If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is 'awake and alert' after freed from semi rollover ... - kfor.com
- Semi truck crashes at I-24 work zone, traffic flowing normally - WPSD Local 6
- Man freed from semi truck after rollover near Mustang - KOKH FOX25
- Police: Inmate workers injured when semi truck crashes along I-5 - KATU
- Driver chokes on coffee, hits inmate crew - KOIN.com
- Crews Free Trapped Driver Following Semi Wreck Near Mustang - news9.com KWTV
- Obama announces higher semi truck MPG standards for March 2016 - Autoblog (blog)
- Lucky trucker unharmed as steel beams crash through semi cab - KOMO News
- Daughter of woman killed in semi crash: 'I knew it was my momma' - The Detroit News
- Our Turn: 15 myths (and facts) about the Bow public safety building - Concord Monitor
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Storm conditions across Oregon: Hazardous driving, fatalities - The Oregonian
- Oregon road conditions: Passable, but Salem is a trouble spot, elsewhere 'very ... - The Oregonian
- Oregon winter storm: Portland, metro area roads and traffic conditions (roundup) - The Oregonian
- Hazardous driving conditions on I-5, elsewhere - The Oregonian
- Fog, hazardous driving conditions temporarily close I-84 in NE Oregon - Daily Journal
- Skipping the salt: Does salt improve icy road conditions? - KATU
- Video Captures Dangerous Winter Driving Conditions in Oregon - Salem-News.Com
- Portland weather and traffic conditions from Burnside Bridge (photos) - The Oregonian
- Newport, other Oregon coastal cities hit hard by snowstorm - The Oregonian
- 2 dead after trucks crash on I-84 in Eastern Oregon - KATU