RV, Self, Mini, Boat, Trailer & Semi Storage
At Storage Oregon we believe that the way to earn your business and trust is to not only rent RV and Self Mini Storage unit spaces at a lower cost, but also to provide many additional higher level services, free of charge to our customers. A major difference that helps distinguish Storage Oregon from the rest of the facilities is that inclusive list of of free services.
You may remember back in the old days when you reached the gas station to re-supply your fuel; They checked all of your fluid levels and washed your windshield as a service for coming with the hope that you would continue to return again and again. This combined with the lowest prices in the region is the standard we hope to achieve! We want you to keep coming back to store your RV,boat,car and even your semi-truck and trailer.
We took the liberty of doing a comparison study of the many various other facilities in our Salem region, to prove to ourselves as-well as to ensure you, that we have the best overall options for you and your vehicles; Storage Oregon is heads above the competition with the most comprehensive services at the lowest prices in our available area.
With that being said, please compare our pricing below taken on 12-23-2011 and check for yourself what will work in your best interest.
At Storage Oregon we will go the extra mile to earn your trust.
We believe that you will be coming back again and again.
|Average customer rating: 4.75 out of 5.00 Please give us a review|
After spending a considerable amount of time scouring the many websites and calling various facilities along the I-5 region; it has been our findings that Storage Oregon is the only facility that has enough room to allow for Semi-truck parking. The closest other facility that we could locate actually has parking for large rigs like semi-trucks in Brooks, but currently is only accepting large corporate parking, and leaving the smaller owner operators to fend for themselves. We have ample room at Storage Oregon for Semi-Trucks and trailers and we also will always treat you with respect no-matter if you work for a big company or for yourself.
We are currently expanding our available parking as we have a 8 acre site that is under utilized. Watch our site as we continue to improve the land to meet your needs.
It is our quest is to be the very best facility with the lowest prices (More bang for your buck). Thank You
Ask us for our Rates[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
RV Storage News
- Kulka, Busse face off for Bloomington mayor - Star Tribune
- Historic Live Oak tree to be cut down to make room for RV storage facility - Villages-News
- RV storage facility approved for location on U.S. 24 - Leadville Herald Democrat
- Bela Trendy RV Will Make You Smitten With Its Small Size - Motor1.com
- Fire at Storage Lot Consumes RV’s, Trailers and Boat - kbhr933
- Rezoning finally approved for RV storage by 3-0 vote - Griffin Daily News
- Open House Sat 10/19/19 - 23554 Canoe Ct - CapeGazette.com
- Vehicle fire at Fox Farm Storage in Big Bear Lake - Big Bear Grizzly
- U.S. 1 RV and boat storage project approved - Ormond Beach Observer
- Throwing Shade at the Lake - Metro Spirit
- Man Hit, Killed By Semi-Trailer Truck On Northwest Side - CBS Chicago
- Two Hospitalized After Vehicle Strikes Semi-Trailer in Yorkville - WspyNews
- Man, 28, killed in crash that pinned him under semi-truck trailer - MLive.com
- Semitrailer crash spills manure all over I-76 in Commerce City - The Denver Post
- Investigation underway after fiery crash kills tractor-trailer driver on I-485 - WBTV
- Semi-trailer hauling frozen bagels erupts into flames in NW Indiana - WLS-TV
- Coroner identifies tractor-trailer driver killed in collision with train on Hwy. 78 - Live 5 News WCSC
- Global Semi-Trailer Market Report with Major Vendor Landscape and Their Strategies 2029 | Wabash National, Schmitz Cargobull, Great Dane - The State News - BBState
- Semi tractor-trailer driver dies in crash near New Buffalo - Harborcountry News
- Driver injured after vehicle gets pinned under tractor-trailer - The Columbian