At Storage Oregon we believe that the way to earn your business and trust is to not only rent RV and Self Mini Storage unit spaces at a lower cost, but also to provide many additional higher level services, free of charge to our customers. A major difference that helps distinguish Storage Oregon from the rest of the facilities is that inclusive list of of free services.
You may remember back in the old days when you reached the gas station to re-supply your fuel; They checked all of your fluid levels and washed your windshield as a service for coming with the hope that you would continue to return again and again. This combined with the lowest prices in the region is the standard we hope to achieve! We want you to keep coming back to store your RV,boat,car and even your semi-truck and trailer.
We took the liberty of doing a comparison study of the many various other facilities in our Salem region, to prove to ourselves as-well as to ensure you, that we have the best overall options for you and your vehicles; Storage Oregon is heads above the competition with the most comprehensive services at the lowest prices in our available area.
With that being said, please compare our pricing below taken on 12-23-2011 and check for yourself what will work in your best interest.
At Storage Oregon we will go the extra mile to earn your trust.
We believe that you will be coming back again and again.
|Average customer rating: 4.75 out of 5.00 Please give us a review|
After spending a considerable amount of time scouring the many websites and calling various facilities along the I-5 region; it has been our findings that Storage Oregon is the only facility that has enough room to allow for Semi-truck parking. The closest other facility that we could locate actually has parking for large rigs like semi-trucks in Brooks, but currently is only accepting large corporate parking, and leaving the smaller owner operators to fend for themselves. We have ample room at Storage Oregon for Semi-Trucks and trailers and we also will always treat you with respect no-matter if you work for a big company or for yourself.
We are currently expanding our available parking as we have a 8 acre site that is under utilized. Watch our site as we continue to improve the land to meet your needs.
Below is a list of Storage Facilities and costs that provide Outside RV Storage in the Salem Area:
- Highway 22 Storage The only other facility that allows 24 Access
130 50th Avenue Northwest
- Turner Road Storage RV Parking for $50.00 a month
4555 Turner Rd Storage SE RV Parking for $35.00 a month to back in.
Salem, Oregon ( These prices are per Vehicle)
- Polk County Storage Outside parking for $25.00 a month
590 Hoffman Rd
- Affordable Storage Outside parking for $35.00 a month
885 N Main St (Hwy 51)
- Salem Self Storage North RV Parking 20’ for $40.00 a month
2391 Claxter Road NE RV Parking 40’ for $60.00 a month
- Self Store RV Parking 20’ for $44.00 a month
3191 Del Webb Ave NE
It is our wish for you to be informed in your decision. Please let us know as prices change at these facilities. It is our quest is to be the very best facility with the lowest prices (More bang for your buck). Thank You
Ask us for our Rates
RV Storage News
- Incorporating Solar Canopies Into RV- and Boat-Storage Facilities - Inside Self-Storage
- Tornado rolls through Colorado RV lot - WPVI-TV
- Make Room in your Portfolio for Extra Space Storage - Moneyshow.com
- The Roll Up: Weekly Self-Storage Development Round Up 4.17.19 - SpareFoot
- 5-acre RV and boat storage facility coming to Kyle in April - Community Impact Newspaper
- Falcon RV business recovers after tornado - KRDO
- Boat and RV owners in North Palm Beach could soon face significant fines for improper storage - WPTV.com
- Arizona's One-Stop Storage Space for All Vehicle and Boat Storage Needs - Press Release - Digital Journal
- RV park breaks ground in Catoosa County, slated to open this summer - Northwest Georgia News
- Sold! Weekly Self-Storage Acquisition Round Up 4.17.19 - SpareFoot
- News Two semi-trailer trucks crash on I-40 near mile marker 186 6:28 AM - NewsChannel5.com
- Five suffer life-threatening injuries after semi-trailer crashes into four vehicles on I-94 in Northbrook - The Northbrook Tower
- State police: Semitrailer truck crashes into four vehicles on I-94 in Northbrook - Chicago Daily Herald
- Parents campaign to make semi-trailer trucks safer - Albuquerque Journal
- Watch: Video shows semi flipping over Downtown overpass - Cincinnati.com
- Dramatic crash tests outside Audi Field show dangers of semi-trailer - WUSA9.com
- Semi Crashes Into 4 Cars On Edens Spur, 5 Hospitalized: Police - Northbrook, IL Patch
- Colorado Woman Fighting For Law To Make Semi-Trailers Safer - CBS Denver
- UPDATE: Semi-trailer fire blocks US-93 near Jackpot, Nevada - KMVT
- Mothers who lost daughters in deadly semi crashes push for tractor trailer guardrails - WJLA