We are proud serve the RV industry, we offer secure and 24 hour access for your RV’s, Boat, Trailers, or Cars at Storage Oregon. We have new and excess parking for you to store your car or pick-up when your out driving your RV’s around. We have opened up a large area that will be convenient and allow easy in and out access for your parking purposes.
You might want to eliminate the hassles of moving your RV or Boat to a variety of places such, with our cities and local governments policies becoming much stricter, you owe it to yourself to park where you know you won’t be badgered about moving or getting tickets or warnings.
The safety of your valuable RV, Boat and Trailers is very important to us, so we have on live on site managers to look over your equipment, a barber wire topped fence, with 24 hour gated access where you never have to leave your seat to have the gate open, this proves an ease of use, while also protecting your equipment from theft and vandalism, both appear to be raising in Salem do to our poor economy.
Come to Storage Oregon and enjoy the peace of mind that your truck and trailer can have a secure home too.
You can also enjoy the many conveniences that are complimentary at Storage Oregon. Our RV clients like the complimentary Wash Station equipped with Pressure washer, Air & Vacuum please see our 10 free services.
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- From Golf-Cart Kid to Facility Owner: An Entrepreneur Realizes His RV/Boat ... - Inside Self-Storage
- Midcoast Properties, Inc. Sells Four Property Storage and RV Portfolio - PR.com (press release)
- Southington PZC hears from public on RV storage regulations - Meriden Record-Journal
- Cedar Key RV Resort adds U-Haul Moving and Self-Storage Equipment - MarketWatch
- Storage fire spreads to mobile home in RV - Cleburne Times-Review
- Self-Storage Operator U-Haul Buys Debonis Storage and RV in Rio Rancho, NM - Inside Self-Storage
- Ask SAM: Using a camper for storage isn't necessarily illegal - Winston-Salem Journal
- Vacant Menards offers storage - Quad City Times
- Menards opens storage business in Davenport - Quad City Times
- Tiny Gold Bar Cabin Not Actually Made Out of Gold Bars - Curbed Seattle
- Car 'run over' by semi-trailer in morning crash - Hillsboro Times Gazette
- Names released of two people killed in crash between semitrailer and car on ... - Farmington Daily Times
- 8 hurt in Amtrak train, semitrailer collision - USA TODAY
- 14 hurt in Amtrak crash with semitrailer in Indiana - Fox News
- Amtrak train's collision with semitrailer 'ripped the truck in half,' sheriff says - Newsday
- Teen killed in collision with semitrailer - KCCI Des Moines
- Semitrailer strikes I-29 overpass in Iowa - Omaha World-Herald
- 14 hurt in Indy-Chicago Amtrak crash with semitrailer - nwitimes.com
- Texas man suffered minor injuries after semi-trailer truck caught fire - TBO.com
- Truck driver saw train coming but 'it was too late' - Journal and Courier