At Storage Oregon we believe that the way to earn your business and trust is to not only rent RV storage spaces at a lower cost, but also to provide many additional higher level services, free of charge to our customers. A major difference that helps distinguish Storage Oregon from the rest of the facilities is that inclusive list of of free services.
You may remember back in the old days when you reached the gas station to re-supply your fuel; They checked all of your fluid levels and washed your windshield as a service for coming with the hope that you would continue to return again and again. This combined with the lowest prices in the region is the standard we hope to achieve! We want you to keep coming back to store your RV,boat,car and even your semi-truck and trailer.
We took the liberty of doing a comparison study of the many various other facilities in our Salem region, to prove to ourselves as-well as to ensure you, that we have the best overall options for you and your vehicles; Storage Oregon is heads above the competition with the most comprehensive services at the lowest prices in our available area.
With that being said, please compare our pricing below taken on 12-23-2011 and check for yourself what will work in your best interest.
At Storage Oregon we will go the extra mile to earn your trust.
We believe that you will be coming back again and again.
|Average customer rating: 4.75 out of 5.00 Please give us a review|
After spending a considerable amount of time scouring the many websites and calling various facilities along the I-5 region; it has been our findings that Storage Oregon is the only facility that has enough room to allow for Semi-truck parking. The closest other facility that we could locate actually has parking for large rigs like semi-trucks in Brooks, but currently is only accepting large corporate parking, and leaving the smaller owner operators to fend for themselves. We have ample room at Storage Oregon for Semi-Trucks and trailers and we also will always treat you with respect no-matter if you work for a big company or for yourself.
We are currently expanding our available parking as we have a 8 acre site that is under utilized. Watch our site as we continue to improve the land to meet your needs.
Below is a list of Storage Facilities and costs that provide Outside RV Storage in the Salem Area:
- Highway 22 Storage The only other facility that allows 24 Access
130 50th Avenue Northwest
- A Blossom Self Storage Car Parking for $30.00 a month
3715 Blossom Rd NE RV Parking for $1.50 a ft per month
- Turner Road Storage RV Parking for $50.00 a month
4555 Turner Rd Storage SE RV Parking for $35.00 a month to back in.
Salem, Oregon ( These prices are per Vehicle)
- Polk County Storage Outside parking for $25.00 a month
590 Hoffman Rd
- Affordable Storage Outside parking for $35.00 a month
885 N Main St (Hwy 51)
- Salem Self Storage North RV Parking 20’ for $40.00 a month
2391 Claxter Road NE RV Parking 40’ for $60.00 a month
- Self Store RV Parking 20’ for $44.00 a month
3191 Del Webb Ave NE
It is our wish for you to be informed in your decision. Please let us know as prices change at these facilities. It is our quest is to be the very best facility with the lowest prices (More bang for your buck). Thank You
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- RV sales boom means expansion at area facilities to meet demand - Florida Times-Union
- After multiple RV batteries stolen, Hardcastle's plans to add $10000 worth of security - KTVL
- Builder buys West Valley land for gated development - Phoenix Business Journal
- Maracay Buys 80 Acres in Peoria, Arizona - Builder Magazine
- Proposed island overlay bans RV parks - Apalachicola Times
- Meet Pierce RV - Daily Inter Lake
- On the road: Spokane couple lives full-time RV life - The Spokesman-Review
- Marcus & Millichap Brokers Sale of Bay Area Mini Storage - Commercial Property Executive
- Sold! Weekly Self-Storage Acquisition Round Up 1.10.18 - SpareFoot (blog)
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Lyle school trying to heal after semitrailer damages building - Austin Herald
- Officials respond to I-74 semi-trailer fire - FOX Illinois
- Carlinville man killed in pedestrian, semitrailer crash - News - The ... - The State Journal-Register
- Semi Truck Crashes Through Minnesota Elementary School | Time - TIME
- Pedestrian runs into semitrailer - Abilene Recorder Chronicle
- SUV rear-ends semitrailer, injuring girl | Brainerd Dispatch - Brainerd Dispatch
- San Antonio Police Chief Assailed for Releasing Immigrants Found in Semitrailer - Nonprofit Quarterly
- Semitrailer's tires catch fire in Bellefonte - Centre Daily Times
- Crash takes semi-trailer truck from I-84 down to the shore of the Columbia River - kgw.com