At Storage Oregon we believe that the way to earn your business and trust is to not only rent RV storage spaces at a lower cost, but also to provide many additional higher level services, free of charge to our customers. A major difference that helps distinguish Storage Oregon from the rest of the facilities is that inclusive list of of free services.
You may remember back in the old days when you reached the gas station to re-supply your fuel; They checked all of your fluid levels and washed your windshield as a service for coming with the hope that you would continue to return again and again. This combined with the lowest prices in the region is the standard we hope to achieve! We want you to keep coming back to store your RV,boat,car and even your semi-truck and trailer.
We took the liberty of doing a comparison study of the many various other facilities in our Salem region, to prove to ourselves as-well as to ensure you, that we have the best overall options for you and your vehicles; Storage Oregon is heads above the competition with the most comprehensive services at the lowest prices in our available area.
With that being said, please compare our pricing below taken on 12-23-2011 and check for yourself what will work in your best interest.
At Storage Oregon we will go the extra mile to earn your trust.
We believe that you will be coming back again and again.
|Average customer rating: 4.75 out of 5.00 Please give us a review|
After spending a considerable amount of time scouring the many websites and calling various facilities along the I-5 region; it has been our findings that Storage Oregon is the only facility that has enough room to allow for Semi-truck parking. The closest other facility that we could locate actually has parking for large rigs like semi-trucks in Brooks, but currently is only accepting large corporate parking, and leaving the smaller owner operators to fend for themselves. We have ample room at Storage Oregon for Semi-Trucks and trailers and we also will always treat you with respect no-matter if you work for a big company or for yourself.
We are currently expanding our available parking as we have a 8 acre site that is under utilized. Watch our site as we continue to improve the land to meet your needs.
Below is a list of Storage Facilities and costs that provide Outside RV Storage in the Salem Area:
- Highway 22 Storage The only other facility that allows 24 Access
130 50th Avenue Northwest
- A Blossom Self Storage Car Parking for $30.00 a month
3715 Blossom Rd NE RV Parking for $1.50 a ft per month
- Turner Road Storage RV Parking for $50.00 a month
4555 Turner Rd Storage SE RV Parking for $35.00 a month to back in.
Salem, Oregon ( These prices are per Vehicle)
- Polk County Storage Outside parking for $25.00 a month
590 Hoffman Rd
- Affordable Storage Outside parking for $35.00 a month
885 N Main St (Hwy 51)
- Salem Self Storage North RV Parking 20’ for $40.00 a month
2391 Claxter Road NE RV Parking 40’ for $60.00 a month
- Self Store RV Parking 20’ for $44.00 a month
3191 Del Webb Ave NE
It is our wish for you to be informed in your decision. Please let us know as prices change at these facilities. It is our quest is to be the very best facility with the lowest prices (More bang for your buck). Thank You
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- New Lenox residents voice concerns about new storage facility - The Herald-News
- Potential RV storage facility under question | News - Seward County Independent
- Seasonal Adventurer: 4 Types of Adventuring Gear And How To Store Them During The Off-Season - Teton Gravity Research
- Big Homes Just Listed in the Coos Bay Area - Coos Bay World
- The 9 best camper vans of 2018 - Curbed
- Deputies investigating at least 12 Valencia RV burglaries - Santa Clarita Valley Signal
- New RV and boat storage complex open in Magnolia - Community Impact Newspaper
- At Least 12 Castaic RV's Burglarized Over Thanksgiving Weekend - KHTS Radio
- Sleek camper van with skylights sleeps 2 - Curbed
- Deputies investigating at least 12 RV burglaries in Valencia - Santa Clarita Valley Signal
- $37,000 of equipment stolen from Dayton commercial lot - MyDaytonDailyNews
- Officials identify Utah man killed after semitrailer drifts across freeway, crashes - Deseret News
- Troopers identify Utah man who died after semitrailer drifts across freeway - KSL.com
- Adding side-guard rails to semi-trailer trucks could save hundreds of lives - WJLA
- 1 seriously injured when car rear-ends semi-trailer on Kansas Turnpike in southeast Topeka - The Topeka Capital-Journal
- Semitrailer crash closes Plank Road for 7 hours - DeKalb Daily Chronicle
- 2 injured after semitrailer, 2 vehicles collide on southbound Dan Ryan - WLS-TV
- Semi smashes woman's car right in front of her father's pickup - Palladium-Item
- Plank Road reopens 7 hours after semi trailer takes out utility pole - DeKalb Daily Chronicle
- Watch: Pair of horses pull tractor trailer up icy hill - WWSB