If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Military vehicles, rifles in Saginaw County: Most are seldom or never used - MLive.com
- Driver of car buried in Baseline semi-truck crash: 'It felt like he was flying ... - Boulder Daily Camera
- Armored vehicles and semi-auto rifles; local police defend their gear - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Semi-truck in Brockton fatal had safety violations - Boston Herald
- Lineworkers do extremely dangerous, and important work - Scottsbluff Star Herald
- Driverless vehicles are in the Army's future - Daily Press
- Emily Ford farewell: From Bloop Balls to mad monkeys, I've had a blast - Salisbury Post
- Labor Day shooting case heads toward 'stand your ground' hearing - WESH Orlando
- String of fatal Rockford area crashes contrasts with most statistics - WREX-TV (registration)
- Berlin's Latest Gallery Opens in Semi Truck - artnet News
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Winchester man is second traffic fatality of Labor Day weekend for Oregon ... - The Oregonian - OregonLive.com
- Worn roads lead Florence to send fuel tax plan to voters - The Register-Guard
- Marijuana's hazy contribution to highway deaths - San Francisco Chronicle
- Will traffic deaths rise as states legalize marijuana? - Colorado Springs Gazette
- Two die when motorcycle collides with pickup on Hwy 138 - KVAL
- Hillsboro man given diversion for crashing into three parked cars while ... - The Oregonian - OregonLive.com
- 5 vehicle crash causes traffic backup on I-84 - KOIN.com
- What's that smell? Homeowners say odor affecting quality of life - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
- Use caution in Labor Day driving - Dalles Chronicle
- Experiences of a Rail Yard Community: Life Is Hard - Insurance News Net