If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Man dies when SUV crashes into semi-truck slowed for construction zone - MLive.com
- Actress Joey King's Sister Hit by a Semi-Truck: 'Please Keep Her in Your Thoughts' - PEOPLE.com
- 1 dead in crash involving school bus, trucks on I-70 in Hendricks County - Indianapolis Star
- Trucker charged in fatal I-95 crash; crews work to reopen highway - WRAL.com
- Semi hits truck with workers in bucket - Norwalk Reflector
- Driver dies after being pinned beneath semi, dragged 250 feet on ... - Boulder Daily Camera
- Would new truck routes benefit Utica? - Utica Observer Dispatch
- Jack-knifed semi slows I-5 northbound near Wolf Creek - KPIC News
- Indiana, PA - Indiana County - Indiana Gazette
- Trucking company worker dies following accidental explosion ... - WBIR.com
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Portland Metro Monday Traffic: Slippery driving conditions with lots of rain and ponding on the roads - OregonLive.com
- Wet weekend: Use caution driving in harsh conditions - Hood River News
- California man pleads guilty to negligent homicide in Hillsboro woman's death - OregonLive.com
- State warns storms could put high water, downed trees on Oregon roads - The Register-Guard
- Washington County prepares for heavy wind, rain - Portland Tribune
- Live blog: Recovery from Hurricane Matthew continues - The Outer Banks Voice
- Oregon Local News - Report: Portland home values increased ... - Portland Tribune
- Slick Roads Cause Accidents On Siskiyou Summit - KDRV
- Portland Metro Wednesday Traffic: Foggy morning commute – watch for pedestrians and bikes - OregonLive.com
- Live blog: Cleaning up and drying out from Matthew - The Outer Banks Voice