If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Size Matters 2: The Jumping/Drifting Semi Truck Is Back At Work In New Video - Motor Authority
- Semi truck catches fire, explodes behind nursing home - KOIN.com
- Mother mourns death of son, crushed under semi in work-related accident - The Grand Rapids Press - MLive.com
- Semi truck driver killed in collision with train south of White Pigeon - Mlive Kalamazoo
- Earlier: Nine dead in fiery bus, semi-truck crash on I-5 near Orland - Enterprise-Record
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped - 10News
- 10 dead after fiery crash on California highway - New York Daily News
- Tiny power plants hold promise for nuclear energy - Lynchburg News and Advance
- Responding to Tragedy - North Coast Journal
- Inbound lanes of Hwy 290 shut down due to fiery crash - KPRC Houston
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Red, but not dead - The Register-Guard
- March was coldest in US since 2002 - Elko Daily Free Press
- Police Log April 16, 2014 - Curry Coastal Pilot
- News Briefs - Jan. 6 | Transport Topics Online | Trucking, Freight ... - Transport Topics Online
- 2014 Pulitzer winners in arts and journalism - Ahram Online
- The 2014 Pulitzer Prize Winners and Finalists - WLTX.com
- High-wind Warnings in Place for Perrine, Hansen Bridges - Twin Falls Times-News
- List of Pulitzer winners - Albany Democrat Herald
- 3 rescued from ship taking on water in New Orleans - KTVL
- Cargo ship grounded in windy Chesapeake Bay - KTVL