If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Overturned semi-truck slows traffic in Jasper Co. - WJCL News
- Accident involving semi-truck shuts down part of Hwy 77 - kfor.com
- Semi overturned on EB I-70, closes lanes - 9NEWS.com
- Women at work: Truck driver shortage opens career lanes - Chicago Sun-Times
- 24 hurt as Amtrak train, semi collide - Indianapolis Star
- Antelope extension to change the way traffic moves in Layton - Standard-Examiner
- Crash closes I-4 WB lanes at Thonotosassa Rd. - WTSP 10 News
- Mercedes Is Making a Self-Driving Semi to Change the Future of Shipping - Wired
- FH Library - November schedule of events - FH Times
- Skilled Trucker Shortage Spells 60% Upside For This Market Leader - Nasdaq
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- The WhiteWave Foods Company Completes Acquisition of So Delicious(R ... - MarketWatch
- Washington County to host a 170th Avenue/Merlo Road Community Open House - The Oregonian - OregonLive.com
- Weed Recovers - Jefferson Public Radio
- Airbag recall 2014: New demands sent to manufacturer by feds - The Oregonian - OregonLive.com
- Cannabuzz: The Week in Marijuana - The Portland Mercury
- State Disciplines Health Care Providers - Insurance News Net
- PDX Meets Bend in Cyclocross Series Stop - The Source Weekly
- Police provide updated photo of Southbridge fugitive Gregory Lewis, believed ... - The Republican - masslive.com
- Sturgeon break out and salmon still around (Week of October 27, 2014) - Sacramento Bee
- Marijuana: Can US 'Just say no'? - Brnow