RV, Self, Mini, Boat, Trailer & Semi Storage
At Storage Oregon we believe that the way to earn your business and trust is to not only rent RV and Self Mini Storage unit spaces at a lower cost, but also to provide many additional higher level services, free of charge to our customers. A major difference that helps distinguish Storage Oregon from the rest of the facilities is that inclusive list of of free services.
You may remember back in the old days when you reached the gas station to re-supply your fuel; They checked all of your fluid levels and washed your windshield as a service for coming with the hope that you would continue to return again and again. This combined with the lowest prices in the region is the standard we hope to achieve! We want you to keep coming back to store your RV,boat,car and even your semi-truck and trailer.
We took the liberty of doing a comparison study of the many various other facilities in our Salem region, to prove to ourselves as-well as to ensure you, that we have the best overall options for you and your vehicles; Storage Oregon is heads above the competition with the most comprehensive services at the lowest prices in our available area.
With that being said, please compare our pricing below taken on 12-23-2011 and check for yourself what will work in your best interest.
At Storage Oregon we will go the extra mile to earn your trust.
We believe that you will be coming back again and again.
|Average customer rating: 4.75 out of 5.00 Please give us a review|
After spending a considerable amount of time scouring the many websites and calling various facilities along the I-5 region; it has been our findings that Storage Oregon is the only facility that has enough room to allow for Semi-truck parking. The closest other facility that we could locate actually has parking for large rigs like semi-trucks in Brooks, but currently is only accepting large corporate parking, and leaving the smaller owner operators to fend for themselves. We have ample room at Storage Oregon for Semi-Trucks and trailers and we also will always treat you with respect no-matter if you work for a big company or for yourself.
We are currently expanding our available parking as we have a 8 acre site that is under utilized. Watch our site as we continue to improve the land to meet your needs.
It is our quest is to be the very best facility with the lowest prices (More bang for your buck). Thank You
Ask us for our Rates[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
RV Storage News
- Proposals for historic hangar to be heard - Bouldercityreview
- 10 steps to prepare your RV for storage after a summer road trip - Business Insider
- Firefighters respond to blaze at RV storage facility - Santa Clarita Valley Signal
- Expanded General RV storage lot OK'd - Northwest Herald
- Neighbor is out to disrupt self-storage: It's like Airbnb for your stuff - CNBC
- New RV and boat storage coming soon to Lake Conroe - Community Impact Newspaper
- I-TEAM gets results after veteran couple say a moving company held their priceless items hostage - WRDW-TV
- 7 of the Most Expensive Homes for Sale in the Coos Bay Area - Kenosha News
- Massive storage center opens in Prattville - Montgomery Advertiser
- Stor-it Boat and RV seeks to expand storage on North US 1 in Ormond Beach | Ormond Beach Observer - Ormond Beach Observer
- Load of potatoes burn in semi trailer fire - KSNB Local 4
- Canton City fire department reopens I-77 southbound after semi-trailer crash spills fuel onto highway - Cleveland 19 News
- 24 cattle killed after driver fell asleep causing tractor-trailer to overturn near Emporia - WDAF FOX4 Kansas City
- SHP: Car involved in fatal I-40 crash slid under median barrier into tractor-trailer - Raleigh News & Observer
- Update on semi overturned on I-71: Traffic slowed through the evening - Cincinnati.com
- Semi-trailer stopped on I-94 after passenger reports sexual assault by driver - Bring Me The News
- Semi trailer leans over Tarentum Bridge after truck crash - WTAE Pittsburgh
- Tractor-trailer bursts into flames in Puyallup, snarling SR 512 traffic - Seattle PI
- Tractor Trailer hauling pizza catches on fire on Louisville highway - LEX18 Lexington KY News
- Overturned Semi-Trailer Causes Back Ups on I-80 - KTVN