We are proud serve the RV industry, we offer secure and 24 hour access for your RV’s, Boat, Trailers, or Cars at Storage Oregon. We have new and excess parking for you to store your car or pick-up when your out driving your RV’s around. We have opened up a large area that will be convenient and allow easy in and out access for your parking purposes.
You might want to eliminate the hassles of moving your RV or Boat to a variety of places such, with our cities and local governments policies becoming much stricter, you owe it to yourself to park where you know you won’t be badgered about moving or getting tickets or warnings.
The safety of your valuable RV, Boat and Trailers is very important to us, so we have on live on site managers to look over your equipment, a barber wire topped fence, with 24 hour gated access where you never have to leave your seat to have the gate open, this proves an ease of use, while also protecting your equipment from theft and vandalism, both appear to be raising in Salem do to our poor economy.
Come to Storage Oregon and enjoy the peace of mind that your truck and trailer can have a secure home too.
You can also enjoy the many conveniences that are complimentary at Storage Oregon. Our RV clients like the complimentary Wash Station equipped with Pressure washer, Air & Vacuum please see our 10 free services.
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Building Your Boat/RV-Storage Center: Design Considerations for New Builds ... - Inside Self-Storage
- Bizz Buzz: Madison Lane RV and Boat Storage - KIONrightnow.com
- Failing to Properly Store Your RV Could Cost You $5000 In Damage - Self Storage Industry News (blog)
- U-Haul honors Lil Bear RV and Storage - Lovely County Citizen
- Seagate announces massive 8TB hard drive for bulk data storage - 9 to 5 Mac (blog)
- Ready to RV? Here's What You Need to Know - AARP News
- Former Kmart in Saginaw Township to become large self-storage facility - The Saginaw News
- Opposition to Woodstock RV restrictions come out in force - Suburban Life Publications
- Cal Poly Pomona Architecture Students Aim to Revitalize Camping - PSFK
- Davis Dam project gave birth to Bullhead City - Mohave Valley News
- Semi-trailer truck tips over, trapping driver inside cabin - CBC.ca
- Semitrailer Wrecks in Texas Panhandle Caused by High Winds - Insurance Journal
- DPS: Wind Caused 2 Semitrailer Rollovers - NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
- I-69 cleared after semitrailer leaked fuel - WANE
- Some interstate lanes in Oklahoma City closed after semitrailer carrying ... - The Republic
- Semitrailer stolen from Brooklyn auto shop's lot - The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com
- Car, semitrailer head-on crash in Delta Twp. under investigation - Lansing State Journal
- Arkansas truck driver killed in semitrailer crash - KATV
- Two injured in crash involving semitrailer, four other vehicles - Topeka Capital Journal
- Northeast Nebraska man killed when motorcycle crashes into semitrailer - Omaha World-Herald