If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Semi gets stuck under overpass in Downtown Spokane | KREM.com - KREM.com
- Semi-truck with 160 cattle rolls over in Palmdale - KABC-TV
- Driver says Tri-State crash 'happened so fast' - Chicago Tribune
- Tesla poaches execs from Daimler for electric truck project - Autoblog (blog)
- Tesla Semi: the automaker hired several engineers from Daimler's 'SuperTruck' program - Electrek
- Truck takes out Main Street power lines - Lancaster Eagle Gazette
- Savannah bans semi trucks for two weeks on Bay Street - WJCL News
- Pitkin County mulls $500K solution to trucks on Independence Pass - Glenwood Springs Post Independent
- Firefighters save woman and dog trapped inside semi after crash - Athens Messenger (registration)
- It's a 50000-pound semi. And, now it's self-driving - USA TODAY
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Oregon's Eighth Natural Wonder - Anderson Valley
- Building boom, baby boom collide in the Pearl - Portland Tribune
- Labor Day travel: Avoid gameday traffic, cheap gas and other things to know - OregonLive.com
- 2 Hillsboro children, mother hit by car near school, police say - OregonLive.com
- Uber starts picking up Pittsburgh riders in self-driving cars - OregonLive.com
- Slower trucks present hazards - The Register-Guard
- Medford police pursuit update - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2
- Rifle deer season starts Saturday - Bend Bulletin
- Road report - The Register-Guard
- Five killed in four separate crashes - Statesman Journal