If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- DOT fixes I-80 work zone after slew of semi-truck crashes - KCCI Des Moines
- Crews work to clear US Highway 69 after semi-truck crash - Mcalester News Capital
- Semi-truck driver taken away by Life Flight after crash near Eagle Creek - kgw.com
- One killed when train hits truck on Highway 59 - KOKI FOX 23
- Crews work to recover semi truck that went over eastbound I-80 at Floriston - KRNV My News 4
- Truck wreck tests firefighters' resourcefulness - The Record-Courier
- Musician who lost leg plays drums as rehabilitation - WOODTV.com
- Some car memories fade -- but fathers are forever - The Herald-Times (subscription)
- ALDA - Semi-trailer trucks used to transport military smoke grenades - Lexington Clipper Herald
- Football instincts help T-Wolves' Motes survive crash - Monroe Evening News
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Negotiators press on with FAA extension package - Politico
- Save the driver or save the crowd? Scientists wonder how driverless cars will 'choose' - Washington Post
- Moral dilemma with driverless cars: Who gets protected, the driver or pedestrians? - Science Daily
- Spurs draft Washington guard Dejounte Murray with No. 29 pick - mySanAntonio.com
- Home prices rising faster in Washington than in any other state - Yakima Herald-Republic
- Going on a road trip? You'll probably end up in Oregon - Portland Tribune
- 2016's best and worst U.S. states for road trips - PropertyCasualty360
- Teen drivers safest in New York; South Dakota ranked last - TFLcar.com
- Papé Kenworth's Service Excellence Helps Keep Central Oregon Truck Co. Rolling - Construction Equipment Guide
- Cyclists Crest the Cascades in wet, chilly ride - Sisters Nugget