Our primary business at Storage Oregon is RV Storage where the customer can feel secure that their vehicle is secure. We have ten free services to earn your RV parking and storage business. Rental spaces are available from as low as $25.00 monthly. Rentals are month to month on the anniversary date of the the customer moves in. We also have available spaces for Semi Parking.
At our location you have the option of booking a reservation of a U-Haul moving truck or trailer.
All made to make your move easier
At Storage Oregon we also have Used U-Haul trucks for sale. You can check out our current selection at our facility by looking at this link U-Haul trucks for sale
The trucks are sold AS IS .
New to U-Haul customers is the ability to order parts and even talk with a representative that can aid in your understanding of how to repair the vehicle.
Check out the parts for the various equipment U-Haul has to offer. Truck & Trailer Parts The parts are sold to the consumer without retail markup.
Another service that we provide in conjunction with U-Haul is the box and moving supply sales. A quick perusal of the web page Moving supplies will provide you with a multitude of ways to protect your belongings. You have the ability to order your supplies and have them ready at our facility or at a location near you . Yet another tool is the packing planner that you can print out to make your shopping list more productive and efficient. See Moving Supplies packing planner
Another option we provide at Storage Oregon is the rental of a Vintage Air Stream. Rentals start as low as $80.00 a day. Uses for the Air Streams have been as diverse as using them for family reunion’s or get- togethers, photo shoots ,cooperate retrets, wedding’s, and or family vacations.
Our Customers seek us out because of their needs. Whether that be to rent a U-Haul ( in town or cross country moving); Storage for recreational vehicles or to secure a Vintage Air Stream for a vacation or event. Our ultimate focus is to keep you coming back!
You can see our property from either I-5 or The Keizer Salem Parkway. We are located right on the cusp of each city; Keizer and Salem.
Visiting our facility is well worth it according to the customers that have used our services. Storage Oregon Ratings is where you will be able to find our ratings.
We encourage you to come by and visit us and give your review as well. See you Soon!
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Incorporating Solar Canopies Into RV- and Boat-Storage Facilities - Inside Self-Storage
- Tornado rolls through Colorado RV lot - WPVI-TV
- Make Room in your Portfolio for Extra Space Storage - Moneyshow.com
- The Roll Up: Weekly Self-Storage Development Round Up 4.17.19 - SpareFoot
- 5-acre RV and boat storage facility coming to Kyle in April - Community Impact Newspaper
- Falcon RV business recovers after tornado - KRDO
- Boat and RV owners in North Palm Beach could soon face significant fines for improper storage - WPTV.com
- Arizona's One-Stop Storage Space for All Vehicle and Boat Storage Needs - Press Release - Digital Journal
- RV park breaks ground in Catoosa County, slated to open this summer - Northwest Georgia News
- Sold! Weekly Self-Storage Acquisition Round Up 4.17.19 - SpareFoot
- News Two semi-trailer trucks crash on I-40 near mile marker 186 6:28 AM - NewsChannel5.com
- Five suffer life-threatening injuries after semi-trailer crashes into four vehicles on I-94 in Northbrook - The Northbrook Tower
- State police: Semitrailer truck crashes into four vehicles on I-94 in Northbrook - Chicago Daily Herald
- Parents campaign to make semi-trailer trucks safer - Albuquerque Journal
- Watch: Video shows semi flipping over Downtown overpass - Cincinnati.com
- Dramatic crash tests outside Audi Field show dangers of semi-trailer - WUSA9.com
- Semi Crashes Into 4 Cars On Edens Spur, 5 Hospitalized: Police - Northbrook, IL Patch
- Colorado Woman Fighting For Law To Make Semi-Trailers Safer - CBS Denver
- UPDATE: Semi-trailer fire blocks US-93 near Jackpot, Nevada - KMVT
- Mothers who lost daughters in deadly semi crashes push for tractor trailer guardrails - WJLA