If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Work continues on West Connector - Shelbynews
- Bypass blasting starts next week - Portsmouth Daily Times
- Traffic Moving Again After Institute Wreck; Cleanup Work Continues - WCHS-TV8
- Need a Porn Star for Your TV Show? Call Howard Levine - L.A. Weekly
- How to Buy a Slave Girl From ISIS - Daily Beast
- Driverless truck meant to improve safety in work zones - U.S. News & World Report
- Good Samaritan Found After Saving Man's Life in Fiery Crash - KEYC
- Living portrait: MAMA flight nurse Barbara Sawyer - Asheville Citizen-Times
- Kingman man killed in Reno County accident - KWCH
- News bites - CT Post
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Worried about wildfire smoke? Here's how to track air quality in Wash. and beyond - The Seattle Times
- Wildfire closes more than 100 miles of I-84 in eastern Oregon - OregonLive.com
- Oregon road closures: Fires shut down U.S. 26, I-84 - OregonLive.com
- Labor Day reminder: Wildfire danger still high - KTVZ
- Wind advisory issued for eastern Oregon, sections of Washington - Dalles Chronicle
- Oregon Highway 230 remains closed near Crater Lake - KMTR NewsSource 16
- An app that tells you when the traffic light ahead is going to change - Boston.com
- Oregon speed limit hike not so basic | Truckers welcome higher speeds approved ... - Bend Bulletin
- Rain reduces fire restrictions in Western Oregon - KVAL
- High winds spur Soda Fire, closing section of Idaho 78; Red Cross shelter opens - The Idaho Statesman