If you have a semi, big ridge, 18 wheeler and are you looking for a spot to store your trailer.
Lowest affordable pricing in the Salem Keizer area.
24 Hour secure access.
Secure and safe with barbed wire topped fence.
A place to park your car during the day.
Live on property caretakers looking after your rig.
Complimentary Cleaning Station and much more.
Convent location next to Interstate 5 and Salem Parkway
Just call 971-338-4444 or visit us at 4995 Ridge Dr NE Salem-Keizer 97301
Semi-Work Truck News
- This semi-autonomous truck tech could seriously boost fuel efficiency - Ars Technica
- Minor injuries sustained in semi accident | Briefs - Norfolk Daily News
- Down Under Trucking: U.S. Invaded By The Electric Aussies; LNG Trucking Underway In WA; Aussie Roads Awash With Pig Manure - Benzinga
- News Two semi-trailer trucks crash on I-40 near mile marker 186 6:28 AM - NewsChannel5.com
- Tesla uses semi electric truck to deliver electric cars – the sustainable future in one picture - Electrek
- Nikola Details Ambitious Plan for Hydrogen and Service Network - Trucks.com
- MnDOT looks at options for Hwy. 27, I-94 intersection - Alexandria Echo Press
- Local mother of underride crash victim pushes for semi-truck safety regulations - WDRB
- Hanover family continues search for stolen semi: 'It's been horrible, it's been absolutely horrible' - 8News
- This Semi-Truck Carrying 41000 Pounds of Meat That Caught Fire Might Be the Most Delicious Accident Of All Time - NH1 News
Oregon Driving Conditions News
- Portland Wednesday traffic: New snow for the mountain passes promises winter driving conditions - OregonLive
- North Cascades Highway opens Thursday amid quick work by DOT workers - KCBY.com 11
- Studded tire season ends March 31 - Gales Creek Journal
- Roads flooding on Fremont-Winema National Forest; Lake County schools closed - Herald and News
- Lawmakers try to steer 'bypass' through new highway districts - Pamplin Media Group
- Studded tire removal deadline is this Sunday - OregonLive
- OREGON'S STUDDED TIRE SEASON ENDS... - kqennewsradio.com
- Stolen pickup truck strikes, kills Uber passenger in Oregon - CityNews Vancouver
- Alamosa ranked second safest driving city in Colorado - Valley Courier
- They're hiring - local job openings - malheurenterprise.com