At Storage Oregon we believe that the way to earn your business and trust is to not only rent RV and Self Mini Storage unit spaces at a lower cost, but also to provide many additional higher level services, free of charge to our customers. A major difference that helps distinguish Storage Oregon from the rest of the facilities is that inclusive list of of free services.
You may remember back in the old days when you reached the gas station to re-supply your fuel; They checked all of your fluid levels and washed your windshield as a service for coming with the hope that you would continue to return again and again. This combined with the lowest prices in the region is the standard we hope to achieve! We want you to keep coming back to store your RV,boat,car and even your semi-truck and trailer.
We took the liberty of doing a comparison study of the many various other facilities in our Salem region, to prove to ourselves as-well as to ensure you, that we have the best overall options for you and your vehicles; Storage Oregon is heads above the competition with the most comprehensive services at the lowest prices in our available area.
With that being said, please compare our pricing below taken on 12-23-2011 and check for yourself what will work in your best interest.
At Storage Oregon we will go the extra mile to earn your trust.
We believe that you will be coming back again and again.
|Average customer rating: 4.75 out of 5.00 Please give us a review|
After spending a considerable amount of time scouring the many websites and calling various facilities along the I-5 region; it has been our findings that Storage Oregon is the only facility that has enough room to allow for Semi-truck parking. The closest other facility that we could locate actually has parking for large rigs like semi-trucks in Brooks, but currently is only accepting large corporate parking, and leaving the smaller owner operators to fend for themselves. We have ample room at Storage Oregon for Semi-Trucks and trailers and we also will always treat you with respect no-matter if you work for a big company or for yourself.
We are currently expanding our available parking as we have a 8 acre site that is under utilized. Watch our site as we continue to improve the land to meet your needs.
It is our quest is to be the very best facility with the lowest prices (More bang for your buck). Thank You
Ask us for our Rates[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
RV Storage News
- Leisure Travel Vans 2021 Unity RV built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - Business Insider - Business Insider
- Operators look to expand RV storage as ownership surges - SpareFoot
- Final plan for Pronghorn Ranch clubhouse, RV storage up for approval - Prescott Daily Courier
- Glad You Asked: Can an RV be stored in a yard in Grand Forks? What about in a driveway? - Grand Forks Herald
- Pasco KOA Journey campground is converting its boat and RV storage lot into 55 new longer and wider camping spots. - Tri-City Herald
- Longmont City Council to revisit RV parking restrictions - Longmont Times-Call
- More RV camping spots coming to Tri-Cities. KOA is expanding - Tri-City Herald
- Who needs school? Sequoyah Hills family of 7 buys RV for homeschool adventure - Knoxville News Sentinel
- Popham Beach RV park ruling delayed a third time - Press Herald
- Is it a magic bus? - Aspen Daily News
- Florida Man rides nine miles on hood of truck - South Florida Sun Sentinel
- Driver dies after car crashes into semi-tractor-trailer in northwest Miami-Dade - WPLG Local 10
- Man Hit, Killed By Semi-Trailer Truck At North And Kimball/Homan Avenues - CBS Chicago
- Grass fire spreads to semi-trailer in Eureka neighborhood, sends plume of smoke into air - KRCRTV.COM
- Christiansburg man dies in Texas tractor-trailer crash - WDBJ
- Firefighters: Driver struck back of semi-trailer in crash - WAND
- STEER CLEAR: Overturned tractor trailer blocking I-24EB at I-40 in Nashville - WZTV
- Semi-Trailer Market to Register Incremental Dollar Opportunity During COVID-19 Crisis - Market Research Posts
- Person in passing vehicle shoots at semi-trailer on I-94 in Battle Creek - mlive.com
- Flatbed Semi-Trailer Market 2019-2023 | Demand of All-Electric Semi-Trailers to Boost Growth | Technavio - Business Wire