If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Man run over by semi-truck, killed - WOODTV.com
- Semi truck fire slows traffic on I-264 at Taylorsville Rd - WAVE 3
- Truck driver dies after rolling semi near Windsor - Loveland Reporter-Herald
- Share “Notable distracted driving accidents...” - NewsOK.com
- Elkhart County Sheriff's Department seeks witnesses to fatal two-semi crash on ... - The Elkhart Truth
- Have You Seen This? Semi jumps race car - AberdeenNews.com
- He served his country for 27 years — and then he kept helping - Omaha World-Herald
- Overturned semi-truck slows traffic in Jasper Co. - WJCL News
- A black preacher at a white Southern Baptist Church -- surprising, but God's ... - AL.com
- Two trucks collide on Interstate 8 - Yuma Sun
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- UPS truck crashes on I-84 in eastern Oregon; driver will recover, Christmas ... - OregonLive.com
- Traffic, Weather: Rain, freezing rain falling in Salem - Statesman Journal
- Senior Centers Lag Behind Alzheimer's Rising Tide in Oregon - New America Media
- Portland Metro Thursday Traffic: Buses are chained and early street conditions ... - The Oregonian - OregonLive.com
- Hefty Storm Conditions for Oregon Coast on Friday - Oregon Coast Beach Connection
- Lost on Oregon road, men 'survived on whiskey and Subway' - The Seattle Times
- Freezing rain creates hazardous driving conditions east of Columbia Gorge - KPTV.com
- Rough Roads Ahead: Studies Show Road/Bridge Conditions Influence Oregon's ... - ForConstructionPros.com
- C.O. hits the gas on busiest travel weekend in years - KTVZ
- La Pine RFPD offers 10 winter driving survival tips - KTVZ