We are proud serve the RV industry, we offer secure and 24 hour access for your RV’s, Boat, Trailers, or Cars at Storage Oregon. We have new and excess parking for you to store your car or pick-up when your out driving your RV’s around. We have opened up a large area that will be convenient and allow easy in and out access for your parking purposes.
You might want to eliminate the hassles of moving your RV or Boat to a variety of places such, with our cities and local governments policies becoming much stricter, you owe it to yourself to park where you know you won’t be badgered about moving or getting tickets or warnings.
The safety of your valuable RV, Boat and Trailers is very important to us, so we have on live on site managers to look over your equipment, a barber wire topped fence, with 24 hour gated access where you never have to leave your seat to have the gate open, this proves an ease of use, while also protecting your equipment from theft and vandalism, both appear to be raising in Salem do to our poor economy.
Come to Storage Oregon and enjoy the peace of mind that your truck and trailer can have a secure home too.
You can also enjoy the many conveniences that are complimentary at Storage Oregon. Our RV clients like the complimentary Wash Station equipped with Pressure washer, Air & Vacuum please see our 10 free services.
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- FD: 2 semi-trucks involved in fire at RV storage facility in Waddell - ABC15 Arizona
- Extra Space Storage Inc. Announces Date of Earnings Release and Conference Call to Discuss 4th Quarter and Year ... - Yahoo Finance
- Marion council sidesteps limits on RV parking - The Gazette: Eastern Iowa Breaking News and Headlines
- Santa Barbara's New Oversized Vehicle Committee Discusses Enforcement, Daytime RV Parking Options - Noozhawk
- A home for businesses: Oak Creek approves zoning change for unique self-storage 'condos' - South Now
- Expect delays at Jacksonville Naval Air Station during Thursday training drill - Florida Times-Union
- City notes: Civic Council says now is 'right time' to approve city HRO ... - Jacksonville Daily Record
- Development would combine housing, agriculture - Lincoln Journal Star
- County recommends approval of permit for new RV complex - Blair Enterprise Publishing
- Oak Grove residents raise concerns over gun range's request for RV ... - Villages-News
- Semi trailer removed from Hwy 29 ditch near Abbotsford following ... - WSAW
- Names Released In Fatal Semi-Trailer Crash Sunday Morning - KDLT News (blog)
- Driver in critical condition after crash with semitrailer - Lake Geneva Regional News
- I-35 service road at Rundberg Lane closed for semi trailer crash - Austin American-Statesman
- 1 dies when semitrailer goes off bridge in Sioux Falls - Newscenter1.tv
- News short: Semi-trailer flops over entering I-15 on-ramp | St George ... - St George News
- Lanes closed, three students injured after school bus collides with ... - Tampabay.com
- Semitrailer slides on slippery road, blocks Clear Lake exit - Mason City Globe Gazette
- Pedestrian struck by semi-trailer on Nanaimo roadway - Times Colonist
- Cle Elum woman killed in I-90 crash with semitrailer | Local ... - Yakima Herald-Republic