If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Inside Elon Musk's newest plan to transform energy and transportation - GreenBiz
- Trucks, tractors pull their weight - North Platte Bulletin
- Organizers working to bring best vintage military aircraft to new Jacksonville museum - Florida Times-Union
- Cars battered by concrete as semi strikes I-5 overpass in Chehalis - KOMO News
- Elon Musk Reveals A 10-Year Update To Tesla's Master Plan - PSFK (blog)
- Kalmar Ottawa's Wood enjoys advancing productivity of equipment and technology - American Journal of Transportation
- Allen Wright: Keeping the Chiefs geared up for 33 years - fox4kc.com
- State Beaches off-ramp closure to only affect semi trucks - Ventura County Star
- Calendar (Photo: Courtesy) - Silver City Sun-News
- Tesla's Plan To Build A Semi Truck Is The Smartest Idea They've Had - Jalopnik
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Portland Metro Monday Traffic: Clear skies equals road construction - be ready for slowdowns and detours - OregonLive.com
- Wildfire In Warm Springs – 5000 Acres Scorched - myCentralOregon.com
- Democratic National Convention 2016: Five Storylines to Watch this Week - myCentralOregon.com
- No Brickyard nostalgia for Stewart - The Register-Guard
- How Utah Coal Interests Helped Push a Secret Plan to Export Coal From California - Truth-Out
- Small Plane Crashes into Connecticut Home, Misses Man Watching TV - myCentralOregon.com
- Review: The GX adds off-road capabilities to the Lexus lineup - Boston.com
- Portland Metro Friday Traffic: Sinkhole closes NW Flanders St. at 10th Ave - OregonLive.com
- Summer rain makes for slippery road conditions; several crashes reported - KATU
- Six wheels, will travel: Crossing America with a bike in the car - Charleston Gazette-Mail (subscription)