in Prescott Valley at May 23 meeting - Prescott Daily Courier
- U-Haul industrial rezoning with RV storage approved by Apache Junction City Council - Apache Junction Independent
- Philomath industrial development plan includes RV park, business flex space, storage - Corvallis Gazette Times
- Marcus & Millichap Brokers Sale of RV Storage Facility in Tucson, Arizona - REBusinessOnline
- Adventure XT is a Ram HD Chassis Cab RV on Steroids: These are Self-Contained Overland Machines - The Fast Lane
- RV stolen from storage - Abilene Recorder Chronicle
- Police searching for person who stole RV from Leland storage center - WWAY NewsChannel 3
- Yellowstone concessionaires aim to build more housing, RV sites for seasonal employees - KPVI News 6
- Ozark passes new semi-trailer truck parking ordinance - OzarksFirst.com
- Semi-trailer hauling honey overturns along Indiana highway - KTVI Fox 2 St. Louis
- Driver Unscathed After Mustang Dragged Under Semi-Trailer for Half a Mile - The Epoch Times
- Two people killed in accident involving semi-truck on I-55, multiple lanes closed - Belleville News-Democrat
- Sticky situation: Semi-trailer hauling 40,000 lbs. of honey overturns along Indiana highway - FOX 10 News Phoenix
- Semi Truck Fire Causes Travel Problems on Interstate at Effingham - Effingham's News Leader
- 2 killed after car was wedged under a semi on I-44 south of downtown St. Louis - KMOV.com
- Post Office to test autonomous semi trucks for hauling mail across state lines - CNBC
- Video: Semi trailer burns alongside I-196 - WOODTV.com
- Man escapes serious injuries after driving under moving semi trailer - WANE