We are proud serve the RV industry, we offer secure and 24 hour access for your RV’s, Boat, Trailers, or Cars at Storage Oregon. We have new and excess parking for you to store your car or pick-up when your out driving your RV’s around. We have opened up a large area that will be convenient and allow easy in and out access for your parking purposes.
You might want to eliminate the hassles of moving your RV or Boat to a variety of places such, with our cities and local governments policies becoming much stricter, you owe it to yourself to park where you know you won’t be badgered about moving or getting tickets or warnings.
The safety of your valuable RV, Boat and Trailers is very important to us, so we have on live on site managers to look over your equipment, a barber wire topped fence, with 24 hour gated access where you never have to leave your seat to have the gate open, this proves an ease of use, while also protecting your equipment from theft and vandalism, both appear to be raising in Salem do to our poor economy.
Come to Storage Oregon and enjoy the peace of mind that your truck and trailer can have a secure home too.
You can also enjoy the many conveniences that are complimentary at Storage Oregon. Our RV clients like the complimentary Wash Station equipped with Pressure washer, Air & Vacuum please see our 10 free services.
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- RV storage site bad for neighborhood - Sun Sentinel
- UPDATE: Vehicle owners sort through damage following storage facility fire - KTNV Las Vegas
- Senior housing plan heads to Carlsbad council - The San Diego Union-Tribune
- How to Road-Trip California's Highway 1 with the Kids - Outside Magazine
- Vikenze II solo camper offers simple but surprisingly well-equipped overnighting - Gizmag
- Fairview residents oppose storage building - Valdosta Daily Times
- Butte city leaders remind residents of RV, trailer ordinance - NBC Montana
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. (SST II) Acquires 530-Unit Self Storage Facility in Florida - Marketwired (press release)
- Thermoplastic honeycomb cores: Tough insulated sandwiches - CompositesWorld
- Structure fire, small explosion on Westridge Road - Carlsbad Current-Argus
- Motorcyclist killed in collision with semi-trailer in Terrey Hills - Sydney Morning Herald
- Driver remains in critical condition following crash - WHIO
- Semitrailer carrying gun powder crashes near Council - KSL.com
- Amtrak train collides with semi in Plant City - Tampabay.com
- 'Person of Interest' Sought After Vernon Hit-and-Run Leaves 1 Dead, 1 Injured: Police - KTLA
- Ramp closed to Interstate 69 after semi trailer tips on side - MLive.com
- 'A semi-trailer even tipped over' - The Mercury
- One killed, 2 injured in crash with runaway semitrailer - Las Vegas Sun
- Semi-Truck Driver Unhooks Trailer, Flees Scene After Killing One In Hit-And-Run - LAist
- Flipped semi trailer, downed power lines follow Washington County storm - KOKI FOX 23