If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Tesla's Semi Truck: Too Much Weight And A Decade Too Late - Seeking Alpha
- Elon Musk Says Tesla Will Unveil Electric Semi-Truck in September - Trucks.com
- Seven hospitalized after multi-vehicle crash on Highway 103 near Etoile - Lufkin Daily News
- Toyota's Still Serious About Hydrogen—It Built a Semi to Prove It - WIRED
- BNSF engine collides with semi at Greene St. - Carlsbad Current-Argus
- Will Anybody Actually Use Tesla's Electric Semi Truck? - Fortune
- Road to Recovery: State trooper returns to work after terrible semi ... - WTTV CBS4Indy
- Pickup truck smashes into a Clovis business - KFSN-TV
- Tow truck worker dies in fall as semi truck hangs over I-95 overpass in Boca Raton - WPTV.com
- This Hydrogen-Powered Toyota Semi-Truck Produces 1,325 LB-FT ... - CarBuzz
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Portland Metro Friday Traffic: Strong winds bring down trees and wires across western Oregon - OregonLive.com
- Special weather alert calling for mountain snow issued for East Idaho - Idaho State Journal
- Mentor tips Azure IoT support and Linux-driven self-driving tech - LinuxGizmos
- County sees drop in traffic deaths - Mail Tribune
- Portland wants to get driverless cars on its roads this year - Engadget
- Oregon Senate helping the flow of traffic on highways - KTVL
- Child in critical condition after 2-vehicle crash in Perrysburg Twp. - Toledo Blade
- VW to pay Oregon, 9 states $157M over emissions - KOIN.com
- Editorial: Left-lane bill should hit the road - Albany Democrat Herald
- Oregon Senate Approves Bill Targeting 'Slowpoke Drivers' - Patch.com