If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Semi-truck fire backs up traffic on Hwy 26 - KOIN.com
- Crash closes I-4 WB lanes at Thonotosassa Rd. - WTSP 10 News
- Women at work: Truck driver shortage opens career lanes - Chicago Sun-Times
- Mercedes Is Making a Self-Driving Semi to Change the Future of Shipping - Wired
- Man killed after semi truck struck by train in Davis, Okla. - KXII-TV
- At BSO ceremony, 2 honored for saving driver pinned under semi-t - WSVN-TV ... - 7Online WSVN-TV
- Dangers on the rise as harvest season ends - The Herald Bulletin
- No injuries reported in semi-truck fire on Route 176 in Green Oaks - Chicago Daily Herald
- “The good Lord has been really good to me,” Driver of vehicle crushed by semi ... - kfor.com
- Jennifer Pritzker talks about a year of change - Crain's Chicago Business
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Measure 88: A road divided - Albany Democrat Herald
- 'Do all we can to improve the safety of this section of Interstate 5' - KMTR NewsSource 16
- Bay Area businesses feel impact of McCullough Bridge closure, traffic delays - Coos Bay World
- “Hot goods'” hot mess: Minimum wage crackdown sparks backlash - Salon
- Heavy Rain, Strong Winds To Sweep Into the Pacific Northwest This Weekend ... - The Weather Channel
- Analysis: Wildlife crashes rise sharply in Oregon - KTVZ
- Report: Market forces, not EPA, to blame for coal decline - State Journal
- STORM WARNING ~ SATURDAY - Hillsboro Tribune
- Why have Oregon car-versus-wildlife crashes increased dramatically in recent ... - The Oregonian - OregonLive.com
- Saudi Economy and Investment: Conversation with Fahad Alturki - SUSRIS