Semi-Truck and Large Equipment Parking and Storage
We are proud serve the trucking industry, we offer secure and 24 hour access for your semi trucks, 18 wheelers or industrial equipment at Storage Oregon. We have new and excess parking for you to store your car or pick-up when your out driving your big rig or working on your equipment. We have opened up a large area that will be convenient and allow easy in and out access for your parking purposes.
You might want to eliminate the hassles of moving your truck to a variety of places such as nights parking at a grocery outlet, or maybe along side the road. With our cities and local governments policies becoming much stricter, you owe it to yourself to park where you know you won’t be badgered about moving or getting tickets or warnings.
The safety of your valuable equipment or truck is very important to us, so we have on live on site managers to look over your equipment, a barber wire topped fence, with 24 hour gated access where you never have to leave your seat to have the gate open, this proves an ease of use, while also protecting your equipment from theft and vandalism, both appear to be raising in Salem do to our poor economy.
Come to Storage Oregon and enjoy the peace of mind that your truck and trailer can have a secure home too.
You can also enjoy the many conveniences that are complimentary at Storage Oregon. Our big rig clients like the complimentary Wash Station equipped with Pressure washer, Air & Vacuum please see our 10 free services.
PS. Along with our free cleaning station we have superior on-site truck detailing, so you could park your dirty old looking truck on a Friday and have a superior custom pressure wash, then have your truck attacked with a rust reducer and abatement process, after a top to bottom bath and cleaning, and the rust reduction solution, we then give you vehicle our special tire and brake dust, road grime and grease remover to your wheels and tires, then have your paint, chrome and metal including your tires sealed, shined and protected with a high quality sealants that we beleive to be the best in the US, and finally a superior quality aircraft professional polished applied, all by Monday morning, the process is very affordable and can help create a lasting WOW factor for your clients.
Fleet pricing for truck and equipment storage or quality mobile detailing is available upon request as we know that its important to keep that bottom line feasible to make it yet another year.
Ask us for our Rates[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
RV Storage News
- Proposals for historic hangar to be heard - Bouldercityreview
- 10 steps to prepare your RV for storage after a summer road trip - Business Insider
- Firefighters respond to blaze at RV storage facility - Santa Clarita Valley Signal
- Expanded General RV storage lot OK'd - Northwest Herald
- Neighbor is out to disrupt self-storage: It's like Airbnb for your stuff - CNBC
- New RV and boat storage coming soon to Lake Conroe - Community Impact Newspaper
- I-TEAM gets results after veteran couple say a moving company held their priceless items hostage - WRDW-TV
- 7 of the Most Expensive Homes for Sale in the Coos Bay Area - Kenosha News
- Massive storage center opens in Prattville - Montgomery Advertiser
- Stor-it Boat and RV seeks to expand storage on North US 1 in Ormond Beach | Ormond Beach Observer - Ormond Beach Observer
- Load of potatoes burn in semi trailer fire - KSNB Local 4
- Canton City fire department reopens I-77 southbound after semi-trailer crash spills fuel onto highway - Cleveland 19 News
- 24 cattle killed after driver fell asleep causing tractor-trailer to overturn near Emporia - WDAF FOX4 Kansas City
- SHP: Car involved in fatal I-40 crash slid under median barrier into tractor-trailer - Raleigh News & Observer
- Update on semi overturned on I-71: Traffic slowed through the evening - Cincinnati.com
- Semi-trailer stopped on I-94 after passenger reports sexual assault by driver - Bring Me The News
- Semi trailer leans over Tarentum Bridge after truck crash - WTAE Pittsburgh
- Tractor-trailer bursts into flames in Puyallup, snarling SR 512 traffic - Seattle PI
- Tractor Trailer hauling pizza catches on fire on Louisville highway - LEX18 Lexington KY News
- Overturned Semi-Trailer Causes Back Ups on I-80 - KTVN