We are proud serve the RV industry, we offer secure and 24 hour access for your RV’s, Boat, Trailers, or Cars at Storage Oregon. We have new and excess parking for you to store your car or pick-up when your out driving your RV’s around. We have opened up a large area that will be convenient and allow easy in and out access for your parking purposes.
You might want to eliminate the hassles of moving your RV or Boat to a variety of places such, with our cities and local governments policies becoming much stricter, you owe it to yourself to park where you know you won’t be badgered about moving or getting tickets or warnings.
The safety of your valuable RV, Boat and Trailers is very important to us, so we have on live on site managers to look over your equipment, a barber wire topped fence, with 24 hour gated access where you never have to leave your seat to have the gate open, this proves an ease of use, while also protecting your equipment from theft and vandalism, both appear to be raising in Salem do to our poor economy.
Come to Storage Oregon and enjoy the peace of mind that your truck and trailer can have a secure home too.
You can also enjoy the many conveniences that are complimentary at Storage Oregon. Our RV clients like the complimentary Wash Station equipped with Pressure washer, Air & Vacuum please see our 10 free services.
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- New Lenox residents voice concerns about new storage facility - The Herald-News
- Potential RV storage facility under question | News - Seward County Independent
- Seasonal Adventurer: 4 Types of Adventuring Gear And How To Store Them During The Off-Season - Teton Gravity Research
- Big Homes Just Listed in the Coos Bay Area - Coos Bay World
- The 9 best camper vans of 2018 - Curbed
- Deputies investigating at least 12 Valencia RV burglaries - Santa Clarita Valley Signal
- New RV and boat storage complex open in Magnolia - Community Impact Newspaper
- At Least 12 Castaic RV's Burglarized Over Thanksgiving Weekend - KHTS Radio
- Sleek camper van with skylights sleeps 2 - Curbed
- Deputies investigating at least 12 RV burglaries in Valencia - Santa Clarita Valley Signal
- $37,000 of equipment stolen from Dayton commercial lot - MyDaytonDailyNews
- Officials identify Utah man killed after semitrailer drifts across freeway, crashes - Deseret News
- Troopers identify Utah man who died after semitrailer drifts across freeway - KSL.com
- Adding side-guard rails to semi-trailer trucks could save hundreds of lives - WJLA
- 1 seriously injured when car rear-ends semi-trailer on Kansas Turnpike in southeast Topeka - The Topeka Capital-Journal
- Semitrailer crash closes Plank Road for 7 hours - DeKalb Daily Chronicle
- 2 injured after semitrailer, 2 vehicles collide on southbound Dan Ryan - WLS-TV
- Semi smashes woman's car right in front of her father's pickup - Palladium-Item
- Plank Road reopens 7 hours after semi trailer takes out utility pole - DeKalb Daily Chronicle
- Watch: Pair of horses pull tractor trailer up icy hill - WWSB