At Storage Oregon we believe that the way to earn your business and trust is to not only rent RV storage spaces at a lower cost, but also to provide many additional higher level services, free of charge to our customers. A major difference that helps distinguish Storage Oregon from the rest of the facilities is that inclusive list of of free services.
You may remember back in the old days when you reached the gas station to re-supply your fuel; They checked all of your fluid levels and washed your windshield as a service for coming with the hope that you would continue to return again and again. This combined with the lowest prices in the region is the standard we hope to achieve! We want you to keep coming back to store your RV,boat,car and even your semi-truck and trailer.
We took the liberty of doing a comparison study of the many various other facilities in our Salem region, to prove to ourselves as-well as to ensure you, that we have the best overall options for you and your vehicles; Storage Oregon is heads above the competition with the most comprehensive services at the lowest prices in our available area.
With that being said, please compare our pricing below taken on 12-23-2011 and check for yourself what will work in your best interest.
At Storage Oregon we will go the extra mile to earn your trust.
We believe that you will be coming back again and again.
|Average customer rating: 4.75 out of 5.00 Please give us a review|
After spending a considerable amount of time scouring the many websites and calling various facilities along the I-5 region; it has been our findings that Storage Oregon is the only facility that has enough room to allow for Semi-truck parking. The closest other facility that we could locate actually has parking for large rigs like semi-trucks in Brooks, but currently is only accepting large corporate parking, and leaving the smaller owner operators to fend for themselves. We have ample room at Storage Oregon for Semi-Trucks and trailers and we also will always treat you with respect no-matter if you work for a big company or for yourself.
We are currently expanding our available parking as we have a 8 acre site that is under utilized. Watch our site as we continue to improve the land to meet your needs.
Below is a list of Storage Facilities and costs that provide Outside RV Storage in the Salem Area:
- Highway 22 Storage The only other facility that allows 24 Access
130 50th Avenue Northwest
- A Blossom Self Storage Car Parking for $30.00 a month
3715 Blossom Rd NE RV Parking for $1.50 a ft per month
- Turner Road Storage RV Parking for $50.00 a month
4555 Turner Rd Storage SE RV Parking for $35.00 a month to back in.
Salem, Oregon ( These prices are per Vehicle)
- Polk County Storage Outside parking for $25.00 a month
590 Hoffman Rd
- Affordable Storage Outside parking for $35.00 a month
885 N Main St (Hwy 51)
- Salem Self Storage North RV Parking 20’ for $40.00 a month
2391 Claxter Road NE RV Parking 40’ for $60.00 a month
- Self Store RV Parking 20’ for $44.00 a month
3191 Del Webb Ave NE
It is our wish for you to be informed in your decision. Please let us know as prices change at these facilities. It is our quest is to be the very best facility with the lowest prices (More bang for your buck). Thank You
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Langley property conceals illegal RV storage yard - Surrey Now-Leader
- Lazydays Announces Top 10 RV Holiday Gifts for 2017 - PR Web (press release)
- Fire crews fight large blaze in Junction City | Local | Eugene, Oregon - The Register-Guard
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions October 2017 - Inside Self-Storage
- Champion Storage Opens First Phase of New Facility in Sheboygan, WI - Inside Self-Storage
- Winter RV Storage Tips for Saving on Auto Insurance | Markets Insider - Markets Insider
- SunCountry RV & Boat Storage opens in Radium Springs - Las Cruces Sun-News
- Council approves RV, boat storage facility - Fort Lupton Press
- Extra Space Storage Inc. Announces 4th Quarter 2017 Dividend - PR Newswire (press release)
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Man, dog killed by semi-trailer after driver pulls over during argument - FOX31 Denver
- Tesla unveils electric semitrailer, plans to start production in 2019 - Omaha World-Herald
- 17-year-old driver killed in crash with semitrailer on slushy Utah freeway - Deseret News
- Two semi-trailer fires on I-94 over weekend - Voice Of Alexandria (press release)
- Two Shawano women die when semi-trailer slams into car near ... - Green Bay Press Gazette
- Injuries reported in crash involving semi-trailer, car in Dillon ... - WMBF
- Boy, 12, recovers from impact with semi-trailer truck in Brownsville - www.local10.com
- Crash tests show semitrailer side guards would save lives - KIRO Seattle
- Child injured after buggy, semitrailer crash near Manton - Cadillac News