If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Semi truck plows into I-95 work zone, equipment, killing one worker - Equipment World Magazine
- Semi-truck runs red light, crashes into UTZ work van - WAVY-TV
- Flagger killed by semi truck in Wyoming DOT work zone - Equipment World Magazine
- Samsung's 'Clear' Truck Aims to Make the Roads Safer - ABC News
- Dump truck collision sends semi crashing into excavator, kills 1 worker in ... - Equipment World Magazine
- UPDATE: Truck crash traps driver - WRCB-TV
- Man jumps off I-5 overpass onto semi-truck | Federal Way Police Blotter - Federal Way Mirror
- Feds investigating whether faulty tractor-trailer hitches caused deadly US 50 ... - WCPO
- Crews Work All Day To Clean Overturned Cattle Truck On Tulsa Highway - News On 6
- Tribal non-profit tackles oil regulation - Grand Forks Herald
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Q&A: Biological oceanographer Mark Abbott - Science /AAAS
- Lead-foot drivers are the real problem - Statesman Journal
- Vroom: Oregon's brain builders are building the future - Statesman Journal
- 2016 Honda HR-V AWD off road drive time [Video] - Torque News
- Recreational pot use is now legal in Oregon - KCCI Des Moines
- Centene To Combine With Health Net In Transaction Valued At Approximately ... - MarketWatch
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal - StreetInsider.com
- Keny-Guyer Wins Resounding Approval for Radon Testing in Schools - The Lund Report
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/2: (CNC)/(HNT) (PYPL)/(XOOM) (AMBA) - StreetInsider.com
- More than 220000 Oregonians face higher prices for 2016 health coverage - OregonLive.com