We are proud serve the RV industry, we offer secure and 24 hour access for your RV’s, Boat, Trailers, or Cars at Storage Oregon. We have new and excess parking for you to store your car or pick-up when your out driving your RV’s around. We have opened up a large area that will be convenient and allow easy in and out access for your parking purposes.
You might want to eliminate the hassles of moving your RV or Boat to a variety of places such, with our cities and local governments policies becoming much stricter, you owe it to yourself to park where you know you won’t be badgered about moving or getting tickets or warnings.
The safety of your valuable RV, Boat and Trailers is very important to us, so we have on live on site managers to look over your equipment, a barber wire topped fence, with 24 hour gated access where you never have to leave your seat to have the gate open, this proves an ease of use, while also protecting your equipment from theft and vandalism, both appear to be raising in Salem do to our poor economy.
Come to Storage Oregon and enjoy the peace of mind that your truck and trailer can have a secure home too.
You can also enjoy the many conveniences that are complimentary at Storage Oregon. Our RV clients like the complimentary Wash Station equipped with Pressure washer, Air & Vacuum please see our 10 free services.
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Boat/RV Self-Storage Facility Approved in Plover, WI - Inside Self-Storage
- The Buzz: 57th Street RV and Boat Storage under construction - Great Falls Tribune
- RV Park, Storage Facility Planned On Randolph Circle - The Chattanoogan
- City staff welcome public input on proposed amendment to RV parking/storage ... - Kawartha Media Group
- Naked suspect leads police on chase in RV - KRCRTV.COM
- Elgin, RV owners should agree on allowing campers in driveways - Chicago Tribune
- RV 2.0: Downsizing helps new generation hit the road - USA TODAY
- A code crackdown in Charlotte County - Wink News
- RV park seeks to open in Nebraska in August - Norfolk Daily News
- All-Pro RV Service adds new line of trailers for summer travel - Press News
- Motorcyclist counting blessings after tangle with semitrailer - St George News
- Driver avoids serious injury when train strikes his semi trailer - Fox 59
- Semitrailer crash blocks NB I-29 at I-80 split - KMTV
- Semitrailer takes down cable wire on Ninth Street - The Daily Eastern News
- Highway Patrol says 25 tons of oil leaked from semitrailer - KULR-TV
- Traffic on eastbound I-94 at a standstill following semitrailer crash - MLive.com
- K-33 closed for several hours to remove rolled semi-trailer - Ottawaherald.com
- Train hits semitrailer in Clark Co.; Alexander motorist uninjured - Great Bend Tribune
- 2 hospitalized after vehicle hits the axle on a semi's trailer - Salina Post
- Semitrailer driver injured in Pottawattamie County crash that left cattle loose - KMTV