If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Tow truck out of service near Parks after incident with semi-truck - Williams News
- Truck drivers make two 45 mph loops around I-465 in slow-roll protest - Indianapolis Star
- Man steals Pepsi truck (just trust us on this one) - The Takeout
- Rivian Patent Reveals Removable Auxiliary Battery to Extend Range On-Demand - The Drive
- Bill Gates calls Tesla “an amazing product,” doesn't see electric trucks working quite yet - Green Car Reports
- Northbound I-65 reopens in Bartholomew County after crews clear semi crash - CBS 4 Indianapolis
- Video: Semi truck hits Ashwaubenon Public Safety squad car - Fox11online.com
- Truckers participate in ‘slow roll’ protest around I-465 - CBS 4 Indianapolis
- Behind the wheel of the semi-autonomous Freightliner Cascadia - Overdrive Magazine
- Update: Teenage girl in hospital after Bellevue car, semi-truck wreck - KFDX
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- ODOT: Heavy snow predicted for Oregon highways - KTVZ
- Interstate-84 in eastern Oregon back open after severe driving conditions - Idaho News
- Snow, Winds In SW Oregon Create Hazardous Driving Conditions - Jefferson Public Radio
- Chain requirements put in place for snow-packed Siskiyou Summit - KTVL
- Winter driving conditions along I-5 corridor in Oregon - KVAL
- I-84 reopens, ending closure that stranded hundreds - KOIN.com
- Interstate-84 in eastern Oregon back open after fog closure - Idaho News
- Rain in the forecast; dangerous road conditions | News - Hood River News
- Troopers give food, fuel to drivers stranded in I-84 backup - KTVB.com
- I-5 at California-Oregon border expected to reopen to truck traffic at 3 p.m. - Statesman Journal