If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Convoy to accompany semi driver to his funeral - Sioux Falls Argus Leader
- Woman run over, killed while working at Ecorse steel plant - WDIV Detroit
- Wagner's business a marquee attraction - Chronicle-Telegram
- Trucker facing prison after killing coworker with semi trailer at U.S. Steel ... - MLive.com
- Falling in love with TV characters carries a price - KSDK
- BASF awards $10K in scholarships to LSU engineering students; Buckle up in ... - NOLA.com
- Wrong-way crashes often deadly, hard to prevent - Springfield News Sun
- Truck spills 125 gallons of phosphoric acid - Daily Inter Lake
- Sugarcreek Village Council Monday meeting - Times Reporter
- Truck carrying acid tips on Montana 35 - Daily Inter Lake
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Oregon transportation infrastructure has rocky future - Oregon Business News (press release)
- Drug cost mystery: older multiple sclerosis medicines skyrocket despite ... - OregonLive.com
- Thinking of Crowdfunding? Make Sure You're Not Doing Anything Illegal! - The Mary Sue
- 'Clouds of Sils Maria' review: Kristen Stewart can really act! Who knew? - OregonLive.com
- Tyler Technologies' (TYL) CEO John Marr Discusses Q1 2015 Results ... - Seeking Alpha
- Studded Snow Tires Must be Removed - Twin Falls Times-News
- Prescribed Burns In Central Oregon Tomorrow - myCentralOregon.com
- Dr. Frazier's Outlaw Adventure Riding - MotorcycleUSA.com
- Jane Goodall says sanctuary best for Zoo elephants - The Seattle Times (registration)
- Oregon highways could see speed limit hike to 75mph - kgw.com