If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Google veterans head off on their own to work on self-driving trucks - The Verge
- Brisbane Traffic: Fatal Bruce Highway on-ramp truck crash - Brisbane Times
- Family on way to wedding among victims in deadly Walworth County crash - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- I-70 closes every 2.4 days west of Denver - The Durango Herald
- 2016 Glen Helen MX | Monday Kickstart - Transworld Motocross
- The Bachelorette: Trouble In Catering & Chad's On Fire - ChicagoNow (blog)
- Relentless Saracens promise there is more to come after brilliant double - Telegraph.co.uk
- Bridge delay cleared - Castanet.net
- Oshkosh Logistics Vehicle System Replacement - Top Speed
- Deadline to register for Farm Safety Camp is Friday - DeKalb Daily Chronicle
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Emergency Services, May 31 - Mail Tribune
- Oregon Ducks, behind freshman Edwin Yi, rocket up leaderboard in NCAA Championship - OregonLive.com
- English Channel Feared as Latest Drowning Risk for Migrants - myCentralOregon.com
- Police will step up patrols over long weekend - Mail Tribune
- Guest Opinion: Why can't everybody play nicely? - Mail Tribune
- Boone bests conditions and competition for 2nd PPP title - Bend Bulletin
- Outstanding warrants, Yamhill County jail reports, Newberg Fire Department log, Newberg-Dundee Police Department ... - Pamplin Media Group
- 'Better Broadway project' takes traffic lane - KOIN.com
- Storm brings tornadoes to Colorado, causes fatal crash in Arizona - OregonLive.com
- Icy driving conditions likely to continue through mid morning Monday, Jan. 4 - Tillamook County Pioneer