If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Driver of car buried in Baseline semi-truck crash: 'It felt like he was flying ... - Boulder Daily Camera
- Berlin's Latest Gallery Opens in Semi Truck - artnet News
- Iconoclastic founder of Carolina Skiff dead at 68 - The State
- Semi-truck in Brockton fatal had safety violations - Boston Herald
- Semi overturns in embankment off I-75 - WDTN
- NJ's best diners: Five compete for ultimate bragging rights in stainless-steel ... - The Star-Ledger
- Our View: Labor to drive carefully - hngnews.com
- MDOT blames piecemeal maintenance for flooded freeways - Lansing State Journal
- What riding my bike has taught me about white privilege - Quartz
- Henry Briggs: Heard the one about the woman driver? - Main Line
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Use caution in Labor Day driving - Dalles Chronicle
- Shuttle Bus Crashes Near Chicago O'Hare Airport; More Than a Dozen Injured - myCentralOregon.com
- New Clean Energy Jobs Report Something to Celebrate This Labor Day - Huffington Post
- Big waves in California from Hurricane Marie (photos) - The Oregonian - OregonLive.com
- For archery hunters, persistence is key this season - Statesman Journal
- Oregon hunters warned: Beware of fire danger - KTVZ
- OSMB: Promote Water Safety This Labor Day Weekend - myCentralOregon.com
- Stoller, Springville portables delayed while district moved forward with ... - The Oregonian - OregonLive.com
- Sheriff's Log August 27, 2014 - Curry Coastal Pilot
- Heartland road projects for 8/25 - KFVS