If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- Overnight Fire At Texas Truck Stop Destroys 3 Semi Tractor-Trailers - CBS Dallas / Fort Worth
- Cow causes big rig to crash into car on Interstate 5 in Tehama County - KRCRTV.COM
- Truckers brave coronavirus outbreak to deliver goods: 'If we stop, the world stops' - USA TODAY
- Coronavirus: America's 1.8 million truckers at risk for coronavirus - Business Insider - Business Insider
- Semi-truck flips over, closes I-70 ramp in west Columbus - NBC4 WCMH-TV
- Tesla Semi electric truck spotted coming back from winter testing ahead of production - Electrek
- We’re Doing What We Can to Keep Truckers on the Road - The New York Times
- As Covid-19 Spreads, Truckers Need to Keep on Trucking - WIRED
- Coronavirus: HOS law for truck drivers suspended for first time ever - Business Insider - Business Insider
- Court Upholds Findings of Medical, Legal Causation for Truck Driver's Foot Injury| Workers Compensation News - WorkCompCentral
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Medical Experts Urge Caution As Potential COVID-19 Treatments Surface - OPB News
- Oregon mountain passes to get 15-30 inches of snow, valleys get rain - Statesman Journal
- Jackson County up to 37 cases; Oregon passes 1000 - Mail Tribune
- Portland Friday weather: Rain starts around noon; snow for higher elevations - OregonLive
- Oregon to send 140 ventilators to New York - Mail Tribune
- Oregon unemployment stampede creates bottleneck - Mail Tribune
- Winter storm expected to bring rain, snow; travelers warned - Record Searchlight
- Medical experts urge caution with potential COVID-19 treatments - Herald and News
- New restrictions to curb COVID-19 send Oregon communities into uncharted territory - The Register-Guard
- Passenger on Medford flight had COVID-19 - Mail Tribune