We are proud serve the RV industry, we offer secure and 24 hour access for your RV’s, Boat, Trailers, or Cars at Storage Oregon. We have new and excess parking for you to store your car or pick-up when your out driving your RV’s around. We have opened up a large area that will be convenient and allow easy in and out access for your parking purposes.
We at Storage Salem Oregon are an environmental conscientious company, so all of our on site storage units are made from 100% repurposed material. We live in a throw away society, to eliminate global waste we use solutions that have been re-purposing storage containers from their prior use. The outcome is a lower total overall cost combined with environmentally friendly solutions. Please read why Recycled Storage Containers Helps our Environment
You might want to eliminate the hassles of moving your RV or Boat to a variety of places such, with our cities and local governments policies becoming much stricter, you owe it to yourself to park where you know you won’t be badgered about moving or getting tickets or warnings.
The safety of your valuable RV, Boat and Trailers is very important to us, so we have on live on site managers to look over your equipment, a barber wire topped fence, with 24 hour gated access where you never have to leave your seat to have the gate open, this proves an ease of use, while also protecting your equipment from theft and vandalism, both appear to be raising in Salem due to our poor economy.
Come to Storage Oregon and enjoy the peace of mind that your truck and trailer can have a secure home too.
You can also enjoy the many conveniences that are complimentary at Storage Oregon. Our RV clients like the complimentary Wash Station equipped with Pressure washer, Air & Vacuum please see our 10 free services.
Ask us for our Rates[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
RV Storage News
- Call for Public Input by June 26 for Proposed Gas Station, Car Wash, RV Storage and Food Mart - - Sonoma County Gazette
- Boat and RV Storage Business Proposed for Route 1 in Waldoboro - The Lincoln County News
- Between the Lines: How Vehicle Storage Can Benefit Your Self-Storage Business - Inside Self-Storage
- Perris Auto Speedway postpones July 18th and 25th races - Speedway Digest
- Rural properties for sale in Oregon: Living outside the city during the coronavirus: - OregonLive
- New storage facility fills niche in the area – The Foothills Focus - Foothills Focus
- Want to try RV-ing? Here is what a beginner needs to know - The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Simply Stor-It attempts to give old mall a jolt with new business - The Daily Republic
- Homes Recently Listed in the Billings Area | Home & Garden - Billings Gazette
- U-Haul shares plans for new self-storage center in St. Augustine - St. Augustine Record
- Nobody hurt in Interstate 380 semi trailer fire - KCRG
- Semi Trailer Market Overview with Detailed Analysis, Competitive landscape, Forecast to 2026 Wabash National Corporation, Schmitz Cargobull AG, Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company - Apsters News
- 21-year-old Floyd County woman killed in car accident with tractor-trailer - WYMT
- No injuries as semi-tractor trailer overturns in Oswego - Kendall County Now
- 5 dead after semi-trailer crash near Garner State Park - KTRK-TV
- Columbia man killed in fiery tractor trailer crash in Barnwell County - WIS10
- Semi Trailer Market Report (2020-2026), Business Plan Strategy, New Solutions, Key Segments, Potential Targets And Recommendations | UpMarketResearch - Bandera County Courier
- Fugitive takes off in semi-trailer, fatally shot after three-hour standoff - Police News
- Semi-Trailer Market to Register Incremental Dollar Opportunity During COVID-19 Crisis 2019-2024 - Kentucky Journal 24
- 2 Injured In Crash Involving Semi-Trailer I-294; Lanes Blocked Near Golf Road - CBS Chicago