Salem / Keizer OR.- Your RV & Self-Storage Mini Units – Low Cost Leader – Storage-Oregon!
The only Salem / Keizer RV Storage with a Free Dump Station !
Plus save time and money with our low costs
Storage Oregon is proud to bring low cost, secure, 24 hour access, RV Storage spaces for the Salem – Keizer OR. area. Our desire is to serve your needs in storing RVs, Boats, Trailers, 5-Wheel and more with a top notch facility offing our 12 Free RV STORAGE SERVICES such as free dump station with a convenient location between Salem Parkway and I-5 in Salem.
We now are introducing low cost mini storage units for the Salem Keizer Area.
You can read more about our low cost storage and easy access here and our lowest cost service in the area here. We look forward to hearing from you! Please feel free to contact us with questions you might have whether about storing your toys or your equipment. With our higher level of service and or low monthly cost, we are confident that you will prefer the services that we provide.
Email or Call us today!
4995 Ridge Dr N.E.
(Near Salem Parkway and Interstate 5 on the cross street of Keizer Road and Ridge Drive)
Salem Oregon 97301
E-mail us at: StorageOregon@Gmail.com
- Review of LED-Trailers.com
- Mobile LED Screen Rental
It was a hot summer day in Portland Oregon. The cool breeze wicking away the sweat as I sat cross legged in the shade of the jumbotron at the country music festival. People were pouring in excited to hear a mixture of local and Nashville artists playing for the next 3 days, while we gorged ourselves on curly fries, turkey legs, sausages on sticks, and tried to keep cool.
RV Storage Salem Oregon News
- No injuries after three-alarm fire tears through Salem RV Park storage unit
- Man’s death at Vancouver RV storage facility ruled an accident
- Let’s Take A Drive: Up against the clock with vote; $1,900 for monthly rent?
- Life on the road: More Americans are embracing RVs as their home
- Work to renovate old Zylas building in Merrimack has begun
- A History of Winter Island, Salem's Archaeological Treasure
- 5 great things to do this weekend, Feb. 17-20
- Year in review: A time of renewal on the North Coast
- What's next for minimalist houses? How about a subdivision of tiny houses in Eastern Oregon?
- Company plans to open in Millersburg
RV Oregon News
- Salem Self-Storage Company BlueBox Storage Celebrates its One Year Anniversary
- BlueBox Storage Announces Expansion into the Portland Metropolitan and Eugene, Oregon Locations
- New Salem Self Storage Units are Now Available from BlueBox Storage
- Haverhill's vacant Building 19 property to become self-storage facility
- Raleigh group plans to convert Triad industrial facility to self storage
- Father and son propose self-storage business with shipping container units
- Jernigan Capital, Inc. Closes Boston Area Self-Storage Development
- Oregon lawmakers unholster new gun-safety proposal
- Salem Walmart launches new robotic system for online order fulfillment
- Salem's mosaic tile sculpture Eco-Earth is disrepair, needs asbestos abatement
Oregon Weather News
- Tornado confirmed on Oregon Coast; minor damage reported - KGW.com
- Snow Could Blanket Seattle and Portland, Oregon, This Week as Cold Air Locks into the Pacific Northwest - The Weather Channel
- Portland metro Friday weather: It’s here! Snow down to lowest elevations; rain later - OregonLive
- Oregon weather forecast: Dusting of snow and slick roads, but little impacts in Salem area - Statesman Journal
- Portland metro Sunday weather: No snow yet but potential remains in the forecast - oregonlive.com
- Supplies Reach Cutoff Washington Towns Hours Before Next Winter Storm - The Weather Channel
- Portland metro Sunday weather: Soak in the partly sunny - oregonlive.com
- Portland snow forecast: Sporadic snow; accumulation unlikely for Wednesday commute - OregonLive
- Portland metro Tuesday weather: Diminishing chances for sticking snow - oregonlive.com
- Portland Wednesday weather: Light snow expected, heavier in the hills; ice for the gorge - OregonLive