If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Witness says truck driver examined teen who was fatally hit, then fled - OCRegister
- Rain causes road issues - Good4Utah
- Drivers top fish in Seattle's new traffic plans - MyNorthwest.com
- $1 million hasn't changed Iowa lottery winner - Quad City Times
- Crash into fire truck shows why Florida's Move Over law is important - News 13 Orlando
- How Connected Trucks Will Change Logistics by 2020 - EBN
- Hartford's newest retail rest stop to revive spent truckers, fuel tanks - Hartford Business
- Three lanes of Tri-State closed in Hinsdale after semi-truck fire - Chicago Sun-Times
- 'Plant-Fueled Trucker' cooks in his semi, inspires others to adopt healthy ... - WTOP
- Semi-truck spills lumber on Delaney Road SE - Statesman Journal
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Editorials from around Oregon - WRAL.com
- Detroit Lake poster child for Oregon drought, but boating goes on - OregonLive.com
- 11-year-old boy hospitalized after ATV crash at Oregon Dunes - KCBY.com 11
- Wilting heat plagues firefighters - NRToday.com
- Heat tests crews on 2 big SW Oregon wildfires - KTVZ
- Road Closures implemented on the Phillips Creek Fire - La Grande Observer
- Northern California fire explodes; 24 homes lost, thousands threatened - Los Angeles Times
- Fire Crews "Take The Fight Out Of" The Cable Crossing Fire - Jefferson Public Radio
- Pounding the Pavement - The Source Weekly
- Oregon is 2015's Best State for Summer Road Trips - Paste Magazine