If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Supply Chain News: Report on Plans for a Network of Electric Trucking Charging Stations Shows Challenge of eTruck Adoption - Supply Chain Digest
- Tesla Semi put to work as California aims for zero truck emissions - CarAdvice
- Tesla Semi: Elon Musk says time to bring electric trucks to volume production - Electrek
- Nikola CEO Talks About Public Listing, Future Truck Plans - Trucks.com
- Nikola, Maker of Upcoming Badger Pickup, Angry at Bloomberg for Critical Article on Its Semi - Car and Driver
- California Sets Bold Goal: 100,000 Electric Trucks Within 10 Years - Popular Mechanics
- Truck fire closes northbound lane of I-65, state reports - nwitimes.com
- I-8 Big-Rig Fire Barbecues 41,000 Pounds of Beef - NBC San Diego
- Joseph Bennett honored with Saltchuk's 2019 Innovation in Safety award - People of Saltchuk
- Mackinac Bridge transports 41-year trucker into retirement - WZZM13.com
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Kennewick family, including baby and 3 kids, critically hurt in July 4 crash - Tri-City Herald
- Birthday parties, family reunions and other social gatherings driving Oregon Covid spread - Salem Reporter
- Life on the Road in Pandemic America - The New York Times
- Oregon Universities The Latest To Receive COVID-19 Guidance - OPB News
- Daily Report - News - The Ottawa Herald
- National Park Service to issue special use permit to Dare County for Oregon Inlet dredging - Island Free Press
- Weather service issues rare winter weather advisory in June because of expected Monday snowfall in East Idaho - Idaho State Journal
- Ogle County Sheriff 6-29-20 - The Ogle County Life
- Highways reopening, some chain restrictions lifted after winter storm in Southern Oregon - KDRV
- Portland metro Portland traffic: Hazardous driving conditions hit Oregon holiday travelers - OregonLive