RV, Self, Mini, Boat, Trailer & Semi Storage
At Storage Oregon we believe that the way to earn your business and trust is to not only rent RV and Self Mini Storage unit spaces at a lower cost, but also to provide many additional higher level services, free of charge to our customers. A major difference that helps distinguish Storage Oregon from the rest of the facilities is that inclusive list of of free services.
You may remember back in the old days when you reached the gas station to re-supply your fuel; They checked all of your fluid levels and washed your windshield as a service for coming with the hope that you would continue to return again and again. This combined with the lowest prices in the region is the standard we hope to achieve! We want you to keep coming back to store your RV,boat,car and even your semi-truck and trailer.
We took the liberty of doing a comparison study of the many various other facilities in our Salem region, to prove to ourselves as-well as to ensure you, that we have the best overall options for you and your vehicles; Storage Oregon is heads above the competition with the most comprehensive services at the lowest prices in our available area.
With that being said, please compare our pricing below taken on 12-23-2011 and check for yourself what will work in your best interest.
At Storage Oregon we will go the extra mile to earn your trust.
We believe that you will be coming back again and again.
|Average customer rating: 4.75 out of 5.00 Please give us a review|
After spending a considerable amount of time scouring the many websites and calling various facilities along the I-5 region; it has been our findings that Storage Oregon is the only facility that has enough room to allow for Semi-truck parking. The closest other facility that we could locate actually has parking for large rigs like semi-trucks in Brooks, but currently is only accepting large corporate parking, and leaving the smaller owner operators to fend for themselves. We have ample room at Storage Oregon for Semi-Trucks and trailers and we also will always treat you with respect no-matter if you work for a big company or for yourself.
We are currently expanding our available parking as we have a 8 acre site that is under utilized. Watch our site as we continue to improve the land to meet your needs.
It is our quest is to be the very best facility with the lowest prices (More bang for your buck). Thank You
Ask us for our Rates[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
RV Storage News
- Beverly business briefs: Nails, news and self-storage - Wicked Local Beverly
- High-speed Navarre crash ends in flames, destroys RVs, car and boats - The Northwest Florida Daily News
- Boat and RV storage facility set to open soon in Nolanville - The Killeen Daily Herald
- Extra Space Storage Inc. Announces Tax Reporting Information for 2019 Distributions - Yahoo Finance
- More than 30 RVs, campers stolen or broken into at St. Charles storage lot - KMOV.com
- RVs, fishing gear ordered out of Pillar Point Harbor - San Mateo Daily Journal
- Jackson County Commissioners OK increasing park fees - Mail Tribune
- Traffic stop leads to high-speed chase, ends in crash near Summerdale - Gulf Coast News Today
- Veterans' RV stolen from Kent storage facility found in Idaho - KING5.com
- Driver identified in fiery Navarre crash - The Northwest Florida Daily News
- THP: Minor injuries reported after tractor-trailer crash on Highway 126 in Sullivan County - WJHL-TV News Channel 11
- Car collides with semi-trailer on I-95; fire-rescue truck then struck by another vehicle - WPLG Local 10
- Semi trailer takes down 3 power poles in 20th Century Lanes parking lot - Your News Now
- Tesla Semi prototype spotted on a trailer – joining Cybertruck in LA - Electrek
- Over 100 piglets died in semi-trailer crash near Des Moines - KWQC-TV6
- Tennessee tractor trailer driver charged in deadly crash after load of wood falls on car - WZTV
- One person killed in semi, car collision in Delaware County - KGAN TV
- High winds topple semi-truck pulling 2 trailers in Effingham County, police say - Herald & Review
- Truck crashes into 2 tractor trailers; all lanes of I-44 near Sullivan closed - KMOV.com
- Semi Trailer Fire Closes US 23 Northbound Overnight - KFI AM 640